It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEED THE BIRDS. Also Telepathic Birds Colour Swapping.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sparrows and other birds could be important.

I had this day dream once in my dads bird aviary. I saw colours swapping between birds, the colours i figured to be genetics. I called it eating the flesh at the time even though I was like 12 and had never heard the expression from the bible before, i'm 35 now. It was also better to give than to receive.

It's hard to say what the truth is when perception can be altered so easily in anyone.

It is better to give than receive because more coding for yourself gets done if you give. If you receive a color, you code yourself and the sender at the same time to extract information but less of yourself gets coded than the sender as you can only extract so much. It's also like a chain of supply. With some having parts that others need and vice versa. The amount of information to make a whole is immense.

You can choose not to do the coding and therefore hold someone else up but I think this is only a temporary thing and the only loser is the one who didn't code as the person I think can manually code what he needs themselves but it takes forever or you can acquire the piece you need little by little through other transactions of code. You can choose not to code because there's kind of a trade system going. If you code later it can be more beneficial than coding straight away. You can kind of see the benefits that coding from a colour swap will bring before you have them. Birds can code humans but not a whole it takes many birds. A human can code 1 whole bird and have him complete I think. The computational power comes from giving and receiving and by far surpasses the computation that you can do on your own under your own steam. It takes a little while for the coding to be physically done in your body even though it may already be complete.

I forget the rest. It's all pretty hazy now 23 years ago.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,

So according to me and my day dream one day all the birds are going to code your genetics via colour swapping in one foul swoop. They will complete your genetic makeup so that it is perfect. At the moment they are coding but I forget why we had to wait. It had something to do with locking everything in place and storing up power to conquer all who opposed and going to war and being complete in code so that no man could resist. You have a unique identifier, your bit of code, lose that and your a dead body. So sparrows for coding that's why you should feed them.

You could figure the colours were information or knowledge, it definitely caused growth.

God i'm so dumb. If only all this were true.

This was birds eating flesh. A daydream.

I blame the Govt and Tech for this daydream. Looking back.

The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. Revelation 19:21

Also feed the birds.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The whole thing is alive.

new topics

join