It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing with Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am pretty sure aliens or demons can understand English. Or if not they can understand much more simple things such as emotions such as fear or hate or love or any number of primal things of which language is just based on and off which humans would put out and exert on any given day. Its really not that hard to do. Even a Syncretic reality between two completely opposite things can be achieved after a time, its done with cultures and humans daily its just making things cohabit without to much friction, balancing on a scale of unproportionaly, just enough for it to work as long as you dont look to close or no other element is thrown into the mix.

You can even to some degree if there were an alien society syncretic with this one, the only question that would remain is...Why? But such things have been done for eons, its nothing new, nor is it special. The majority of which are just edges between a symbiotic relationship, and a parasitic relationship. Of which everything about is expressed both on an individual level as well as on a mass scale, and yet it all seems to tumble down at the merest of vibrations outside the norm and anything that is outside the plot.

I can sum up that whole thread in one word. In fact it would be best to sum it up in no words. But then nobody here would understand if I used no words. But the word that best describes that whole thread to which the op felt it needed a follow up is..."Superspiderbatman"... The best of all three deities and worlds. Oh ya so totally syncretic.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

A synthetic hive mind, to govern and direct the courses of all your fates. In which case self govern would mean and include anything but the self. I don't know some do say that to eliminate the human element is to greatly cut down on the flaws which creep up over and over again. Everybody is only human after all, but would that not make us all also equally inferior.
Only in contrast, but in contrast is what everything gets its meanings in. If something else did not exist to which you would have to compare and contrast to, well then it would not exist. A binary existence leads to a binary mind which leads to everything being in constant contrast.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Oh I'm not making a case for anything, I haven't familiarized myself enough with the OP or the discussion to have an opinion formed yet; was simply pointing out that the term has a long history. Plus Plato is one of my favorite philosophers so just to put the word into a wider historical context.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

ok, now that i have taken the time to sit down and investigate your links and watch your videos, i have to say i find nothing conclusive. however, it is entirely possible.

quantum mechanical entanglement is an omnipresent feature in nature, because it is a by-product of interactions.. however, with increasing number of degrees of freedom of the entangled systems, the possible modes of coupling to the environment also increase, so that the entanglement occurring between macroscopic systems can easily be swapped into the environment.. this is partly countered by the fact that, with increasing complexity of the entanglement, the deviation from classical physics becomes stronger.. therefore, traces of quantum mechanical correlations might be noticeable even after appreciable contact with the environment.. in certain solids this has already been detected, because macroscopic properties like the behavior of the magnetic susceptibility are a proof of entanglement even at finite temperature..

this opens room to consider the possible effects of entanglement in the biological realm, first, suggestions for a role of entanglement between animals have already been made.. there have also been hypotheses of quantum computations taking place in the brain.. indeed, the surprisingly efficient interplay of animals despite little or no communication is reminiscent of the coordinating power of entanglement.. one can easily think of a wide range of biological processes, where entanglement would lead to a darwinian advantage: entanglement could coordinate biochemical reactions in different parts of a cell, or in different parts of an organ.. it could allow correlated firings of distant neurons..

which is where the alien factor can be introduced..

It is a consideration of many that alien abduction accounts, telepathic communication with aliens, sexual probings etc, find comparision in traditional Daemonic encounters, and that thus they seemingly have been inter-acting and attempting communication of sorts with ourselves throughout history, and that perhaps it's time we responded.

if quantum entanglement could account for communication with extraterrestrials, then we are already responding and don't know it.. we are telling them we are afraid of them, that we don't know anything, distrust everything, (including ourselves), but most importantly, we are telling them we don't consciously understand or recognise their communication.. a human would absorb an alien message, and its brain would make unconscious decisions based on that information, be they nightmares, delusions, mental illnesses, or abduction experiences..

