It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing with Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's ''vampir'' not ''vampyr''.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just curious

How many of you have actually experienced anything?
Show of hands?
Put your hands down

How many of you have only read about and seen people make claims?
Show of hands?
Mhm

No im not a skeptic, if i was i wouldnt be here

I just find it difficult to grasp the concept of believing you are right about something without evidence

Yes it's a two way street

Frankly i dont believe in anything that i have not experienced myself.

I can neither believe nor disbelieve anything as without proof in support of, or proof to the contrary i cannot make an informed statement.

Such is the matter that I like being right... i dont like being wrong... because when im wrong it means i am misinformed.

I dont like being misinformed

I want to have knowledge... but i need that knowledge through first hand experience

When i do have the knowledge and information i am adamant in its defense because frankly, i experienced it, and nothing anyone can say can refute that without being their to confirm it for themselves

I had chips 30 minutes ago
Salsa flavored
amazing
you cant refute that
period
its my experience, it happened, regardless of anything you say unless you were present at my location when i was eating them and saw for yourself that i was not and that im just lying here
but you werent present, and i did eat chips

in the same aspect, you could drug me, take me on Disney's Star Tours, and i will believe that i was taken on a trip through space by aliens

In this case its a matter of perception

To the outside people, i would be delusional

However the things i saw, would be processed by my brain, therefore the things i experienced were real and factual, though not necessarily of physical tangible nature to everyone else

BUT it is FACT that my brain processed the information in that way for me to perceive it in that way

However ive had a long day and my thoughts are fluid and drifting, and i already forgot why i was posting here...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

However ive had a long day and my thoughts are fluid and drifting, and i already forgot why i was posting here...
a reply to: Elysian

Dont worry, I enjoyed your thoughts. I need a first hand experiance myself, or at least to see strong physical evidence. However, there is something going on, otherwise me and you, 2 skeptics in a time pod, would not be here in an aliens / ufo forum. There is just too much evidence out there.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Dont worry, I enjoyed your thoughts. I need a first hand experiance myself, or at least to see strong physical evidence. However, there is something going on, otherwise me and you, 2 skeptics in a time pod, would not be here in an aliens / ufo forum. There is just too much evidence out there.

The trouble with 'high strangeness' is that it goes in waves which cannot be
predicted. It goes in waves dependent on location. It goes in waves
dependent upon which adults abused as children are present, it may go
in waves dependent on solar cycles minimal or maxima.

Lots and lots of factors.

I've had many episodes of high strangeness in my life. But on the other
hand sometimes ten years go by and nothing, which is also fine.

Humans are always wanting to trigger this kind of stuff at will, but it
doesn't work that way for anyone.. never has.. maybe never will..
so it's hard to study.

If it wasn't possibly such an important subject, I wouldn't study it
at all. But I think the core mechanism is behind religion, spirituality
and UFOs and nothing good has every come out of any of those.

But at some point I'll just let the study go, and let the next generation
vex themselves with it.

Kev

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Well again i wouldnt call myself a skeptic

I had an experience that i perceived as a possible abduction HOWEVER i saw no aliens, i saw no ship, i didn't see space

So i cant truly believe in them
but at the same time it leaves me curious and wanting more knowledge, and more experiences

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Necromancing

but this may be important

this is the first time ive seen on FL

cassini diskus images and text , in both forgotten language and English

is this a key to unlock the cassini diskus

or is it just wishful thinking

dancing with aliens

top topics