It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We thought we saw a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My husband and I were on I-76, out near Akron, Ohio, one night and we kept seeing these strange lights in the sky. It was really weird. I don't believe in extra-terrestrial beings.

It seemed to be getting closer--and then we saw what it was.

A GOODYEAR BLIMP!!!

Akron has a few of those blimps around. If you've never seen one at night, you'd think the lights on it were of a weird configuration.

Just thought I'd share.

For the record, some of my husband's co-workers swear they saw a flying saucer or something. I know who the people are, and I think one of them was probably drunk to begin with....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ive seen a couple of supposed UFOs but then I actually saw they were perfectly normal things such as blimps and kiddies balloons. Though lately I keep seeing UFOs that I cannot explain.

Kal

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
u really had to tell us this? doesnt really have alot to do with UFO's/Aliens.. was a false alarm.. its just not interesting at all.. i hate threads like this.. its more funny that u dont believe in ET's, but anyway, everyone believes what he/she wants

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think this does help, if you think you saw a UFO call the airport and see if anything was flying in the airspace at that time they know of. And since most people have not seen a blimp at night this might be helpful for people.

new topics

top topics

join