It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of Al-queda jail breaks...something coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sources

Abu-graid prison

Pakistan break out

Maybe the Al-queda are running out of recruits(Which I doubt ), but it seems Al-queda have a new tactic,let's break our old comrades out,For the hundreds who have been broken out , 1 or 2 main guys could be a lot more dangerous than all the rest.

In my opinion any serious threats will not have been kept in these prisons but If they did need assets for another attack with the numbers recently freed maybe hard to track. Thoughts please

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Or maybe people are beginning to question the need for agencies like the CIA And NSA?

Good bombing somewhere would get us all nice and afraid again calling for their help...
edit on 29-7-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Most of these guys...at least 60 or so percent, were low level peons. I doubt anything at all is coming...except hopefully better locks on their cages.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I agree most are not even important but just 0.05% 1 person may make the difference and while I hope I'm wrong just thought these stories should be spread.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I hope you are wrong and I don't believe this to be true but where thereis smoke there is usually fire.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It can't be a good thing.

Even if they are a bunch of peons they can still strap bombs to their bodies. I mean come on you don't have to be a rocket scientist to do a suicide bombing.

Just think about it if the men were angry before they were locked up I bet now they're super pissed off!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

A lot of Al-queda jail breaks...something coming?

Yes, a lot more drone strikes!!

I don’t think they’re having recruiting problems. I think they’re just getting more brazen as US forces draw down. This is exactly what many said would happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Agreed and as I said the 600 or so arn,'t a threat but maybe 1 or 2 sneak through and could be,it seems as soon as the ground troops leave they get a bit braver.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Yesterday there was a Libyan break out in Bengazi.
1200 ran away from Bengazi jail that was attacked from outside by al Qaida rebels.
Amongst the 1200 breaking out were Gadaffi fighters, al Qaida fighters and other criminals.
Add them up ...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by kuhl

Most of these guys...at least 60 or so percent, were low level peons. I doubt anything at all is coming...except hopefully better locks on their cages.

The thing is, alot of these guys were held with no trial and no due process and likely were kept there for years. Probably most endured torture and violent/extreme circumstances for a long time.

They may be low level peons, but that does'nt mean they won't have a burning hatred for their jailers that they want to see avenged.

I don't think any of these types of jail breaks can lead to anything good.

link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Even more evidence any links please?

link   
reply to post by playernumber13

Hmmm..

I wonder..

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread960741/pg1]--->Didn't you post a related story here

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I agree nothing here can be posetive ..but will it lead to another attack if not in the next week ,the next year or two is my point.

edit on 29/7/2013 by kuhl because: bad spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hmm , Definitely a storm coming.. I feel bad for the Guards at the jail. Honestly though, Am i the only one that kind of seen this coming.. not to sound superior ( I don't know the living conditions nor the jail system there, can't it imaging being too technical nor pleasant) It was only a matter of time, If they were dangerous enough they should be taken out of said country perhaps? just to avoid future incidents like this

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Don't forget about all the terrorists released from Libyan jails during their recent "Civil War". Gaddafi's forces jailed many known terrorists only to have terrorists (Al Qaeda) posing as rebels releasing them. Now Libya, like Iraq, is a terrorist hell hole.

USA! USA! USA!
edit on 29-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Even more evidence any links please?

So they are repatriating some fighters. Not as many as they are recruiting is my guess. Every time a drone strike kills some more people...

Libya jailbreak

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Don't forget about all the terrorists released from Libyan jails during their recent "Civil War". Gaddafi's forces jailed many known terrorists only to have terrorists (Al Qaeda) posing as rebels releasing them. Now Libya, like Iraq, is a terrorist hell hole.

USA! USA! USA!

Let’s be honest, people….What are they going to do, really?

Our cavalry is mechanized!

We knew this was going to happen when Obama got elected in 2008. There is no surprise!! Let them out…who cares? 9/11 was an inside job anyway, right?

edit on 29-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Exactly

Nano-Termites, Space lasers and Tesla coil sonic disruptors.

Cut back and watch the fireworks.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That depends, will these terrorist groups be funded behind the scenes by Western powers? The conspiracy already says that Al Qaeda received plenty of arms during that Libyan civil war, like shoulder missiles.

But conspiracies asides, suicide bombers have been raining havoc in the Middle East. Iraq is constantly under attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
But conspiracies asides, suicide bombers have been raining havoc in the Middle East. Iraq is constantly under attack.

Can I jump in here?

I'm not denying the CIA has been involved but in reference to Iraq. Why hasn't the Saudis and Iran been called to the mat? They supply, support and equip the two opposing sides there in Iraq eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join