It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis on Gays "Who Am I To Judge?'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Latest outreach by Pope Francis to homosexual Catholics -

Pope Pens Letter to Gay Catholics
And he sent his blessing to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

tracehd1
When nature allows 2 men or 2 women on their own accord... Without the help of the opposite sex to pro-create i will definetly change my stance on the subject. We as a human race would cease to exists ....

Considering that 4% of the population is either gay or bisexual ... I highly doubt there is a danger of humans going extinct because of homosexuality. The world is seriously overpopulated. We could use more people who aren't procreating. It would be helpful for humanity.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The only way to reduce the gay population of the world is for straight people to stop having gay babies!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

When nature allows 2 men or 2 women on their own accord... Without the help of the opposite sex to pro-create i will definetly change my stance on the subject. We as a human race would cease to exists .... Period!!!

Someday, it's very possible that we will go the same way as the dinosaurs. There's no point in trying to deny it. And you know what? I can imagine greater losses than the extinction of the human species. When you really think about it, we haven't contributed much to this world. We've used it and failed to give back. We take and take, twist and corrupt and defile, without a thought as to the consequences. Then we see the harm we're inflicting and spend all the time we could be solving the problem coming up with excuses why we can't or why we don't need to. We're a virus, and we don't care.

Extinction of the human species? So what? I see no problem. It's not like we've proven ourselves worthy of continuing to exist. We can't even get along with each other.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join