It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jaw Dropping video from inside the Milan, Italy tornado today!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So the title of this thread was taken from the page I'm about to share - I found out about it via a local weather group on my Facebook, they shared the link & video - It gets pretty hairy in the last half of the video, they are really lucky the windows didn't shatter!

Video is inside the link

So far it only looks like 12 people were injured, lucky it wasn't more with the amount of debris that was flying around in the vid!

Reuters Link

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Wow scary indeed here is another video.

Good luck finding a UFO in all that mess

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Jeez.....
That was scary !
Very nice find.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Excellent video. Too bad we couldn't see more. Like set the video camera down and then take cover. That was some amazing, yet scary footage.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks for sharing another one! Looks like they were really really lucky having no deaths! Esp as it seems like it's only recently that they have had a few tornadoes spring up - It's strange how the last year or two we are seeing Tornadoes pop up in places where they were traditionally rarer!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I would love to dig a hole and have a bullet proof see thru dome over it right in the middle of one of these, I would love to see one up close..truley amazing.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What If it takes your camera?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thats what I thought too! They turned it off just as it looked like it was getting really big! To be fair, I would have dropped it and ran much, much sooner ;p

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
What If it takes your camera?

Then we wouldn't be able to see the monkey giving kitteh a bath.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That would be pretty cool! They do say that dome houses are the safest don't they - due to the wind shear or something? I remember hearing that in one of the Mega Disasters docos. Hobbit holes are looking more attractive every day!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Excellent footage, however, I must ask, how does this tornado compare to a big one like that which occurred in Oklahoma. I ask because this video was terrifying if one puts one's self in it, so what would a really big one be like? I have no idea whatsoever what it is like to live through a tornado.
Thanks for the video.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The video in the OP's link is pretty phenomenal footage.
I would encourage everyone to take a look.

S&F

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj
Excellent footage, however, I must ask, how does this tornado compare to a big one like that which occurred in Oklahoma. I ask because this video was terrifying if one puts one's self in it, so what would a really big one be like? I have no idea whatsoever what it is like to live through a tornado.
Thanks for the video.

No problem - Nor sure about the OK one, but the one the year prior in Joplin had the most frightening you tube video I've yet seen, you can just hear the fear in their voices - it's about 5min long, I'm sure they are shorter versions, but on this one you can feel the fear building before it hits.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Truly terrifying, Thank you...I think... One has to give thanks to whoever for being fortunate enough to not be in these situations.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
S&F.

Awesome footage.
I love how at the end - he's like,
'Alright, f*** that. I'm out...'

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Our Beloved MSM wants us to believe this is normal.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
At first,I was like really...that is a tornado??? Just some little stuff being twirled around...

Then...it started to pick up and actually it got much freakier with all that popping and screeching! Just seeing all that debris get whipped around like that was crazy! I wonder if those windows shattered...also wonder why the clip ended so soon?
edit on 30-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Nah, that's just a little one!

Come to America to see some real tornadoes!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What an incredible video! Really great find.

It was interesting to hear the high-pitched whistle as the tornado forced air rapidly through any gap in the building...like blowing across the open-neck of a beer bottle. The gap determining the pitch of the sound.
edit on 30/7/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join