It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC to Air 4 Hour Miniseries on Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, I totally agree with you that Hillary has a ton of baggage and scandals, but people don't seem to care how corrupt their leaders are anymore. Look at how the benchmark has changed for what a POTUS need to do to get impeached. Nixon, recorded a few conversations. Bill Clinton, lied under oath. Now, look at Obama with a huge laundry list of crimes, including unprecedented recording of EVERYONE's conversations and correspondence and no one seems to care.

I am not sure that anything exists that would cause a president to get impeached after Bush / Obama. Why would these same things cause Hillary to not be elected? Especially against an uninspiring candidate like Christie.

# # #

As far as Christie being the Republican candidate? After the way Romney was foisted on the Republican party during 2012 do you really have any doubts? The primaries were manipulated by the RINOs and the MSM to put Romney in place despite voters desperately trying to find ANYONE else.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It should be "4 hour Miseries", kinda like the Stephen King movie "Misery".

So glad I'll have better things to do than watch this nonsense, thanks for the warning though.

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

including unprecedented recording of EVERYONE's conversations and correspondence and no one seems to care.

No one "seems to care"? YES. WE CARE.

I'm so goddamned SICK of this crap that I wish I hadn't started following politics at all. Are they really ALL just abominations???? Seems so.
:bash:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You forget NO ONE watches NBC news anymore, statistically that is.

What makes you think people will be interested in an old news miniseries?

I know I have better things to watch that I recorded, like Continuum, or washing my hair.

I bet it will be one very long yawn fawn fest and the ratings will be the same as MSNBC gets on a regular basis, ie no one will watch.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Is not candidates in Americas politics anymore, because the corruption in Washington and the shadow government keeps pushing the recycle trash over and over again, that tells you that elections are nothing but a pony show and that the candidates are all within the pockets of corporate America.

No 2 nd amendment lover will even consider that piece of bubbler crap Governor Christi, he is the lover boy of Bloomberg and under his umbrella he like Bloombug are nothing but gun grabbing whores.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Is not candidates in Americas politics anymore, because the corruption in Washington and the shadow government keeps pushing the recycle trash over and over again, that tells you that elections are nothing but a pony show and that the candidates are all within the pockets of corporate America.

No 2 nd amendment lover will even consider that piece of bubbler crap Governor Christi, he is the lover boy of Bloomberg and under his umbrella he like Bloombug are nothing but gun grabbing whores.

I won't vote for Christie just another Rino and that's all the right will run are Rino's to appeal to the moderates think they would have been paying attention to the last 2 elections with MCCain, and Romney both Rinos, and the base stayed home.
edit on 29-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I tell you, is not political candidates that are not in the pockets of corporate interest, no president will seat and serve the public in Washington because they can not

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw

I know I have better things to watch that I recorded, like Continuum, or washing my hair.

I bet it will be one very long yawn fawn fest and the ratings will be the same as MSNBC gets on a regular basis, ie no one will watch.

Don't you worry. You can count on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, The Daily Show, The Corbet Report, The Tonight Show, and others to fill you in on all the highlights for the next couple of weeks.

You will be continually force fed a diet of Republicans, Democrats, Left, Right, Conservative, and Liberal to distract you from the fact that the same families keep getting elected to high office and the same policies continue. Bushes, Clintons, probably more Obamas and Cheneys in the future. Whoever is elected, you can count on one thing: you will have less rights when they leave office as you did when they came in.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If I was asked what would be the most effective method for a torturer to use on me it would probably be to force me to watch this programme. After four hours of watching a show about the most pompous, up herself, irritating, vile harpy on the planet I would confess to the JFK shooting.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And just think.... she wanted media to stop boasting politics some years back. She even pushed to have media stop talking about it.

I know one station I wont be watching.... that would be NNNnnnnnnn BC

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

4 Hour Mini-Series?

Didn't Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee have thier own nightly shows on Fox News?

Hell.. Palin had her own reality show for an entire season.

Not planning on watching the mini-series...but find it funny how the Right Wing is proud of theatrical motion picture releases bashing candidates...even fighting in court for the ability to do it right before elections...and yet a TV mini-series years before an election prompts tantrums.

Yawn...same old...same old...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wonder if they will include this;

from May 2008

The New York Times summed up what they are calling one of the worst days of Hillary Clinton's political career:

Her campaign, as everyone knows, was already struggling. But on Friday, she made a reference to Bobby Kennedy's assassination _ a terrible choice of phrase in a presidential campaign that features an African-American candidate.

Opponents seized on it, and even if they misconstrued it, she may have reduced further her seemingly slim chances of capturing the nomination.

Keep reading about Clinton's Very Bad Day.

Clinton Kennedy Assassination Reference: Raises Bobby's Death To Explain Why She Stays In Race (VIDEO)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

4 Hour Mini-Series?

Yep that is the topic

Didn't Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee have thier own nightly shows on Fox News? Hell.. Palin had her own reality show for an entire season.

Not the topic/ Deflection

Not planning on watching the mini-series...

Awesome back on topic again!

but find it funny how the Right Wing is proud of theatrical motion picture releases bashing candidates.

Funny that political trolling.

and yet a TV mini-series years before an election prompts tantrums.

It should Benghazi ring a bell?

Yawn...same old...same old...

Indeed same ole same ole what a 'winner' Clinton is.

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This should make you feel uneasy.
I read that a group called Emily’s List, I guess their a Democratic group that backs and promotes female political candidates. I understand they have backed Hillary.
I found their video it's called, MPOTUS

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
dont u still have too pass a PHYCH evaluation??

may i ask some questionss doctor,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I will shoot myself if she becomes president and if she does, that's the nail in the coffin for the u.s.
edit on 29-7-2013 by sylent6 because: spelling

If She does, indeed then that would only further my memo POV. Which are, the elections are staged.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Originally posted by grandmakdw

Don't you worry. You can count on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, The Daily Show, The Corbet Report, The Tonight Show, and others to fill you in on all the highlights for the next couple of weeks.

You will be continually force fed a diet of Republicans, Democrats, Left, Right, Conservative, and Liberal to distract you from the fact that the same families keep getting elected to high office and the same policies continue. Bushes, Clintons, probably more Obamas and Cheneys in the future. Whoever is elected, you can count on one thing: you will have less rights when they leave office as you did when they came in.

You are sooooooo right!!!! We have now homegrown our own royalty system which takes away our freedom to choose bit by bit. and our overall freedoms chunk by chunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join