It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Epic Game Cinematics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Ya I noticed, that and the Tifa avatar is why I put up that vid with the loveless quote.

I remember when that game first came out ,one of my friends at school bought it and would bring the players guide to school to show off, I and a few others would gloss over the players guide and be completely impressed with everything about the game but mostly the graphics. Eventually I convinced my parents to get me a PlayStation just so I can play the game. And you got to remember that before FF7 came out all other previous FF games were sprite based, and the characters were literally just a few pixels on the screen. Seems like a long time ago now.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Logos23

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

That scene drove me into killing Sepiroth so many times, over and over...........
any game I could find him in...

That is truly one of the most epic moments in any video game I have ever played!
I was going to post that, but couldn't find the revamped version of it that wasn't 10 minutes long.
(there is a remake out there that is stunning)
Here:

Thank's for sharing that...it truly is stunning!

I really do have lot's of emotion's and memories still attached to that game even after all these year's....there I admitted it! lol

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Asure's Wrath, had lots of Cinematics with Hindu gods and the movie (you can watch on youtube) had a great story.

www.youtube.com...

Today was GamesCom...this isn't CG movie, but REAL in game footage.

www.youtube.com...

I'm gonna preorder this.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Upton33 because: videos

edit on 20-8-2013 by Upton33 because: vid

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Upton33

Asuras Wrath, one game I need to play one of these days, it seems like one hell of a ride plus the cinematic's alone are longer then any movie as shown by your link. But was watching the latest gamescom going on on youtube yesterday and a bit today as well, and came up with some pretty cool cinamatics from some up and coming games.

I dont play diablo as I moved on from that playstile and the model they embraced in there game just is not doing it for me. But the diablo games still have some of the most kickass cinematics.

And infamous was a great game, both the first and the second. Though there only for the PS it one hell of a ride, the new one looks like it will be great as well.

And a new up and coming Fable game.

And the latest Castlevania lords of Shadow 2 vid, which is a bunch of clips strung together but is still pretty cool.

edit on 21-8-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Yep all those lot good, especially the infamous one. If you can can't afford all game systems, just find one with the most indie and Japanese game developers. Xbox One is ok with me, but PS4 will probably have the most diversity. PC is well PC.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join