It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is new age feminism getting out of hand?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

That's a funny vid he makes a valid point what is the point of a man working all his life trying to get somewhere if all hes going to do is end up equal. Makes me realise how much damage feminists have done to the economy, they are doing more damage than Carbon emissons. Mabey we need a gender female tax like a carbon tax to make amends for all the damage done.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

There you go, putting words in my mouth, saying I'm assuming this, or assuming that.
You're a shiny sparkling example of how men like to put things in a woman's mouth.

Where did I say that women were anti-war? Show me.
Where did I say that behind any successful anyone is anyone else? Show me.

Quit looking at things through circus clown-car glasses that exaggerate what's been said, or create an entirely fictional revisionist account of what's been said not one or two pages back but directly before.

Could it just be possible that someone can be successful without anyone being behind them?
Hmm?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

You're now taking over my replies to other posters?? Ohhhh!! macho and domineering

too ....
NOW YOURE SCARING ME

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

You're now taking over my replies to other posters?? Ohhhh!! macho and domineering

too .... NOW YOURE SCARING ME

Dainty gals always spook easy. That's why gals can never be allowed to fight in regular army on front line battles.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

too ....
NOW YOURE SCARING ME

Funny you see it as me "taking over". I'm just telling the truth about everything you have said in this thread while you languish impotent and barren trying to cry as loud as possible so people will hear you.

I'm "taking over" lol. I replied to a comment you made. If you feel I am treating you unfairly bring your petty grievance to a moderator.

You are doing nothing to foster a better perception people have towards you. Didn't anyone ever teach you womanly virtues?
edit on 2-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

A Spanish firm offering a professional course in prostitution which it says 'guarantees a job offer on graduation,' has survived its first legal challenge to be closed down.

For €100, students are taught the history of the world's oldest profession, how to use erotic toys and the most popular positions contained within the Kama Sutra.

He added that 95 people, from the age of 19 to 45, had signed up to the diploma - which takes up two hours each day.

And, once they graduate, they receive their first job offer - to become a teacher in the 'school' where they can help in practical classes.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What will be the ratio of men and woman students, im guessing 5:95 ratio. Genders are not created equal and their physical traits makes them suited for particular diverse skills matched to their industry career of employment.

edit on 2-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I have no need to foster a better perception of myself to anyone. But thank you for

your concern anyway

I have nothing I need to prove

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by eletheia

too .... NOW YOURE SCARING ME

Dainty gals always spook easy. That's why gals can never be allowed to fight in regular army on front line battles.

You crack me up

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Lol its nice Feminists have a sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The model with the obvious low IQ
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Err...can we have a real photo of you and see how it compares to your avatar? Sorry I just had to ask

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Excuse me but what does how I look have to do with anything?

There is plenty of photos of me on this site an sometimes I use them as my avatar, I dont understand your point.

You quoted me from earlier in the thread when I was giving my opinion on a video which the OP said showed the model being treated badly by a feminist, it showed nothing of the sort. Watch the video.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Lol its nice Feminists have a sense of humour.

Im not a feminist, not sure how ive given that impression

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Mabey I got you mixed up with the blonde one, one of you has to be a feminist as why argue against men.
edit on 3-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Mabey I got you mixed up with the blonde one, one of you has to be a feminist as why argue against men.
edit on 3-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

You mean debate their opinions, not argue surely?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Now would I ever argue with a woman

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Now would I ever argue with a woman

Phahaha, only if she was a feminist!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

One of you gals in this thread must be an feminist or why have the men and woman been at loggerheads in the debate.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

One of you gals in this thread must be an feminist or why have the men and woman been at loggerheads in the debate.

Define feminist lol

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Define feminist lol

A woman who thinks females should making the ruling decisions and not men. Im glad your not a feminist.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Define feminist lol

A woman who thinks females should making the ruling decisions and not men. Im glad your not a feminist.

ummm nope!

Please come back and contribute to this thread when you understand the definition of 'feminist'

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join