The question i would raise here then, is that should we get over the Daemon identification and attempt communication at this quantum level with underlying aspects of Universal intelligence...?

i would say that we are already, unconsciously.. how to do it and know what we're doing is speculative, but hey, who knows what message the universe might send us next? it might be just the one we were looking for..

edit on 30-7-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well the problem with that thread was that they were remarkably effective at turning anyone who made direct contact with them into spammers, side trackers, dis-informants and pointless pedants, after all they're the experts in such and many went like lambs, in fact not one piece of useful information from such contact made it back to the thread...so about 60% of the thread is practical results of what they do to peoples brains

reply to post by tachyonmind

Some interesting points there, i wonder if there is two way inter-action involved in classic possesion and alien abduction encounters, in the sense that they induce chaos and dislocation from normative reality into the subject with their seemingly random and bizarre manifestations, do they leech a semblance of order and rationality in return, the vampiric nature they were understood to have in Sumeria...?

It makes for an intriguing scenario, that the more crazies are created in the world above, the Demons of the quantum netherworld are becoming increasingly orderly and sensible lol
edit on 30-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Let's be clear on a something...

Demons (by spelling and definition) are not the same as Daemons. While throughout history they have been mislabeled with both good and evil they may only be benign and doing what they are asked to.

I will hopefully have more later.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Well they summoned Morpheus and held him captive in their Magic Circle for decades and he was a Daemon so maybe that is what i was thinking of... though i guess that was just a comic book story.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

Well they summoned Morpheus and held him captive in their Magic Circle for decades and he was a Daemon so maybe that is what i was thinking of... though i guess that was just a comic book story.

Ah yes well without Dream King where would we be, still rowing the boat I suppose.

Observe and see how (in the winter) all the trees seem as though they had withered and shed all their leaves, except fourteen trees, which do not lose their foliage but retain the old foliage from two to three years till the new comes."

I dreamdt of 14 Trees swaying in breeze...

14 stations of the cross and 14 scriptures to the cross.

14 amendments give me due process please

14 Years Rama spent in that forest of tress

14 pieces Osiris was torn quick

14 Holy Helpers to call upon when you get sick

14...92 well we all know that was not true

14 is silicons number, 1414 it's melting point who knew

14 Pounds maketh the stone weight

14 days of a fortnight don't be late

14 an Apollo with a Shepard on the moon

14th the band with electric soul tune

14 the year will soon be here

14 Lines of a sonnet do link

and finally 14 linguists makes me think...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The question I would like to ask.. Is why do people think
Aliens are sneaking about their bedrooms at night.

Hmm .. Advanced alien race travels across Galaxy.. to sneak about your bedroom...
You never know your luck eh!
edit on 31-7-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

The question I would like to ask.. Is why do people think
Aliens are sneaking about their bedrooms at night.

Hmm .. Advanced alien race travels across Galaxy.. to sneak about your bedroom...
You never know your luck eh!
edit on 31-7-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Aliens could be from our own Planet or Solar System, there is not enough evidence only testimony as to their world.

They may not be as advanced as we are led to believe. If we were to stop being so greedy we could travel the stars tomorrow only money is an obstacle.

Aliens could also be trans-dimensional and dark bedroom closests are portals...

Maybe they are naturally quiet and curious.

Perhaps they are like number 3 and are only able to transmit their likeness to our subconscious and we are most in that state...while we are in our bedrooms, typically at night.

Aliens are not aliens but under paid Government employees abducting people as guinea pigs for over paid NAZI scientists.

Aliens are not aliens but Demons and well demons are sneaky especially at night.

Those are a few theories I have encountered, but they make much more sense then traveling across the Galaxy probing people in their sleep...

edit on 31-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Normally 14 is used as a Dualistic rendition of 7 in numerology, 7 days and nights of creation, 7 Gallu Demons and 7 wise sages from the Pleiades in Sumerian mythology, 7 wise virgins and 7 foolish virgins, though Hollywood came up with 7 brides for 7 brothers so who knows, but anyway the passover was on the 14th day of the first month, the full moon.

