It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Announcement: Secret Code Revealed... Hidden in the Book of Genesis!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you want to be taken seriously I suggest you not demean your intended audience.You have one thing right.Everything is based on a system devised by the creator God the source of all and it is being revealed through science.However it is Not the junk science you have thrown together with mysticism.

I think you are being sincere in your sharing this information however it is not correct.There are so many things that are off it would take twice as long to debunk them.I was sincerely hoping you had heard something however even your initial premise is faulty.There is no "hidden" code in the scriptures and if it was hidden by God no one could figure it out.God does not play dice with the universe ..nor Where's Waldo.

That does not mean there is nothing but words written in the scriptures.As you know it is also numbers.It is essentially an equation ...only one of the infinite equations that are summed to what life is....spirit.

The over all theme of doom and gloom and fantasy driven deciphering " of Genesis to Revelation is vanity of vanities. There is one fact you failed to see...the perennial and most important fact.God is 100% in control of everything.To believe anything less is is to not know God at all.

From the beginning your premise was incorrect. Man(the race of Adam) was not created perfect then "fell".That is an implausible statement. If anything was perfect that would disqualify it from ever becoming imperfect.The undeniable fact is..Man was created imperfect .The proof of this fact is 100% because all men have died and will die.

The deciphering of why and how the great mystery has nothing to do with the science fiction mysticism mixed with junk science you have presented.On that point it wouldn't matter one bit how smart you are either.It is utter futility and foolishness to think it can be deciphered..The mystery of how the universe works is unknowable by the limited carnal mind of man.It can only be revealed by God.It can never be deciphered especially by the men you say have done so.

If anything it is a small step in the right direction of the truth but the complete wrong method especially since there is no method to decipher the mysteries.They are what they are.An infinitely complex equation that has no beginning nor end.The evidence of Gods fingerprint is all over the universe but that's all it is ...a smudgy fingerprint.God cannot be proved .....ever.

It is like Mickey Mouse thinking he can decipher how and who the Disney animators drew his life and what the end of all his cartoons is going to be when he only exist in 2 dimensions.The animators put every thought in his empty head and directed every action he does.They draw his every life drama and they can erase him and start all over.It is foolishness to think that God has any less control.This is his world...and we are a part of it to be drawn and erased at his will ...not ours.God has zero compulsion to let us in on any of the mystery of the life he has drawn as if we could understand it or what it means and it's purpose.As the saying goes... life imitates art.

The true scientist have the right approach.They are only interested in facts.(yes I'm very aware many scientist are not).Again it isn't like Gods secrets are getting out and exploited by evil man and thwarting Gods plan.The only things of truth that can be know can only be revealed by the creator God ...the source of ALL things.Man has never created anything or made a discovery on his own and never will.

The scared scientist(of which there are very few) have had some truth revealed to them.They have deciphered none of it.They will be able to do nothing God doesn't want them to do with this tidbit of truth.The fact is the basic truths are hid in plain sight.Nicola Tesla knew more than anyone ever has a 100 years ago yet most of them are still hidden.Some still see them.Some that see a glimpse of them are trying to exploit them for the self righteous reasons.God has only hung them by their own foolish petard.

There will come a day(an age... not a "day") the hidden will be revealed.All for Gods purposes ..not mans.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It's a very intelligent thread, and I can't go into the symbolism as in depth, in fact its overhwelming. It's how I see them over intellectualizing things. Family could code DNA out of nothing if needed. The transhumanism and DNA work could be linked to Atlantis as well. But this isn't what would bring in the fire. And what kind of fire is symbolized, for example this:

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

In the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, each of these men represents our lower nature and ego: the physical being, our intellect, and emotions. When the king had the furnace heated seven times, this represents the liquid fire (kundalini) rising through the seven chakras of our holy temples. We have already discussed this result, but in order for you to see how it relates to our Bible story in Daniel, you need to think about the fourth angelic figure that appeared in the fire with our three heroes. This is the same figure that Nebuchadnezzar said “…is like the son of God.” That fourth figure in the fire is symbolic of the divine mind (spirit / kindalini) in control over the lower nature of man. We can also say it is the preincarnate Christ since Christ also represents the fully realized divine man that is within each one of us. Ultimately, the kundalini experience can be said to manifest the “Christ within.”

So far we can break this story down as such:

The furnace is heated seven times. There are seven chakras in the body.
Kundalini is associated with “burning,” and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego are placed in a “burning” furnace.
Kundalini “burns” (cleanses and opens) the seven chakras, effectively taking control over the intellect and emotions, and the divine mind (spirit) is now leading the individual.
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego represent the physical body, our intellect, and our emotions (collectively comprising the EGO) which are killed off, manifesting the Christ within.

