It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

live video FBI announces rescue of 105 children involved in sex trafficking across 76 us cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by torque
Now to start pulling in the customers. Supply is only part of the problem.

Exactly. I noticed business was big at the super bowl. Unbelievable. I hope they interview the child victims and they are able to give some info on some of the "customers". May they all go to hell, I mean, jail.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

There is a lot of this S&%& going on and I'm glad to see that a major network has been stopped!

I hope all those involved in the exploitation of young girls receive maximum Jail terms and maybe even left to rot on some Island somewhere with no water or food!

This is for the young girls, the ones with no choice but lets remember that there are Adults who choose to work as Prostitutes (Namely because they can earn £1,000's a day instead of working a full time job in an office for £100 per day).
edit on 30-7-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Thank God FBI did something right, on the other hand FBI does cover up sex parties and sex sacrifice by Elite

so

I guess they are "even" now, though one would have to count the bodies on both sides to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
sorry double post

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
good news, however, does not explain the disappearance of 1000000 children in the United States each year. mentality predators can do it iamthewitness.com... with your children, do not have enough imagination to imagine what they do with missing
edit on 31/7/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Let's continue the course of your thoughts girls are to blame not the pimps, not media www.youtube.com... no customers there is no demand no suggestions, not parents so stupid that they not see from their 12 year old daughters increased from birth control pills liver, not a consumer society. root of all evil little girls and boys

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Online classified ads. It's like Craigslist, only it's called Backpage.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The FBI is cracking down
on their competition I guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Am I the only one catching that they got 150 pimps but only 105 children? So, some kids had more than one pimp? Or...some of the pimps weren't dealing in children at all? Math doesn't add up right....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Supply and demand of young bodies to exploit and abuse for self-gratification has always been in high demand.

Until society starts hammering down hard (and I do mean damn hard) on the customers AND the SOB's who employ themselves in the exploitation market, this crap will never die off.

It needs to become a heavy-handed felony.
It needs to be punishable to the highest extent of the law.
It needs to become a thing of severe shame and ostracized by the rest of society.
It needs to literally ruin the lives of these pigs, for the rest of their lives.

As it sits right now, these johns/customers get a slap on the wrist and walk out with their appendage in hand ready to go get some more.

Kill off the demand, and the supply will naturally fade away.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join