It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed near/travelling into thunderstorm! *VIDEO*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol
This "insect" as you put it, CLEARLY goes into a cloud layer for a few seconds and then re-emerges.

Only "clearly" to those who want to believe so badly that it is something unexplainable. Since grey and white are the dominant colors of the sky, the insect shifts direction, it also shifts the light shining on it, blending in with the cloud for a moment.

But, since my "theory" is so "stupid", and since everything I said was crap (even though it's not, go study digital cameras 101 on Google), I'll be on my way. Believe whatever it is you want to believe. The "object" flies like a bird or insect, so that's what it will be to most of the rest of us.

P.S> You've been asked multiple times to post the data from NASA/JPL/anyone who has ruled out bugs and birds. Please post the data/studies showing what's been ruled out.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That's out there, and documents even. I am going to link them now when I get them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Terrible video, no way to tell what that blur is.

No point in wasting time on guessing, the video quality is just so poor...you'll be here all day arguing over stupid, trite, nothingness.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm getting that info for you right now.

And the insects that you claim are flying in-front of this camera do NOT appear like that on Digital Equipment. They appear as "rods" as most of the UFO community call them. Look up ROD video's of close camera artifacts, and you will see what close camera insects look like.

Then come back and say its an insect that fly's across the horizon and into the distance at that speed and look like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Regardless of video quality, if the object is an insect or bird, it would have some discernable features, being so close to the camera's, as some claim. This object does not traverse the field of view of the camera... it clearly comes in from the right, and goes slowly into the distance on the top right of the camera. TRAVELLING AWAY, AND GETTING SMALLER AS IT DOES, and then vanishing completely.

Even if you yourself can't see what the object is... be it blurry mess, smudge or whatever... there is still something there that is travelling very fast. And it sure as # ain't a bird or insect close to the camera.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Sorry, "rods" only happen when taking a long exposure picture of something. If you were to take a picture of a fly buzzing around, you would capture it almost perfectly clear, and its wings would seem like they are still.

Same with photographing a plane or helicopter with a digital camera. The rotors look perfectly still when they are actually turning at hundreds of miles per hour. Again, I suggest "digital camera photography 101" on Google.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Again, I know my photography, and you obviously don't. When filming an object in the distance, the focus is fixed. WHICH is what you are assuming, Weather is is digital AF or not! The artifact you are on about comes about by close unfocused objects, such as RODS. There is NO, I REPEAT, NO adjustment on any infinite AF.. If there ever was any. regardless, it doesn't account for artifacts that close to the camera THAT FLY INTO THE DISTANCE!

The object goes into the distance to the upper left, losing speed as it moves. But it doesn't lose speed, it is getting further away from the camera.

Even you must admit, that this bird or insect does not traverse the camera's field of view on a horizontal plane. It takes time to move into the distance..... and upward. Still haveing the same artifact exposure upon it. EVEN with infinate AF, NO camera would allow this to happen. You would see lots of interlacing at close distance. And if you can't admit to knowing that... you know nothing about digital photography.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That's out there, and documents even. I am going to link them now when I get them.

I can guarantee you won't find these "documents", because they don't exist. Why would NASA waste time analyzing an random UFO video?

It's clearly a bird, but because you're so desperate to believe you can't comprehend this and refuse to see the obvious. Think about it, if that was a spaceship it would have had to be tiny, it's ridiculous if you take a second to think about it.

There are far more convincing and interesting videos out there than this, god knows why you're so fixated with this.

Get a grip.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is Not clear to me that it is a bird.

It's moving fast enough that you can't really see it at normal speed, only when the video is slowed down. I discount a water drop on the lens too because in the video they are outside the car and it's not raining on them.

Looking forward to those documents.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

No way is that going 9000 mph absolute no chance, please try and prove it. I saw it in actual time and thought oh a bird.
Sorry but I think its a bird no matter how much you try and dress it up.
edit on 29-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It's a Bird , don't know what else to say .
It's a bird.

As for what else to say, it may indeed be true that an analysis was performed ruling out a bird because it was traveling 9000-16000 miles per hour. But even if that's true, the analysis is flawed, because it assumes the bird is at the clouds, and it's nowhere near the clouds...it's much, much closer, and that's why the speed estimate is so far off.

It's not the first time birds have been calculated to go 15,000 miles an hour and it won't be the last, because people make mistakes in estimating 3d distance in a 2d video, and don't know how to interpret things like video artifacts.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I NEVER said spaceship at all! I said it was unidentified. You are the one saying spaceship. and WHO ARE YOU to say that because it's small, it can;t be from somewhere else? In your mind... if they were aliens visiting here, they would come in huge crafts then? Why? What gives you the right to say that. And what gives you the right to say it's a bird without any evidence? I NEVER said it was anything other than unidentified. And it ain;t no bird. You are the one pushing points in saying what IT IS! I am just saying what it isn;t and can't be.

As even clearly sceptical people here have said... how can anyone tell what this is from blurry footage? But you purport to know somehow.

BS. Just say you don;t know what it is and have done with. I'd appreciate that more.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

No, you;re wrong. Watch the whole video. The guy said it wasn't in the clouds. he said it was 700ft high then went into the clouds. Watch the video and HEAR what they say. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No, you;re wrong. Watch the whole video. The guy said it wasn't in the clouds. he said it was 700ft high then went into the clouds. Watch the video and HEAR what they say. Thanks.
Yes I know, but it didn't go into the clouds.

He's wrong about it going into the clouds, and he also only thinks it was 700 feet high. You can't determine the height from this video. Maybe he thinks he can, but he can't.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You can guarantee me? Really? Well you better swallow your words because I have the 2 documents. 1 from MSFS, underwritten by Landrow Halls and the other from Scops Labs, which is an official letter which states the same, but with aq slight change in the speed. They reckon it's moving at 5,000MPH. I am going to upload them to youtube now.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I NEVER said spaceship at all! I said it was unidentified. You are the one saying spaceship. and WHO ARE YOU to say that because it's small, it can;t be from somewhere else? In your mind... if they were aliens visiting here, they would come in huge crafts then? Why? What gives you the right to say that. And what gives you the right to say it's a bird without any evidence? I NEVER said it was anything other than unidentified. And it ain;t no bird. You are the one pushing points in saying what IT IS! I am just saying what it isn;t and can't be.

As even clearly sceptical people here have said... how can anyone tell what this is from blurry footage? But you purport to know somehow.

BS. Just say you don;t know what it is and have done with. I'd appreciate that more.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You know it was at 700 feet? Why say it was in the clouds to begin with then?

And see how I caught you out? He never said it went into the clouds. It went into the Mezzo cloud bank at low altitude. Shows you haven't watched the whole video or at the VERY LEAST don't understand how low tornado clouds form.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Why are you up-loading to Youtube? Just link to them directly on here.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Because they are epub files so I need to upload them as video. I can't convert them or copy the text. I want all the headers and stamps to be shown from MSFL, etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Or where can I upload them for people to view as they are. They wiil need an .epub reader to view them

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join