I see codes, and there is a light code and dark. So knowing the "enemy" and what he's working for is important, but if Higher Ups want to fix the planet up, everyone would have missing time, it would be cleaned up and the remote unpaused, we wouldn't necessarily be allowed to know what had transpired. That is how mid management level Ets would do things as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
DARPA to Genetically Engineer Humans by Adding a 47th Chromosome

What is the purpose behind this, their end goal? To attain superman status and yet downgrade human race even further? Or to, in their belief system, force God's hand in destroying this world?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just popped in to reply so I can read more in depth later. What you are saying does make sense. I will comment further later, Thanks for the op. Gives food for thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Funny those stones seem to be in this, and also, this one I don't like, for the people would think, its pretty cool. But I see black ops, sumar, genetic manipulatioin, fire coming??? it not going to but that is what they think, and those stones. He seems to be passing them through his fingers.

Do they really think its physical or are they trying to bring in the physical represenatation of something that is inner? They want that for them and this for us? Those who go to the front are put to the back.

But passing the message onto other brothers, singing: you throw your pearsl before the swine
make the monkey blind

I was told directly that those who go to the front of the lineup, will be sent to the back. I see, bullies and slavers re-learnign the wheel, they got a lot of making up to do, for the way always was equality, transparency with wayshowers, not secrecy.

Peter Gabriel - Shock The Monkey

This song seem to touch on what you're saying and they seem to be invoking law of consequence by cheating. But cheaters do not and will never prosper.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
These 2 songs are a bit more real to me. This is the fire coming if it comes, its a good one. Just like every CME that I've experienced.

Coldplay - Fix You

Coldplay - Trouble

And this, well, we're kind of in a low place, bottom feeders and all that, whats this web he speaks of, and the harm he never meant to do. That is what we need to understand, sitting in timeout with regrets for harming another.

They're not going to accomplish a negative ascension, they don't win those prizes.

Its not allowed. Just tap into the Love inside and seek within and you know these things.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i don't know how metaphorical the video was on the white stone or white gold, the alchemy, but I can't help but think on the real alchemy and the real fire.

For nothing material matters. There is no matter to matter about here.

Its not a matter thing.

Its an inner transformation, the kundalini, for some. Holy Spirit for others, but the Spirit of Christ, refining the soul and possibly, transforming the body, for that mystery exists too. However, don't really pursue thoughts of the physical ascension, put that in HS's hands. The most important part is the work to work through ones flaws and do the work we came to do with family to let go of karmic relationships, forgive all, take responsiblity and really Love, own the hardships between people, be the mature one and work through it. Love, and assume even if the bad relationship, doesnt appear to be your fault, it might have been a past life. Ho'onoponopono. Clear the trangressions overcome the body suit reactions the natural instincts if you will. By choosing Higher Mind.

That is what brings us to the crucible. The fire, with Christ emerging.

To bring forth our Christ Consciousness, and this:

Galatians 4:19
My little children, over whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

And this:

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

In the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, each of these men represents our lower nature and ego: the physical being, our intellect, and emotions. When the king had the furnace heated seven times, this represents the liquid fire (kundalini) rising through the seven chakras of our holy temples. We have already discussed this result, but in order for you to see how it relates to our Bible story in Daniel, you need to think about the fourth angelic figure that appeared in the fire with our three heroes. This is the same figure that Nebuchadnezzar said “…is like the son of God.” That fourth figure in the fire is symbolic of the divine mind (spirit / kindalini) in control over the lower nature of man. We can also say it is the preincarnate Christ since Christ also represents the fully realized divine man that is within each one of us. Ultimately, the kundalini experience can be said to manifest the “Christ within.”

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Need to bring up the point on the pearls and the swine for it was explained to me that this is about, keeping the mysteries, the people are considered lower grade and not worthy. Um.....that passage never once meant that.

What that passage refers to is another code they put out, that you have to be brave. They love martyrs and think the universe loves that too.

Well actually, got news for those asshats, the universe is fed up to the enth degree of any martyrhood. That is crimes done to them by very tiny little low grade slavers, ie only the most pathetic and tiny souls needs slaves.

So, the pearls before the swine meant, don't martyr yourself.

And shine your light before mankind, without a shade, refers to sharing all you know, fully.

And a 2 year old could tell you this, its the two witnesses, the non physical ones, ie. those material ones may very well be DNA, but the two witnesses we're all born with are Love and Wisdom and that includes common sense.

