It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Men On Strike"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

I hate feminists more than the next but this thread is not about feminism.

It is more about how so many loser men are so embittered by their so called "mistreatment" by women.

Hate is a strong word. And yes this thread is about feminism. Have you actually took the time to read the OP, her article and her views?

Because men are upset, or embittered does not make them losers. What is does make them is able to communicate how they are feeling, what their thoughts are, and work toward resolve, so they can make future relationships work.

If people didn't care about relationships they would look for meaningless sex, pay for sex, treat women like trash, or completely isolate themselves and have zero relationships.

The men posting on this thread have the guts to speak up for themselves, and tell it like it is. Just because you personally see it as complaining, or whining doesn't make it so.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Haha, so that's why I occasionally cannot get the bottles open, my husband does it!

In response to the general topic, I'd love to be married to a financially stable man. My husband did go back to school to pursue a lucrative career.... But it kind of crushed him. After a year and 1/2 he quit going and started his own business. I'm terribly nervous, but he is more alive and he is doing what he always wanted.

Money is just money, it can certainly make things easier (for now), but if he (we) are unhappy, it doesn't matter. As long as we are housed and fed, I can't cry foul.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Haha, so that's why I occasionally cannot get the bottles open, my husband does it!

In response to the general topic, I'd love to be married to a financially stable man. My husband did go back to school to pursue a lucrative career.... But it kind of crushed him. After a year and 1/2 he quit going and started his own business. I'm terribly nervous, but he is more alive and he is doing what he always wanted.

Money is just money, it can certainly make things easier (for now), but if he (we) are unhappy, it doesn't matter. As long as we are housed and fed, I can't cry foul.

This is what it's about. It's great to want things but love is forgoing the things you want so that the person you love will be happy, especially if the thing you want piles stress on the other person. He's lucky to have you.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax
Thank you .... And I feel very lucky to have him

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join