Apkallu from the Pleiades

But i do like your list.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Normally 14 is used as a Dualistic rendition of 7 in numerology, 7 days and nights of creation, 7 Gallu Demons and 7 wise sages from the Pleiades in Sumerian mythology, 7 wise virgins and 7 foolish virgins, though Hollywood came up with 7 brides for 7 brothers so who knows, but anyway the passover was on the 14th day of the first month, the full moon.

Apkallu from the Pleiades

But i do like your list.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

Dualism of 7 makes sense given the mirror iconography, perhaps they are each the flip side of the same coin? I am just curious at how they were 14 maybe that is just Apophenia. And with FL that makes my head spin with it, because it does have meaning in a lot of what they do.

In the previous thread I started mentioning how Cassini-Diskus looked like Close Encounters and the modulation of water reminded me of the Abyss and they go and post Interspeci es Underwater Communications: Obfuscating USO-Signals within Biosignals

There were several UFO videos and reports on Friday but none corresponded to Incillir Event 260713 to prove it was predicted. Unless I can find what Incillir means...And I am sure that the flashing 's have significance, as they only changed after our contact, but I am to ignorant to figure them out. Perhaps if I didn't have a life or a job I could spend more time in the decryption.

As far as Theosophists of the likes of Blavatsky, I have noticed a trend within the "Spiritual" community toward this philosophy mixed with Aliens. Heck watch any Star Trek series it is slathered in it. But where as Blavatsky was trying to communicate with spirits from beyond how do we know this is not how an Alien mind would try to communicate?

I have noticed the tone of the videos has become less tortured and of violent images, and I am not sure how to view that. More flies are caught with honey then with vinegar the old saying goes. I have not listened to them for that reason, as FL has given me little to trust them.

If I knew more Spanish or at least had some fluency I could decrypt Karadne's work. But since they like José I did come across a nice translation of a new favorite of mine...

From this jail I could
Watch the sea, follow the gulls
wheeling about, feel
time throbbing itself.

This jail is like a
beach; everything's asleep
here. Waves break
almost at its feet. Summer
spring winter
fall are ways
outside that others go;
things unenforced, symbols
time can change (Time
here remains unkept.)

This jail was first
a cemetery. I a boy.
~José Hierro

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

A word/concept closely related is Genius.

Genius
Etymologically genius (“household guardian spirit”) has the same derivation as nature from gēns (“tribe”, “people”) from the Indo-European root *gen-, "produce."[7] It is the indwelling nature of an object or class of objects or events that act with a perceived or hypothesized unity.[8] Philosophically the Romans did not find the paradox of the one being many confusing; like all other prodigies they attributed it to the inexplicable mystery of divinity. Multiple events could therefore be attributed to the same and different divinities and a person could be the same as and different from his genius. They were not distinct, as the later guardian angels, and yet the Genius Augusti was not exactly the same as Augustus either. As a natural outcome of these beliefs, the pleasantness of a place, the strength of an oath, an ability of a person, were regarded as intrinsic to the object, and yet were all attributable to genius; hence all of the modern meanings of the word. This point of view is not attributable to any one civilization; its roots are lost in prehistory. The Etruscans had such beliefs at the beginning of history, but then so did the Greeks, the native Italics and many other peoples in the near and middle east.

Compare also with Animism

reply to post by Kantzveldt

The question i would raise here then, is that should we get over the Daemon identification and attempt communication at this quantum level with underlying aspects of Universal intelligence...?

We could use Genius instead of Daimon

I have to admit that I took your warning and didn't look at the FL material very much; didn't even watch more than about 30 seconds of each of the videos. So I'm probably not too messed up

I was born between the Ocean to the West and the Mountains to the East. The Genius of the Ocean is powerful, and the Mountain is not weak. There is a corridor about 30 miles wide and 1,000 miles long in which the Ocean and a series of Mountain ranges run parallel North and South. Within this corridor it is practically impossible for me to get disoriented; as in, I can always point to the West, toward Ocean.

I moved out of this area 20 years ago to a Peninsula with Water to the North and to the East. I have therefore been disoriented for 20 years. Disorientation is disturbing. Add to that, that I'm near a convergence zone where 3 major weather patterns meet. And there's this phenomenon that people call an energy vortex, a bit of a tourist attraction actually.