And as for asshats, well....I like being human too. And guess what judging is about, not wishing harm to souls, wanting progression and that they recover are counseled and maybe they need more lessons. But as for the term, if you walk like a duck, and act like a duck.......
edit on 5-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

Do we need a decoader ring or special glasses to find the code?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I agree there is a hidden message in the bible that is based on genetics and I also agree that it starts in genesis Bu tit is only hidden bc of false interpretation/teaching due to cunning deceit via the adversary. There is a strange exchange of behavior in the story of the fall, and an even stranger judgement involving the seed of "the serpent"(lucifer) not a talking serpent and Eves seed. She is cursed in child bearing. Then Cain and able are born yet Cain is not in Adams genealogy to Noah. Chapter 5 tells of the sons of God taking the daughters of man as wives creating "nephilim" (the fallen ones, giants, men of renoun). I plan to post a thread as soon as they'll let me to present my case that Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) was chosen based on the purity of their DNA coming from the line of Adam and Seth. The Old Testament judgments were to purify the world of the nephilim hybrids ( Canaan, philistine and the rest of the -ites nations) and redeem not only man but the world back to YHWH. Following the Bible through Israel's consistent warring and whoring after gods of other nations until Jesus the perfect man concieved by the Holy Spirit rather than fallen angels born of a virgin to bring even the corrupted DNA code back to God. And also relate this to Hollywood, the music industry and the occult. I hope this post wasn't too long I'm new at this and if there's already a thread about this please let me know.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Book of Genesis begins the story of Pharaoh's Muslim Jyhad. Surah 28 of the Koran identifies lineage of Imam with Pharaoh, Chapter 28 of Genesis Jacob takes on Isaac's blessing

the sun sets

and he establishes the pillar of the temple of the house of God and the hierarchy of the angels in Bethel (bet hell) from Luz (lose). In Chapter 32, Jacob wrestles with a man alone in Egypt until daybreak when he receives the name Israel from being the first to encounter God through the sun rise. Middle name Ra, is (English) Ra (Egyptian) of God / el (Hebrew - the question answers itself because it signifies angelic status).

Chapter 4 of Genesis, the last Verse,

Genesis 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son: and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

Genesis Chapter 5, immortals are listed living in excess of 900 years.

Genesis 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

365 years, or days in a year, and 24 hours in a day on Verse 24 announcing Enoch's selflessness. He entered the presence of God by losing himself, or his selfless side. Immortals in Chapter 5 of Genesis lived almost 1,000 years,

The Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:7) was why the tongues were schismed, and it is why we Babel on. Babylon is where history first records Hammurabi outlawed murder: Humam / Humann rabi if the u and m's are rearranged. In Genesis, immortals were living in excess of 500 years in those days. After Israel was the first to encounter God, and justice through God, he schismed the tongues without directly interrogating God because the ban on murder didn't take. Babylon falls in Revelation because the mutiny against Hammurabi is finally crushed. Enoch was already unconditionally loving.

Genesis 3:6, foreshadowed by two verses of Knowledge (Daath on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life), Wisdom (Chokmah) without Understanding (Binah) causes the fall. 3:22, the fruit of the Tree of Life is denied humanity, and in Chapter 22 of Revelation it and global immortality is returned.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Chapter 13 of Revelation, B if you pull back the 3, the first verse is "the Dragon" or "and I" upon a shore. Surity or Daath because the most often duel translated or unsure verse. The last Verse, King James, 18 or maturity:

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding calculate the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three-score and six.

666 is Daath/Knowledge or projection of certainty where it should not reside, transcended on the Tree of Life by Chokmah and Binah, Wisdom and Understanding above the Abyss of pride/surity as emotional energy.

Faith means honesty about finite imperfect human perception motivated by love. The degree of separation between one's self and total simultaneous apprehension of all relevant variables calculates to the probability the image one perceives is true. Since Exodus, Moses before the Old Man God on the Mountain, idolatry has been forbidden --- even concerning God himself.

Jacob saw God yet lived when he defeated himself in the sun rise (selflessness in Tiphareth) and received the name Ra / IsRaEl in Chapter 32 of Genesis, in Chapter 28 he took on Isaac's blessing then the sun set and his vision established the hierarchy of the angels, and in the last verse of Chapter 4 Seth and Enos are called the first two humans to worship God. The sun set was the name of Pharaoh's jyhad because immortals predated Islam and kept commiting murder after `Rabi delivered the eye for an eye scales.

