It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistance liberates Ramadi from US occupation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourselves.

Imagine a joint cuban/iraqi occupation of the united states, under the pretext of enforcing a regime change because warmongering american policies after WWII cost too many innocent lives in the name of capital profits. Wouldnt there also be popular resistance in the US ? How would you call yourselves ? Terrorists ?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Imagine a joint cuban/iraqi occupation of the united states, under the pretext of enforcing a regime change because warmongering american policies after WWII cost too many innocent lives in the name of capital profits. Wouldnt there also be popular resistance in the US ? How would you call yourselves ? Terrorists ?

Ok say this happened and then some people from Mexico came into the US and started killing Red-Cross workers and killing Americans along with the Cubans and Iraqies, But more Americans.

Would you call them peace loving freedom fighters?

But really if Bush was killing as many Americans as Saddam was killing Iraqies I would welcome the Cubans or anybody that came to help.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
40% of your population is living in poverty while corporations are making billions in profit. Over 20.000 americans are killing each other each year as a consequence of your capitalist economy that leaves the poor behind. Saddam just killed 17.000 in 20 years (let's discount the wars and the US embargo).

I'd say the Bush's capitalist regime is way more murderous than Saddam's.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

40% of your population is living in poverty while corporations are making billions in profit. Over 20.000 americans are killing each other each year as a consequence of your capitalist economy that leaves the poor behind. Saddam just killed 17.000 in 20 years (let's discount the wars and the US embargo).

I'd say the Bush's capitalist regime is way more murderous than Saddam's.

Oh Bush invented Capitalism so its his Capitalist regime. If you know a better system then Capitalism why dont you let us in on that information. Or a society that has no murders and no poor people.

Please this is the real world not some fantasy Eutopia your thinking about.

How about some links for your Saddam kill totals people he ordered killed. But you can blame homocides on Bush like he ordered them what about cancer deaths does Bush cause that too.

How about some links to any of your facts, Other wise they dont mean squat

[edit on 11-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

40% of your population is living in poverty .

The poverty rate is 12.1 in the US

What are you just making these numbers up off the top of your head?.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Mokuhadzushi ,,great point. Youre eyes are open indeed....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Mokuhadzushi,,dont let the naysayers get to you..

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My facts about american capitalism are well known and are readily available on the net.

The central question is : What is the humanitarian cost for keeping up a regime or system. The answer is straight :

Iraqi progressive arab nationalism : 850/year
American ultra-capitalism : 20.000/year

Without any doubt, the way more murderous system is Bush's.

If you are looking for better and more just systems where less people die, look to Europe, as an example.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Mokuhadzushi,

You just have no idea what it is to be an American so your statements are completely baseless.

Fine you support the iraqi resistance, I think you maybe singing a different tune if A) the United States left Iraq and B) if the resistance or as you call them "Freedom Fighters" were in control.

Your ideas on capitalism are a complete joke and you obviously have no idea what its like to actually do something for yourself. Because that is what capitalism is all about. You blame Bush as if he were the inventor so you probably can't be much older than 14 because you have no idea on American history in the Middle East or anything.

Your facts that you find on the web are compeltely skewed and EVEN IF the US poverty rate was at 40% about 99% of those people would be living better than iraqi upper class under the Saddam govt rule. I know you will speak of sanctions but don't blame that on Bush because that was dictated by the U.N.

Get your facts right and grow up a little.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by build319]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ShadowXIX I love your quick highly informative posts that really shoot down the ignorant.

My head nearly exploded
when that terrorist lover called the foreign terrorists in Iraq peace loving people who dance in fields of flowers singing about how great America is.

Seriously dude do you really think that the man butchering the construction worker alive is a peace loving hippy!

Nothing from outside of a man's head can drive him to cut a living mans head off with a butcher knife. The American "occupation" of Iraq cannot drive a man to do that. No form of oppression can drive a man to watch and praise allah as your victim gasps for air through his sliced trachea.

The terrorists who are doing this are pure EVIL.
The evil inside their own head drives them to blow up peaceful Shiites praying. The Pure evil drives the terrorists in Iraq to butcher a busload of Iraqi police trainees.

Geoge Bush is doing the right thing by killing these evil men while helping Iraq develop itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
BTW, While I am no fan of this "war", the "members" cheering for the people killing American soldiers make me ill.

I'm sure Americans cheered when the British were killed, back in the Revolutionary War. Hell, they even wrote songs, didn't they?

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by beergoggles
BTW, While I am no fan of this "war", the "members" cheering for the people killing American soldiers make me ill.

I'm sure Americans cheered when the British were killed, back in the Revolutionary War. Hell, they even wrote songs, didn't they?

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Damned]

Wasn't that a couple hundred years ago?

