It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Men On Strike"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have no idea why all you men are bitching like little girls.

I hate feminists more than the next but this thread is not about feminism.

It is more about how so many loser men are so embittered by their so called "mistreatment" by women.

I have been married 2 times. And I have no complaints. NONE.

I have worked my whole damn life all 39 years except childhood etc. I meet females in all different places from bars to coffee shops to the women's section of H&M who knows. Every good looking female is a great opportunity. I am very traditional in the fact that I believe our roles are defined to some extent.

IF i invite a girl out for a meal and drinks after I will pay. Hands down with no complaints. IF the girl offers to pay I normally decline for the meal and we can sometimes split the drinks if she insists. At the end of the day men will always pay for SEX. WE know this and I for one will take a hot woman out and have a great time with her before we head to hers
every holes a goal. But that is cos I love life and I work hard to have a few things I like and spend time with females.

NO good looking girl knows how much a drink costs these days as good looking girls dont ever have to pay...that was created by MEN not women. Men thinking they can impress a women by paying for every damn thing.

Alot of you guys are claiming that you have NO finances, NO car, NO nice home....what the HELL can you offer? IT shows you have achieved nothing in life and are the prime example of a loser. Who wants a loser to raise their potential child?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Perhaps 'some' men, not 'all'.
I am male and have certainly not bitched anywhere in this thread. I've got plenty to offer a potential partner but nope, I don't actually want to share it with anyone right now. Recreational mutually consensual no-strings sex is all I'm interested from women, and I'm happy to report that there are plenty of females in my social circle and local area who feel a similar way to me. I am happy to be used for sex, and I'm happy to pay for all the drinks, club entrance, taxi's etc if that is the deal on offer - it's less formal than prostitution of course, but it involves payment nonetheless lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It is more about how so many loser men are so embittered by their so called "mistreatment" by women.

I have been married 2 times. And I have no complaints. NONE.

I have worked my whole damn life all 39 years except childhood etc. I meet females in all different places from bars to coffee shops to the women's section of H&M who knows. Every good looking female is a great opportunity. I am very traditional in the fact that I believe our roles are defined to some extent.

IF i invite a girl out for a meal and drinks after I will pay. Hands down with no complaints. IF the girl offers to pay I normally decline for the meal and we can sometimes split the drinks if she insists. At the end of the day men will always pay for SEX. WE know this and I for one will take a hot woman out and have a great time with her before we head to hers
every holes a goal. But that is cos I love life and I work hard to have a few things I like and spend time with females.

NO good looking girl knows how much a drink costs these days as good looking girls dont ever have to pay...that was created by MEN not women. Men thinking they can impress a women by paying for every damn thing.

Alot of you guys are claiming that you have NO finances, NO car, NO nice home....what the HELL can you offer? IT shows you have achieved nothing in life and are the prime example of a loser. Who wants a loser to raise their potential child?

It's people like you that I never wish to have anything to do with. Quick to judge and no substance. Truly a lousy personality to be around.

As for the OP I wonder which divide is wider at the moment? The racial or the gender? I see a dichotomy forming that if a woman isn't getting what she wants out of life or just has a bad situation it's EVERYONE'S fault except theirs. If a man is in the same scenario? It's NO ONE'S fault but his own. Also I'd like to point out the irony of 'bitching like a little girl' about everyone 'bitching like little girls'

Enjoy the women that only value you for the materials you bring to the table because based on your writings your personality ain't doing much for you.
edit on 18-12-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Perhaps 'some' men, not 'all'.
I am male and have certainly not bitched anywhere in this thread. I've got plenty to offer a potential partner but nope, I don't actually want to share it with anyone right now. Recreational mutually consensual no-strings sex is all I'm interested from women, and I'm happy to report that there are plenty of females in my social circle and local area who feel a similar way to me. I am happy to be used for sex, and I'm happy to pay for all the drinks, club entrance, taxi's etc if that is the deal on offer - it's less formal than prostitution of course, but it involves payment nonetheless lol.

Yes SOME men. Corrected.

I agree with your likes. We get what we ask for. I am happy being around women and enjoy the "chase" and I have no problem taking a date out for dinner at my expense. I have an end goal and therefore so MUST she. its the nature of the dating world. Who knows where that encounter will lead...maybe onto something a little more serious, I don't know but too me its exciting and worth heading to work for each day.

I like my life this way and (apart from feminists) wouldn't want to change the way women are today for anything!!
edit on 18-12-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I see a dichotomy forming that if a woman isn't getting what she wants out of life or just has a bad situation it's EVERYONE'S fault except theirs. If a man is in the same scenario? It's NO ONE'S fault but his own.