These two different locations present such a strong contrast in character that I can't help but formulate a theory regarding local deities and their interactive dance as highly related to geographical features and weather patterns. The steady vs the frenetic, almost but not quite chaotic, well, occasional hurricane.

It is the individual person's genius that interacts with the local genii. We already have natural nonverbal interactions with nature and art and people. Some people can mess that up for other people. I don't even know what benefit they think to gain from that.

I guess I ran out of things to write. This stuff also relates to the secrets of heaven thread in the category of me talking up the Earth power. Maybe I'll write something in there again after I dream on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Those would be my understandings also, it's always worth remembering that Celtic and Greek Divinities were always place specific, it was never a case of imposition of cults onto a locale but attempting to establish a relationship with such, hopefully mutually beneficial.

With such considerations in mind and recalling the point of the thread, it's probably worth considering what would give rise to manifestations of spirits of Chaos/Aliens at specific locales and within specific individuals, it will always be an accumulation of factors and variables, as is generally known in terms of looking for aspects of disturbance in the persons life, but things such as the weather the fullness of the moon and such are also going to be factors.

Probably this has all been figured and a harum scarum place of contact established were you go in get your mind warp driven and sit down to tea and biscuits with the Aliens...

Yes i like that, a place beyond time and causality, were things are as they have always been and always will be, and life is not lived for the moment.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

TG, where is the Charlie Chan avatar? I don't know if I can talk to you without it! Lol...

But seriously, I agree with you that we should be leery. If only I had been. I don't claim to understand these things in any great depth, only to have a certainty through my own experience that there is more to this than psychology.

Think of the majority of people's reality concerning bears, sharks, or any wild animal that has the potential to maim or kill. Most people have no experience with them on a personal level, and therefore they are in reality not much more than stories, understood to be real on an achedemic level, but not much more.

Then there's the odd guy that goes out in the ocean or strays into the woods too deeply and is attacked. It happens, just not that often. But to the guy who has encountered such a beast personally, and lost an arm or leg and survived the attack, the thing is real like nothing else in this world. Real in an up close and personal way, like the way you know your best friend.

Well, without going into too much personal stuff here, I am that guy, but in the spiritual realm. I had something ripped from me that you can't see from the outside, but it is no less real. And no less missed. For the last 35 years I have labored to try to again become whole, but still I feel the empty space, the "phantom limb" as it were.

And yet in some ways it has been a good thing, or at least I have used it to grow. I have improved myself in many ways and accomplished things that I may never have accomplished if I were not so driven to be better. To be somehow healed or restored through that becoming better.

Anyway, I just want to state for the record that there is great peril for the unprepared explorer of these realms. I know as well as I know anything else in this world that there are beings around us that are dangerous; the lions and tigers of the ether. I know this is uncharacteristic for me to share here, but I have seen you doing it so much lately it has made me think that maybe I should too.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Interesting... in that there being intangible beings roaming the ether waiting to feast on souls has been reported by non crazy folks on numerous occasions... or rather than term it soul feasting, maybe we can say spiritual rending? And sorry you were harmed.

Whatever we call the potential for harm, the supposed fact remains that we know little about the universe around us, most especially in non physical terms. The warnings should be heeded, I'd think... though a big piece of me thinks it is a bit chicken-poop to term everything we don't understand "demons" and to shun it...

But many famous occultists have ended their lives here as mumbling street people, though being poor of material doesn't translate to poor of spirit... and I remember back to a night when I thought it a good idea to use a Ouija Board to check out the anomalous events around me and my faithful dog went crazy and wouldn't let me touch the thing, and if one can't trust their dog, well who can one trust?

So we're back to a whole universe of unexplored territory, and I have the dna to explore... even if from the confines of my home. What to do? The fact we can explore says to me that it needs to be done, was meant to be done, but exploration takes preparation and the awareness that one might not come back. We'd not even know there was a place for exploration if not for the poor fools who spotted it in the first place, so denying a new land exists to save others from getting lost or eaten in it doesn't compute for me.