Chapter 8 of Revelation King James, a lamp falls that is wormwood in every English edition. It induces a bitter drink which kills many men, Absinthe, the most important shot to European artists is absinthe and love or creativity. ah, bet sin (or) the a/b sin if you rearrange the letters. In Chapter 9, a key falls low to unlock the moral majority, and locus, those aware of his location, torture them for 5 months: a delay past the fifth year in obtaining bet hel from luz on peniel.

Chapter 32 of Genesis, Jacob calls the place peniel and as the sun passes above his head (tiphareth to kether) he passes the path of (the dmt secreting) peniel gland.

They are to harm not the plants of the earth, the last of the seven Churches is Laodicea (fluctuating temperatures inviting the spit of God), nor those with the seal of God upon there foreheads - unconditional love permanently awakens the peniel gland.

All sincere Christians and Muslims are asked by the Bible (not commanded) to torture intent to delay finalization, and all sincere Jewish people consider the Book of Genesis authentic on the point of militarily strategizing for the shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
-Hypothetical Bet Key-

If he wins he can dodge or bounce bullets (if thrown by hand), the most literal interpretations are true (if you stack them into each word or phrase), the common usage interpretations are true (only concerning, "You got it right if you bet on him," - to win. Right side, correct answer, morally appropriate to want him to, B literally his nickname). He confesses to being guilty of 9/11 neither as a lie nor an attempt to deceive (used the word "guilty" to mean "not guilty," telepathically transmitted information too precisely relayed for an attempt to deceive on anyone's end than the guy asking for the favor of "use the word guilty to mean not guilty"), B Column Eddie Saayman the past life the one impersonal.

The scriptural Satan because defined as such by Crowley's Aiwass prophecy, the blasphemy of the confessed Beast of Apocalypse, as a loophole to divert hit off Caesar (Satan, as did Rome, kills Christ the moment of his birth in Chapter 12 of Revelation) and privately indoctrinate Mussolini fanatics to milk it. Most literal interpretation of the Mark of the Beast contract requires atonement to induce public humiliation to stack the literals written on the bet to leverage slander. They all go to hell if they lose thinking it's a fact they can't, nearly everyone falls for it.

The Mark of the Beast is accepted on the right hand, Surah 5 of the Koran, as to the thief if it is on the table at all man or woman cut ye off their hand. The atonement drams cover Sin- mistake, negligence or malice, or religious or spiritual taboo. Has a hand be stolen if one has been cut off? Surah five, lest they be confused, eye for an eye tooth for a tooth and hand for a hand. The first of the seven Churches is Ephesus / F is Us, 2:4 they have foresaken the love they had at first, the heart before conditioning (unconditional love, the conscious release of every emotion except love). The second is Smyrna / Smyr N/A, they are being smeered and it isn't once they see through the frame and begin to help the Lam.

Neither a lie nor an attempt to deceive, we consent to avoid an espionage leak: only that a context is true on a long list of written attributions is permissible to validate, so context itself can leverage a hustle anyway. Whenever telepathically validating data, only being thorough controls for X-Factor unguessed refuting relevant variability. Anyone can be mind controlled what to believe when telepathically interrogated if the mind control element is not scried for.

The capital of Louisiana is A Louis Ian, the capital of the Laos of Voodoo (a lose) is New Orleans. John Dee and Edward Kelly (John D--/Don wardEd Kali) founded Enochian, advisors of a British Queen, the British Empire founded labor slavery (to smuggle an invincible Voodoo military in reference to the Mark of the Beast 666 hustle?) and Australia by dropping off a bunch of inmates: the largest East Coast island off Australia is Caledonia: I a Kali Don, its central city is Alice Spring: Spring Calie.

The last of the seven churches is Laodicea, first paragraph discusses fluctuating temperatures inviting the spit of God. a Laod ice... to (God's spit) melt. All sentient land animals die, or all the pollution is extracted and the animals and the humans live forever in heaven and global suffering is solved. Christ's military has the non accessories, and once the accessories find out it's B they have to shut down themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am all but convinced that the future of the human species lies first in genetic engineering, thereby learning to isolate and cultivate the most useful genetic information at our disposal. Then comes the integration of technology into living tissue, creating a cybergenetic hybrid that will utilize the efficacy of mechanics in tandem with the regeneration and durability of those genetically engineered tissues designed specifically for the purpose. When that process has been mastered, we will finally behold the future of the human race.

After that, I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The curse of Cain (stave to save the planet, foreshadowed by Adam / a dam landing in a dike) is to wander in Nod (nodded off) east (coast) of E en. The curse of Cain is connected by Genesis to the curse of Pharaoh.