That right there is the sign of a man who is bitter and has been beaten at the game by a smarter and more savvy woman. IF you mess your life up as a man, IT IS YOUR FAULT. end of!

You wanna be a man..then be one...stop the finger pointing. Get a backbone and take responsibility!!

edit on 18-12-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I see a dichotomy forming that if a woman isn't getting what she wants out of life or just has a bad situation it's EVERYONE'S fault except theirs. If a man is in the same scenario? It's NO ONE'S fault but his own.

That right there is the sign of a man who is bitter and has been beaten at the game by a smarter and more savvy woman. IF you mess your life up as a man, IT IS YOUR FAULT. end of!

You wanna be a man..then be one...stop the finger pointing. Get a backbone and take responsibility!!

You can have your preconceived notion of what a man is. I'll be fine being me. Also I've never been mistreated by a woman I just observe what I see and comment upon it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane
Agreed!
Earning the coin each day is definitely worth it when it is the coin that pays for the sex indirectly (drinks/coke/club entrance/taxi's/etc) every weekend.
I love the equally sexually liberated freedom we have these days, and although I see the continuing gender disparity regarding paying for the night (in my situation), I'm more than happy to be rinsed for the costs if it facilitates the shag.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well the sword seems to cut two ways.

Judging by your remarks. Married twice, and no complaints is beyond reality.

You sound like you treat and view women as objects and "Prostitutes" by paying for them, which is fine, if that's the type of relationship you are choosing, but perhaps that is why you've been married twice?

I will agree with you that women do not what losers as potential mates, but it has gone beyond that these days, even men that have their act together are being discarded.

This is what the OP and the topic are all about, we are trying to bridge a gap, not talk about how to make one even larger.

edit on 18-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
There is certainly a very real but informal form of prostitution going on every weekend in my part of the UK nightlife, and it is men paying for it through drinks/meal/club entrance/taxi's and the like.
I'm all for it, it is a mutually consensual arrangement where savvy women know they can get a free evening out while choosing their preferred sexual partner for the night.
Equality much haha, nope reality, but I'm more than happy to be used if it ends up paying for the honey pot.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is the world we live in. It's all about what you can get for the least amount of effort. A sad state of affairs to be sure.

I will continue to observe and marvel at how my fellow man behaves.

Like my cousin he doesn't have his '#' together, but he has a job and a car and in America that's enough to get your thing wet. He's slept with like 20 different women over the past few months and when he comes over to have a drink with me I can tell how unsatisfied he is with it all.
edit on 18-12-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There is certainly a very real but informal form of prostitution going on every weekend in my part of the UK nightlife, and it is men paying for it through drinks/meal/club entrance/taxi's and the like.
I'm all for it, it is a mutually consensual arrangement where savvy women know they can get a free evening out while choosing their preferred sexual partner for the night.
Equality much haha, nope reality, but I'm more than happy to be used if it ends up paying for the honey pot.

If it works then roll with it.
This isn't a relationship, but rather a mutual exchange of recreational sex.

The topic is why many men are on strike, some men prefer a relationship, marriage and a functional family, but it doesn't seem to be working out due to the feminist mentality.

The facts are that 75% of the divorces being filed are by women, is this a result of feminism, or perhaps a bunch of obsolete men?

edit on 18-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That may well be the feelings of your cousin, but I would be careful attributing his anecdotal story to men generally.
I am single and love being single. It is a choice.
I like sex for what it is with a consenting partner - no emotions required or needed by myself - perhaps you feel differently, and that is of course fine, but you are unique, as everyone else is.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

I will continue to observe and marvel at how my fellow man behaves.

Like my cousin he doesn't have his '#' together, but he has a job and a car and in America that's enough to get your thing wet. He's slept with like 20 different women over the past few months and when he comes over to have a drink with me I can tell how unsatisfied he is with it all.

It does take two to tango, but I agree the depths of a relationships these days, are equivalent to a disposable razor.

Maybe it's a combination of many things that are leaving people in a sad state these days.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That may well be the feelings of your cousin, but I would be careful attributing his anecdotal story to men generally.
I am single and love being single. It is a choice.
I like sex for what it is with a consenting partner - no emotions required or needed by myself - perhaps you feel differently, and that is of course fine, but you are unique, as everyone else is.