A few sacrificing themselves for the betterment of the many has always been man's way... but maybe it's smarter to let the explorers go first... as long as we warn them about the dragons in the wilderness?

So back to pushing some poor fool out the door and hoping their 'chute opens... and making sure they've reproduced so more poor fools can be sent into the frontier?
edit on 8/1/2013 by Baddogma because: refinement and final thought

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Thanks for your reply (and your concern) and I have to say I agree with your thinking on this. I don't believe that the only things out there waiting for us are 'demons' or even that the only things out there are evil. I only wanted to warn those that might be too curious to help themselves that there is danger in not being prepared for the journey. Some things you can encounter in the spiritual realms really do want to harm us.

There could be benefit from exploring, I don't know. I am with The GUT on this I think. It seems that those that do explore are brought down eventually and even destroyed. And I appreciate the implication that I mitght be one of those who is not insane, or however you put it. It's funny, I feel that after all I've been through I am more sane than I was 35 years ago when I was attacked. I had some very far-out ideas back then and I think that my thinking then was what allowed the thing to happen to me. So maybe my thinking was not a result of an unsound mind but just dangerous... I don't know for sure.
edit on 8/1/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well, it occurs to me that the reluctance to talk about these things, even in the confines of a semi-anonymous forum, speaks loudly about us and our relationship with the unseen aspects of reality.

That you aren't insane I take as a given, but that's just because I've had weird # happen to me ... I would have written you off as a religious nut or schizo back when I was an arrogant materialist... and it was a safer world, then, I admit, for me.

So yes, it seems we are developing the tools to better contact whatever lurks in the aether, if in fact we need more than our minds. The folks at FL who engendered this discussion seem to have developed some of these tools... I'm curious about them... and we all know what happens to that cat.

But I'll wrap up my meanderings with the thought that more seemingly sane people who've had brushes with unseen intelligences need to speak up so that serious research can finally be done... in the open, anyway. Consensus reality has to get a tad bigger... if we're to identify and protect ourselves from the dragons out there... and discussed in a way that speaks to grounded people, too.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well i'm naturally inclined to agree with your sentiments, but it should be pointed out that at the quantum level it cannot be about individuation and the sub-concious, that what they are concerned with is phenomena that certain individuals percieve and experience but that in themselves are all pervasive.

I'm not sure why you feel that it can't be about individuation and the collective unconscious. To dance with an alien (even in the flesh) is to dance with an expression of the collective unconscious in symbolic (alien) form. That means one is on the path of individuation, even if it is not recognized as such.

edit on 1-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma

Well, it occurs to me that the reluctance to talk about these things, even in the confines of a semi-anonymous forum, speaks loudly about us and our relationship with the unseen aspects of reality.

That you aren't insane I take as a given, but that's just because I've had weird # happen to me ... I would have written you off as a religious nut or schizo back when I was an arrogant materialist... and it was a safer world, then, I admit, for me.

So yes, it seems we are developing the tools to better contact whatever lurks in the aether, if in fact we need more than our minds. The folks at FL who engendered this discussion seem to have developed some of these tools... I'm curious about them... and we all know what happens to that cat.

But I'll wrap up my meanderings with the thought that more seemingly sane people who've had brushes with unseen intelligences need to speak up so that serious research can finally be done... in the open, anyway. Consensus reality has to get a tad bigger... if we're to identify and protect ourselves from the dragons out there... and discussed in a way that speaks to grounded people, too.

You make some really good points. Back in the '60s and '70s when I had my experiences, you just didn't talk about things like that. TV shows back then even reinforced that sort of response in fact. I didn't even talk to my parents about any of the things that happened. During this period I experienced 'hauntings' of many descriptions and poltergeist phenomena that I never discussed with other people. I think that to have any hope of protection from the dragons it must become a more open topic. I think it has for a large part compared to the days of my youth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join