It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only half a rant here on videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just don't have the patience to wait for popular music threads to load all of those great youtube clips. So, I will not be visiting any more music threads.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

This should be awarded the "Rant of a lifetime" achievement~ A one line rant, straight to the point, no filler. It is what it is.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ha! I saw the first moment when MTV came on air, and "Video Killed the Radio Star" was flat out prophetic!

How many great artists would have never been simply because they were way to ugly or way to gay? I can think of more than a few...... We no longer hear that latest song, we see the latest video. Sad really.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
I just don't have the patience to wait for popular music threads to load all of those great youtube clips. So, I will not be visiting any more music threads.

yeah i hear ya there jiggerj. it is a pain alright.
but is it not worth the wait?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think he is saying that Internet killed the Video Star.

Here is an old fashioned link
so the video doesn't lag you out.

youtube / internet killed the video star

Mike

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's a bummer, maybe time to upgrade your internet provider to cable.

s&f just because I can.
Nice short rant!

edit on 29-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

I'd prefer links. Admittedly, it's my patience that's the problem and not the threads. I haven't watched TV in three years because I just can't wait through all the commercials. I thought we were supposed become more patient as we get older, not less.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

I'd prefer links. Admittedly, it's my patience that's the problem and not the threads. I haven't watched TV in three years because I just can't wait through all the commercials. I thought we were supposed become more patient as we get older, not less.
I feel the same when waiting for the firehose or new topics to load all those ads when on my android.

top topics

join