If you're content with what you have that's great. I have very little and am more content than I would have imagined when I was younger. I just know I've had consensual recreational sex before and I felt like such a tool the next morning. But the same feeling occurred when I came home from work. Some people are happier being 'losers' and I'm one of em'

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe 75% of divorce is a realistic figure of how many blokes are pricks in their marriage? Who knows, but blaming feminism is lame in my opinion. Men need to work hard to attract a mate these days? Nothing really new is it.
I will put the work/effort/investment in for sex, and if I wanted a relationship then I'd put the same effort in for that...women hold the keys and blokes have to work for it, hardly front page news.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Maybe 75% of divorce is a realistic figure of how many blokes are pricks in their marriage? Who knows, but blaming feminism is lame in my opinion. Men need to work hard to attract a mate these days? Nothing really new is it.
I will put the work/effort/investment in for sex, and if I wanted a relationship then I'd put the same effort in for that...women hold the keys and blokes have to work for it, hardly front page news.

Perhaps you did not take the time to read the OP, or the woman that wrote the article?

Feminism is exactly what she is pointing at, but you have your opinion and a reformed feminist has hers.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh I read/watched it and considered her points, but aside from the disparity in custody decisions I don't see what the whining is about. Feminism per se does not influence a family court judge decision, or are you aware of research to support such a claim?

If indeed men are avoiding marriage due to fears of child support/maintenance/whatever, it is due to the courts and aged judges as far as I see it and not 'feminism' as some sort of organised group. Perhaps I am wrong, but then I'm not blinded by hatred towards feminism so I may have a different perspective.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

So you're saying that my first date idea of "I want to push you out of an airplane" isn't a good one, as that's my comfort zone?

Actually i've checked out of the dating game through skydiving. It's pointless in the long-run to me to spend a couple hundred dollars every month on dates where most of the time I want to leave within the first 15-minutes.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

See, never wanted to be used. I wanted an equal partner. Someone who would value someone who works hard and does real work, no matter the financial implications. Someone who would have valued loyalty, respect, sensitivty and strength of character, over and above things like social and financial mobility.
------
To the person making ridiculous comments about a lack of manhood...

See, I hear alot being blasted around by fools about manhood. Manhood is nothing to do with the size of ones bank balance, the size of ones car, or their ability to fill out paperwork and balance budgets. Manhood is about the attitude one takes to every single second of the day, the will and determination to do whatever it takes to get ones work done, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much you sweat, and no matter the size of the blisters you get doing it, or the size of the metal shards you end up pulling out of your skin at the end of the day.

I work a real job, I do not wear a tie to work because it would be a safety hazard. I work around high speed cutting machinery, and the work I do requires a perfect balance of brain and brawn. Manhood is pretty much synonymous with what I do all day, and the attitude I take to living life. If manhood were the problem, then I would not be having one. Its all the stuffed shirted, soft handed, workshy office dwelling cubicle jockeys making money doing NOTHING that confuse the issue.
--------

I think that there are so many things in society right now, playing into the collapse of the traditional relationship model, that it would be outrageous to try to place any emphasis whatsoever on any one facet affecting the situation. You have the rampant feminism of some females, the outright chauvensim of some males (who give the rest of us a bad name, and should be dipped in high molar acid as a thank you from the rest of us), the historical discrimination against women in the workplace, unequal pay still affecting the situation, you have the oversexualisation of the youth of the last few generations out of the gate, you have the financial collapse putting strain on already aggrieved familes and relationships... its a plethora of issues that need addressing.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: grainofsand

See, never wanted to be used. I wanted an equal partner.
Ah fair one, I'm just attracted to recreational sex though, not looking for a partner.

Manhood is about the attitude one takes to every single second of the day, the will and determination to do whatever it takes to get ones work done, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much you sweat, and no matter the size of the blisters you get doing it, or the size of the metal shards you end up pulling out of your skin at the end of the day.

I work a real job, I do not wear a tie to work because it would be a safety hazard. I work around high speed cutting machinery, and the work I do requires a perfect balance of brain and brawn. Manhood is pretty much synonymous with what I do all day, and the attitude I take to living life. If manhood were the problem, then I would not be having one. Its all the stuffed shirted, soft handed, workshy office dwelling cubicle jockeys making money doing NOTHING that confuse the issue.
--------

I think that there are so many things in society right now, playing into the collapse of the traditional relationship model, that it would be outrageous to try to place any emphasis whatsoever on any one facet affecting the situation. You have the rampant feminism of some females, the outright chauvensim of some males (who give the rest of us a bad name, and should be dipped in high molar acid as a thank you from the rest of us), the historical discrimination against women in the workplace, unequal pay still affecting the situation, you have the oversexualisation of the youth of the last few generations out of the gate, you have the financial collapse putting strain on already aggrieved familes and relationships... its a plethora of issues that need addressing.
Agreed, most days I'm plastering walls and I've never met a female plasterer, although I think I'd be proper attracted to one if I did, especially if she was better than me...that's another story though.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join