It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jaw Dropping video from inside the Milan, Italy tornado today!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I recently noticed a correlation in these kinds of decisions of those in power( to go against what God has been quite clear about) and natural disasters around the world. I won't go into the details without evidence readily available but I this is over the pope's remark over being gay. No opinion on homosexuality myself but God is quite clear on it. Most will see the extremely rare instance of a tornado in Italy as just another story I think.
edit on 30-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

It gets pretty hairy in the last half of the video, they are really lucky the windows didn't shatter!

That is interesting how those windows held up, or as long as we could see them.

That is one view from a window that I never want to see..

Thanks for the video...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wonder why the air pressure did not pop out those huge glass windows? Somebody was lucky!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I recently noticed a correlation in these kinds of decisions of those in power( to go against what God has been quite clear about) and natural disasters around the world. I won't go into the details without evidence readily available but I this is over the pope's remark over being gay. No opinion on homosexuality myself but God is quite clear on it. Most will see the extremely rare instance of a tornado in Italy as just another story I think.

This is a foolish comment to make about the Pope's thoughtful objectivity and insightful rationality.. God loves homosexuals too, just as they are, and I'm sorry that hurts so many people's feelings.

By the way, this is HAARP in action, I repeat, HAARP in action.. !God did not issue the tornado.
edit on 30-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

While that is true, a lot of places around the world that aren't prepared for ANY tornadoes whatsoever, a 'little one' could very much be as damaging as a biggun in tornado alley in the US.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Meh ...you want to see crazy footage watch storm chasers

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Thats what I wanted to keep watching for - It got really freaky in those last few moments, felt like the windows would have popped in seconds if they'd kept recording!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

Yeah... no. While rare, there have been tornadoes in Italy, this year too I believe. It has nothing to do with the Popes comments in homosexuality, on anyones thought of homosexuality, including 'gods'.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

awwwhhh he should have kept filming it wwas just getting good!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Terrifying!

He was so lucky!

Thanks for posting

S+F

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Good luck finding a UFO in all that mess

Anyone else feel like her voice was a little too sultry for tornado reporting?

That sound was eery as bleep.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow the way it "abruptly" ends after you hear something crash against the building would freak me out especially if I were there. I just don't see that as being a safe place either given all those windows unless they are resistance in some way to what those strong winds can do? Although I don't believe so. Either way very interesting video.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't understand why they stress this was Inside the tornado. We never get a 360 view to actually see if they really are Inside it or not.. could be just on the edges and real close from the outside.

I'd like to have a transcript and I'd like to see what happens next.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hmm
bunch of stuff flying around
i wasnt scared at all

tornado in italy? not too often

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Saw this on the news earlier, which I rarely turn on then. Scary stuff! Amazing that people weren't killed. Not a place one ever wants to be!

Still remember one coming through where we live, making a beeline across town, straight towards our neighborhood. Spent the whole evening under the basement stairs, where even the cat stayed. Heard noise, but the thing hit a hill and went over, not touching down here. Lot of small debris, including insulation, in the yard, but we were safe. I about flipped when I saw the route it took. NOT a fun evening.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I can't believe he was just standing by the windows like that, what a moron! Here in the south, we (well, most of us) know that when there is a tornado nearby, you stay the ---- away from any and all glass and outside walls. Once the windows go, you're basically a fish in a blender. Debris is also a huge danger, and it can come through walls just fine, let alone windows. Can't believe the windows didn't break though. They must have blown out just as or just after he stopped filming.

Aside from the attempt at a Darwin award - Awesome vid!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I don't understand why they stress this was Inside the tornado. We never get a 360 view to actually see if they really are Inside it or not.. could be just on the edges and real close from the outside.

I'd like to have a transcript and I'd like to see what happens next.

My guess - Glass shattering, people screaming, wind roaring, and the sounds of defecation.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's interesting to see how these events seem to be increasing. We don't generally see tornadoes like this in Europe, but they seem to be happening every year now.

Just a couple of years ago I saw what looked like the start of one during a massive thunderstorm in the UK. The rain was immense, and the clouds were like nothing I recall seeing before. It was such a dramatic sight that the whole family was watching through the windows as this big black cloud started turning, and I mean visibly spinning at some considerable speed.

We all agreed that it looked like the start of a tornado, something none of us had ever experienced before. I was mentally planning what we would do, where would be the best place to be etc.

Thankfully, it never became one. There was just this mass of swirling dark cloud and a small peak in the middle, with a lot of rain and a little wind.

I am certain that it could have become a tornado though, and that actually got me thinking about how safe we are from extreme weather here in the UK.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What is the flash of light at :12? Just thought i would ask.
edit on 11-8-2013 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join