It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Contradictions (and complete misunderstandings) of Christianity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Well at least someone is attempting at answering some of the points in my OP, thanks for that.

Why answer, you said you know EVERYTHING already

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks for the welcome. The universe is the Creator. Eternal. Infinite. And wholly (holy) wonderful

Bouyow!! He did it again! Did you see? With the similar sounding words? Wholly/holy? Just like those other ones he did in the OP? Jesus and Zuess? God/dog? Satan and Santa? This guys mind is like a super quantum foam computer the way it picks up patterns like that which the average human could never detect unless they were Batman...but then they wouldnt be human because they would be Batman...so they would be from planet Batplanet...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Any wonder why they label Gnostics pagans? And had them all wiped clean?

For one I've never seen Gnostics "labeled" as pagans.
There were and still are Gnostic mystical Christian sects, so I wouldn't really say they were "wiped out" either.

There are Gnostics of all different varieties.

I don't know where you are getting your information from.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

This guys mind is like a super quantum foam computer the way it picks up patterns like that which the average human could never detect unless they were Batman...

Yeah.

He/she is a real wonder and a being (or should it be Being?)deserving of awe.

The wisdom.

The humility.

The wit.

The omniscience.

Wow, this person has it all.

edit on 7/31/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Wow. You really are confused about Christianity. Accept it or reject it, Its your choice, but most of your ascertions are just flat out wrong. An in depth study of Old and New Testament in the original languages reveal clear cut dispensations that include the pretribulation rapture so that Israel's 70th week can play out.

" Ask in my (Jesus) name and you shall recieve" Mary has no part of it.
Father, son and holy spirit are one. Thats a consistant New Testament theme. You believe in a 7 year trib with the mark of the Beast, so I know you accept the veracity of the NT.

The cross is a symbol of the precession of the Equinox, thats why PAGAN ROME used it as a method of execution. But as a symbole, the Law of God clearly prohibits Idols, so the cross falls under that category. Its nothing more than the way Jesus died.

Adam and Eve were the first humans and had the purest genetic code, so the prohibition against inbreeding came later as the gene pool required diversification. Abraham and Sarah were related, and God made a nation from them. Again this is a clear cut example of dispensational changes.

Elohim is the Hebrew word for the God head. The sufix 'im' indicates plurality.

You really need to substantiaty your arguments, cause there are 66 books in the Bible that say you are dead wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join