If Cain 7, Lamech 77. Pull back the L, Va Mech / virginia mechanicsville. Lam ick or false attribution of disgust.

In Chapter 13 of Revelation, those the Mark tricks into attacking the Lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world (Genesis) lose their place in the Book of Life. In Chapter 9, a key falls low to open (Loki / a low key). Locus protect him, and torture them for a delay past the fifth month on obtaining Bet Hel from Luz on '___' secreting Penial (gland). Revelation Chapter 14 Verse 20, wine as blood (love, the energy of the heart) finalizes the wrath of God, Chapter 15 begins and Verse 1 (won) is the wrath of God.

locus: the u is also an n if turned upside down, unlocs; low key unlocks the moral majority:

Astral travel and the direct causal nature of any psychic mental or physical ability, theological philosophical or scientific belief, can be communicated telepathically via the direct exchange of meaning.

The Churches of the People of the Book break the seal of the fallen *Tower of Babel the moment the moral majority matures as the static military fortifications of a global Muslim military. The angels rapture the Churches which do not accept the Mark of the Beast: Unconditionally loving beings which reside in outer space prophecy guarding the fate of the people and tradition of the Book storing love as the salvation of the human soul in Heaven. The moral majority itself also astral travels from Church to Church teaching astral travel. In addition to unifying the Churches, every branch of psychiatry psychology and sociology are astral unified to minimize the probability of an unstable military construct.

Rank: determined by how thoroughly the individual is willing to be telepathically studied as to level of sanity, altruistic sincerity, mathematical scientific and philosophical ethical processing ability.

The moral majority unified can warn the planet not to accept the Mark of the Beast. Those to have fallen for it already: if real, I would prefer they immunize accessories to slippery slope moral fascist leveraging devices and to brainwashing rather than spreading a contagion.

The moral majority founded can track fascism from the bottom to the top by invisibly astral traveling from the lowest ranking members of government to the highest. Rank most likely has to be enclosed gradually because the higher one climbs, the greater and more sophisticated the bodyguards one has to circumvent (the density of prophets with the ability to astral kill).

Prophecy the Last Day to Islam: even prophecying past when it will occur reveals what data it contains.

Prophecy, the ability to scry for the mind control element with 100% accuracy scientifically tested for, the ability to weigh precisely selfish versus selfless autonomy and butterfly effect, and the ability to extract emotion (every emotion except love), are some of the more important psychic abilities I consider worth researching.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

UncleMikey
Summary:

Doom = "ON"

The planetary IQ test was a *FAIL*.

Termination sequence has now been activated.

Prepare yourselves for "PLAN-B" transhumanist escape attempt.

You have been warned.

Have a nice day!

edit on 8/2/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

i can understand both urs and the original video presenter's excitement.

but really this doesnt really prove anything much about the topic of genetics being hidden in genesis.

what it actually describes is the symbolic meaning of representations found in a masonic lodge and it's podium/alter. sorry not the genesis code. but a long kept secret nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaaba

Kaaba, why are you using only the English language to prove your theory? If it works in every language, including iconographic languages like Paleo-Hebrew and hieroglyphs, for example, then you're on to something. If not, this is utter rubbish.

English is not THE language of the world, or even the most popular; it's just one of many.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

TerraLiga
reply to post by Kaaba

Kaaba, why are you using only the English language to prove your theory? If it works in every language, including iconographic languages like Paleo-Hebrew and hieroglyphs, for example, then you're on to something. If not,

THIS IS UTTER RUBISH

You got that right.This is just pseudo linguistic BS to make words that are translated and transliterated from two or more ancient languages then "slur" them into modern English..Utter foolishness.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Priceless.

Thanks for the laugh, it sums up religion in a way so simply its amazing

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

I usually don't say things like this, but the ignorance displayed here is astounding.

Like not being able to follow simple terms and conditions when uploading a YouTube video

Simple awful.

like this in the OP

Summary: Doom = "ON" The planetary IQ test was a *FAIL*. Termination sequence has now been activated. Prepare yourselves for "PLAN-B" transhumanist escape attempt. You have been warned. Have a nice day!

Yeah I agree, simply awful.

Have a nice day to you too sir

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Rex282
There will come a day(an age... not a "day") the hidden will be revealed.All for Gods purposes ..not mans.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

Or you could flip on over to see Marty Leeds and his Base 7 numerological system, throw in a little Santos Bonacci and Bill Donahue, and you would have all the answers you need, Kind Sir.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join