I can't say I know of ANY popular American music in the last fifty years(probably more) that 'celebrated' the death of anyone we were fighting in a war. I assure you that people are not meeting at the water cooler in the morning and giving "high fives" over the newest body count in Iraq.
We're just doing what needs to be done and then we can get the hell out.

edit: To clarify, I mean "we" as in; Americans. I am not a member of the military now or have I ever been.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Don't you think Americans would cheer if we were invaded, every single time we won a battle? It's not even questionable, IMO. They'd be shouting USA! USA! USA! in their most patriotic voices.
It would be worse than a football game. You're not very good at putting yourself in other peoples' shoes, are you?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When you say if "..we were invaded..", do you mean the U.S.?
That's a rather silly notion. It would NEVER happen. As long as the Second Amendment to the Constitution exists we are not really "invadable", if thats even a word
Back to the point,
They are not cheering Iraq, Iraq, Iraq. They are cheering fanatical rantings to a "being" never proven to exist.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Fry2]

dh

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wrong - these remote control killers, mass mass murderers, followers of world order agendas killing thousands upon thousands of people are the real pure evil - Satanic practitioners like Bush and Sharon who revel and are empowered by the practice of mass slaughter and drink up the energy released that ensues.
The guys fooling around on little blurry, faintly ridiculous, blood-free, obscured home videos, stabbing around at a hidden object, producing a pantomime head, these are barely evil at alll
Just pantomime villains for your obfuscation

Originally posted by verfed
ShadowXIX I love your quick highly informative posts that really shoot down the ignorant.

My head nearly exploded
when that terrorist lover called the foreign terrorists in Iraq peace loving people who dance in fields of flowers singing about how great America is.

Seriously dude do you really think that the man butchering the construction worker alive is a peace loving hippy!

Nothing from outside of a man's head can drive him to cut a living mans head off with a butcher knife. The American "occupation" of Iraq cannot drive a man to do that. No form of oppression can drive a man to watch and praise allah as your victim gasps for air through his sliced trachea.

The terrorists who are doing this are pure EVIL.
The evil inside their own head drives them to blow up peaceful Shiites praying. The Pure evil drives the terrorists in Iraq to butcher a busload of Iraqi police trainees.

Geoge Bush is doing the right thing by killing these evil men while helping Iraq develop itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The central question is : What is the humanitarian cost for keeping up a regime or system. The answer is straight :

Iraqi progressive arab nationalism : 850/year
American ultra-capitalism : 20.000/year

Without any doubt, the way more murderous system is Bush's.

My question is would this be a murderous system if Kerry would of won the election?

It's pretty obvious that those of you who support these murders of innocence only do so because of your dislike and hate of the current US adminastration.

I'm just curious. Would you still support them if it was your relative that was under the knife? Or if it was you, would cut off your own head to be a martyr for their cause? To often we sit in our little houses in peace and comfort and think we know and understand the whole situation.

Liston there are always people that pick the underdog, but in this case when your team is losing 600 insurgents to 18 US soldiers (as in fallujah) you are on the wrong side of the boat mate and it's sinking fast.

Wow Europe sounds perfect, they must have no problems there...

Cebu

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
I cant believe someoone actually thinks loosing a town to murderers and terrorists is good, well at least we know were everyone who ran from Fallujah went.

Please post link to afp since they said it happened or something

[edit on 10/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

I would rather they be ruled by their own people, murderers or not, than by a foreign army which has to date killed over 100,000 civilians in iraq alone. Think about this number for as while, let it sink in.....the US army is the bigger murderer here by far.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
When you say if "..we were invaded..", do you mean the U.S.?
That's a rather silly notion. It would NEVER happen. As long as the Second Amendment to the Constitution exists we are not really "invadable", if thats even a word
Back to the point,
They are not cheering Iraq, Iraq, Iraq.

I wouldn't say never. America is making some bad decisions. There's no telling what the future may bring. The 2nd Amendment ain't gonna help you against bombs. If our pre-emptive policy expands, the world is going to get jumpy. They're already jumpy. If you haven't noticed, Islamic people are a few hundred years behind us. They're about where we were back then. Much of that is due to the fact that we've helped finance, supply, and even plan wars against them.

They are cheering fanatical rantings to a "being" never proven to exist.

So is our president, and many Americans. How many times have you heard "God bless America" in the last few years?

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I thought it prudent to weigh in on this thread.

It appears there is the summary acceptance by some on this board that the "resistance" is in fact made up of Iraqi's. This would be a conclusion in err. Many of the so called "resistance" currently fighting on Iraqi soil, if not the majority, are not even Iraqi.

Now the United States and other foriegn forces are not Iraqi either.

So, what we have, is a war on Iraq soil, which I said quite a long time ago, has been chosen as the theater for the current front in the war between the free and democratic world, and the Islamofacist Mulluhocracies, to include primarily the Iranians.

The war being fought in Iraq is fundamentally between the U.S. and the Iranians.

edited for spelling

[edit on 12-11-2004 by smokenmirrors]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, I think this news was being reported by THIS guy....

I miss him....
Thanks for bringing him back!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join