It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you see your future in 10 years from now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

www.shots.net...

Considering ten years as the near future.

It is very interesting that we all ask ourselves where we will be in the future,or better said where the future will be in our lives.

Because on the line of time no matter in which point we are we will always look in the future,for the future.

But time is passing ,therefore the future in a way is changing permanently in the unessential points,although in the main points cannot be changed.

Or maybe it can.

If we are allowed to,by higher powers that may destine the future.

Of course many will say "How do I see my future in one year from now?",but that is the very near future.

Which can pass like one second in time or like an hour without any major changes.

Because for sure this deep crisis will pass and just like after a war,the first thing to do will be to evaluate the damages.

Or maybe because many of us will stop to exist on this world,or ,and will be out of the possiblity of beeing present here on ATS.

But I wish for all to be here ,in ten years from now.

Still the question remains:"How do you see your future in 10 years from now?"

For you as individual.

It can be for less than ten years.

Because in this amount of time predicted by you as the image of your future,can be seen after the amount of time predicted will pass.

When you will return here to see what you have predicted...as your future.

But if you will return after one year and some of the things you predicted does not happen in a positive way,then you can change something regarding your future,by your future actions.

So,the question is,how do you see your future in 10 years from now?

www.stockfreeimages.com...

edit on 29-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: o

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In the smouldering remains of a once great civilisation collapsed through deranged, and destructive runaway liberalism.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
In the smouldering remains of a once great civilisation collapsed through deranged, and destructive runaway liberalism.
Or maybe a bright and happy future after this storm has passed,a new future will be born from the suffering of the past and present years.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I see myself following my own path with me overcoming the cons and hoping I'll be smart enough to succeed and be healthy.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

As I jog the path that is not so often troden and think about what once was and where I will be. Diligently facing that which most others turn from, I find myself standing in love. After the war that we "all" are fighting is said and done I will be exactly where i'm supposed to be. Surrounded by love.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I see myself following my own path with me overcoming the cons and hoping I'll be smart enough to succeed and be healthy.
I really hope you will succeed that,although all the object(ives) standing in front of us are changable due to the sinusoidal variation of time reported to living beings.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

As I jog the path that is not so often troden and think about what once was and where I will be. Diligently facing that which most others turn from, I find myself standing in love. After the war that we "all" are fighting is said and done I will be exactly where i'm supposed to be. Surrounded by love.
I wish you to be surrounded by love,because then you will be happy.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thanks! What I was saying is that we forge our own paths. Whatever happens is because we make it happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

Thanks! What I was saying is that we forge our own paths. Whatever happens is because we make it happen.
This is why it is very hard to change the future,maybe because it is written in our DNA,and it is interconected with higher powers,of which we don't know,past(facts of ours and of other generations from the same genealogical tree),present and....future.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't know about myself personally,
but this is what I see for us
as citizens
ten years out.

That and we will all spend
a lot more time attending
arbitration meetings.

Since none of us will have
direct access to the law anymore.

Mike

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

That and we will all spend
a lot more time attending
arbitration meetings.

Since none of us will have
direct access to the law anymore.
Oh,please don't be sad,we all are in the same storm, all you have to do is to keep our hand tight all,until the storm will pass,because in the end will pass.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I see fire and ash ,collapse buildings, pockets of humans spread out throughout all the states, Marauders and raiders stealing, raping, killing. Families will be forced to constantly relocate, searching for sanctuary, food, water. There will be some humans to form collectives and small societies, but even those will be governed strictly and will be constantly under attack and or conquered from Raiders.

This is when the strong will survive and the weak will perish.

A permanent sanctuary/society free from starvation/sickness/slavery and constant fear of attack from the strong will take a long time to be implemented without force. It will take a while before morality enters back into the equation.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

I see fire and ash ,collapse buildings, pockets of humans spread out throughout all the states, Marauders and raiders stealing, raping, killing. Families will be forced to constantly relocate, searching for sanctuary, food, water. There will be some humans to form collectives and small societies, but even those will be governed strictly and will be constantly under attack and or conquered from Raiders.
Think how many weapons there are,and how destructive those weapons are,this why the future either will exist or not.

And the future will exist,just because those weapons exist,because no one will dare to use them as they are the guarantee of a future without fear.

This why although many wish,I don't think that what you have stated will become true.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Oh,please don't be sad,we all are in the same storm, [color=gold] all you have to do is to keep our hand tight all,until the storm will pass,because in the end will pass.

Then why did Snowden have to flee to another country?

Was it because he knew
no matter how powerful the lawyer he hired
that lawyer would be unable to file an injunction
against the federal machine, binding enough to
give him time to make his case.

Why are our rights
and legal standing
in this corporate clandistocracy
almost non existent [color=gold] when it really matters.

Because The Law is only for our owners,
it's too good for peasants in their eyes.

Mike
edit on 29-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Then why did Snowden have to flee to another country?
Ed has flee Rusia for this reason,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I guess that someone just spoiled their plans.

Because The Law is only for our owners,
it's too good for peasants in their eyes.

It is a time for everything including when the owners will not own the law.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Go back up a few posts
and look at those t-shirt pictures again.

That is clothing for peasants.

Tailor made, quality clothing
has been too good for us
in the eyes of our owners since the 80's.

Mike

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In ten years from now, and lucky enough to still be here through this road of life of twist and turns, the only wish is to still feel the amazing love for my wife, children and family and freinds, seeing my daughter and son turning into the people I have prepared, and taught them to be. If im able to see them grow up and succeed at being happy and full of love, then my life here will have been perfect for me. Heres to many more years of love, happieness, and a sense of accomplishment.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Go back up a few posts
and look at those t-shirt pictures again.

That is clothing for peasants.

Tailor made, quality clothing
has been too good for us
in the eyes of our owners since the 80's.

Oh I have clothes of tens of thousands of dollars,but clothes doesn't make you smarter or happier.

Because the clothes of the mind are the one which must be beautiful and to be kept clean.

Those are the clothes I love most.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

In a concentration camp ruled over by Conservative, Right Wing, corporate, fascists overlords!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Oh I have clothes of tens of thousands of dollars, [color=gold] but clothes doesn't make you smarter or happier.

Because the clothes of the mind are the one which must be beautiful and to be kept clean.

Those are the clothes I love most.

So...
In an age when there are few jobs to be had,
and the profession of tailors is all but extinct,
I should take the word of someone with $10,000 clothes
that I should wear "clothes of the mind,"
and then I will be beautiful and kept clean.

What is this,
a session of thought police?

Mike

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join