It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is new age feminism getting out of hand?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Define feminist lol

A woman who thinks females should making the ruling decisions and not men. Im glad your not a feminist.

ummm nope!

Please come back and contribute to this thread when you understand the definition of 'feminist'

There is the dictionary definition then there is what it is like in practice.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

That makes no sense.

So are you saying that being a 'feminist' is not like being a 'feminist' according to the definition of 'feminist'

elaborate please,

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

ummm nope!

Please come back and contribute to this thread when you understand the definition of 'feminist'

I do understand they want to take control of men, what more is there to understand. Do you have the courage to admit you are a feminist?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

oh please, you clearly do not understand what 'feminist' means,

let me enlighten you
click here

feminists do not desire control, just equality.

Me? I support equality of women, if that makes me a feminist then hell yeah! its nothing to be ashamed of!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Me? I support equality of women, if that makes me a feminist then hell yeah! its nothing to be ashamed of!

Only a naïve man would think Feminists want equality. Feminists argue they want equality in all areas of life but that is just subterfuge on their behalf, the real motive is to take control. How can a woman be equal to a man? God made man in his own image, then god made woman from the rib of a man. Men and woman cant be equal if woman were made from a lesser cut.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Only a naïve man would think Feminists want equality. Feminists argue they want equality in all areas of life but that is just subterfuge on their behalf, the real motive is to take control. How can a woman be equal to a man? God made man in his own image, then god made woman from the rib of a man. Men and woman cant be equal if woman were made from a lesser cut.

gosh, what a reply! so well thought out and backed up with logic and reason

well I suppose I could expect nothing less from a conspiracy site
btw where is this evidence of feminists wanting to take control? would you care to share it?

also, you speak of 'god' to an atheist.

Invalid argument.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

gosh, what a reply! so well thought out and backed up with logic and reason

well I suppose I could expect nothing less from a conspiracy site btw where is this evidence of feminists wanting to take control? would you care to share it?

Evidence yes!. Yes are trying to take control of me now, and this is exactly the point I was trying to highlight in my previous post, which was this is not simply about coming to an equal agreement this is a battle of the genders winner takes all.

also, you speak of 'god' to an atheist.

Atheist really, do you believe in the Brave new world utopia vision.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a feminist then hell yeah! its nothing to be ashamed of!

Though I give you points for being the first female in this thread to openly admit being a feminist.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Only a naïve man would think he knew what went on in one woman's mind.

Never mind ALL women's minds.

What qualifications do you have to know what goes on in a woman's mind? and as

women are all 'individuals' they will have very many different thoughts and views

so you can't lump them all together under one 'motive'

If you believe it >>> Adam was made from dust. Hardly a 'quality' ingredient
I've got

plenty under my bed.
. And IF Eve was created from Adams rib (same gene pool as

Adam) Woman can then only be as inferior as men!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Only a naïve man would think he knew what went on in one woman's mind.

Never mind ALL women's minds.

What qualifications do you have to know what goes on in a woman's mind? and as

women are all 'individuals' they will have very many different thoughts and views

so you can't lump them all together under one 'motive'

If you believe it >>> Adam was made from dust. Hardly a 'quality' ingredient I've got

plenty under my bed. . And IF Eve was created from Adams rib (same gene pool as

Adam) Woman can then only be as inferior as men!

I know what goes on in womans mind lots of repetition. Thinking about this and that and looking for the next big opportunity. Can you deny that are presently plotting to make a man look foolish, to torture a mans spirit, to weaken his resolve and make him fall from grace? Are you not the Ats Siren luring men to your feminist lair to reduce them through your black magic to dust.

edit on 4-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

Define feminist lol

A woman who thinks females should making the ruling decisions and not men. Im glad your not a feminist.

ummm nope!

So which one is right?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by djr33222

Define feminist lol

ummm nope!

So which one is right?

I must confess compare to Lady_Tuatha I feel very inferior
therefore I putting the white flag up!!.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

If as you say "you know"

What are your qualifications for this 'knowledge''? and even if you were to have any, at

best it could only be a calculated guess, because it is not an 100% science.

No one can make another do anything they don't want to. If your resolve

weakens
>> Time to find your backbone

As for plotting 'to make a man look foolish'

There's no need he's quite capable of doing that All by himself

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If as you say "you know"

What are your qualifications for this 'knowledge''? and even if you were to have any, at

best it could only be a calculated guess, because it is not an 100% science.

No one can make another do anything they don't want to. If your resolve

weakens >> Time to find your backbone

As for plotting 'to make a man look foolish'

There's no need he's quite capable of doing that All by himself

You are clearly out to look for confrontation. I am a peaceful soul.
To keep the peace I have raised the white flag. I have thrown the peace dove in front of you and it has been struck down by venom.
You must apologise to all males to show that feminists are capable of humility and compassion.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

You must apologise to all males to show that feminists are capable of humility and compassion.

You have failed to deliver an apology in an appropriate timeframe. The second feminist in this thread has been successfully exposed. There is one more to expose then the axis of evil the Feminist Ats sirens will be revealed to all.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Sorry I missed your time slot, But I had things to do in real life. Do I have a reason to

apologise??
and to all males?... I think not[

I don't know what planet you're on or have you just had one drink to many?

I am a loss to why you found it necessary to introduce 'compassion' and

'humility' into this thread? I first thought I must have misunderstood the meaning of the

words
so as not to do you an injustice I checked them out

Nope I was right

Compassion >>> A feeling of sympathy and sorrow for someone struck by misfortune

Humility >>> Feels small and insignificant in the scheme of things and not feeling

'superior' to others.

I have already said in the thread I am not superior I am equal

EXPLANITION PLEASE

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

Me too, i'm sorry to say, two American women have divorced me and caused me great pain and loss.They became feminist and wanted to be the boss of everything and sow wild oats. The first totally rejected me for others, slandered me, and tried to rip me off. Thirty years later, the house has literally fallen in on her lazy slut head and we do not speak. My second wife wanted to be free and become a party girl again; after ten years, she called to apologize and we are friends. My wife of 15 years is Filipino and traditional. We work great together as a man & woman team; the difference between an American woman and an Asian is gigantic; it should be studied and made common public knowledge. American women cannot compete with Asian women as wives and mothers, period.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by roberthsiddelljr
reply to post by Schillinger

Me too, i'm sorry to say, two American women have divorced me and caused me great pain and loss.They became feminist and wanted to be the boss of everything and sow wild oats. The first totally rejected me for others, slandered me, and tried to rip me off. Thirty years later, the house has literally fallen in on her lazy slut head and we do not speak. My second wife wanted to be free and become a party girl again; after ten years, she called to apologize and we are friends. My wife of 15 years is Filipino and traditional. We work great together as a man & woman team; the difference between an American woman and an Asian is gigantic; it should be studied and made common public knowledge. American women cannot compete with Asian women as wives and mothers, period.

There are (by 2011 count anyhow) 158.3 million women in america. Source

To even suggest that ALL of these women are inferior because you have met & married ONE woman from the Philippines is ABSURD.

Perhaps its to make you feel better about buying a wife?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

EXPLANITION PLEASE

Explanation: I feel superior to you .

edit on 5-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

EXPLANITION PLEASE

Explanation: I feel superior to you .

edit on 5-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

LOL ... Its only a feeling it'll soon pass ...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join