It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC to Air 4 Hour Miniseries on Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how sugar coated they will cover Billary with she is not going to win any elections, people in this nation are too caught up with the new trend of ethnic candidates, she may run for the chance but she will lose to anyone darker than her.

Our nation has entered an new era when it comes to the looks of candidates this days, Billary do not stand a chance.

Beside people have not forgotten that the Clinton name is linked to too many scandals in Washington since Bill days.

edit on 29-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz.

The establishment RINO Republicans are pushing Christie and J. Bush. But they aren't Conservatives and the Conservatives will turn out very poorly in a general election if either of those two are elected. Much like what happened when McCain and Romney were nominated. John Boehner may try a run too but he is a JOKE with absolutely no backbone.

edit on 29-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Talk about "IN YOUR FACE " obvious manipulation of the world standards....
I feel Obama will be the last president, though...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I doubt President Obama will be the last president. Hilliary Clinton can easily campaign and fool the masses that she would be a successful leader and her presidency will be memorable.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I doubt President Obama will be the last president. Hilliary Clinton can easily campaign and fool the masses that she would be a successful leader and her presidency will be memorable.

Lol, how do you expect Hillary to male it out of her own primary after Benghazi? Do you think the other candidates will just forget? They won't be speaking sweet of her when the D nomination is on the line.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Who knows what would happen in the next election. I wouldn't doubt the republican candidates would mention Benghazi. But would it be too late? Look at the public and see if they care and how a great salesman can easily fool them with snake oil. You see what I'm saying?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Cant imagine why they would do that

Its already that time again
votE 2016
Etov

Earth To Orbit Vehicle or Extraterrestrial Orbiting Vehicle?

A great song for all the POD people that will play along as usual.
I got an idea...write your congressman ....lmao

We See All
edit on 29-7-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Who knows what would happen in the next election. I wouldn't doubt the republican candidates would mention Benghazi. But would it be too late? Look at the public and see if they care and how a great salesman can easily fool them with snake oil. You see what I'm saying?

Why would the Republican candidates be in "her own primary"?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I don't know what you're saying. What I was trying to say is that people in the future wouldn't care about scandals because it is easy to fool people.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I don't know what you're saying. What I was trying to say is that people in the future wouldn't care about scandals because it is easy to fool people.

I'm saying the primaries are cutthroat where the respective candidates for each party cannibalize each other. When the nomination is on the line they hold absolutely nothing back. In the Democrat primary she will be assaulted over Benghazi by other Democrats, not Republicans. They'll be too busy eating each other for lunch.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Oh yeah! Now I understand where you're coming from. We would have to wait and see what happens. I agree with you she would be eaten up if they amped up scandals to cause her to lose the nomination for the democratic party.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh yeah! Now I understand where you're coming from. We would have to wait and see what happens. I agree with you she would be eaten up if they amped up scandals to cause her to lose the nomination for the democratic party.

Precisely. It's politically expedient to cover for her now, but come spring of 2016 she'll be rocked by the other Democrat candidates who want that coveted nomination. It'll be like a pack of wolves circling a wounded lamb.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I remember that saying "politics is like two wolves and a lamb voting for what to have for dinner." I know that's not accurate. But it's a great expression on politics.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The exact quote is:

"Democracies are two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

It's from Benjamin Franklin.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
one more thing that people seem to forget. i know that she didn't have any say so, but you can bet she was right there when hill and "see no reno" decided to test the use of the U.S military against it's civilians. also it rumored that wesly clark was there, and may have been the one who planned the assault and may have been in charge of that part of the siege/

killing 74 men women and children.

koresh may have been a pos, and their parents might have made bad choices but these children deserved better. and i dare say that she has their blood on her hands as much as her husband.

the childern at mt.carmel who didin't have a choice.

Lisa Martin 13 Sheila Martin, Jr. 15
Rachel Sylvia 12 Hollywood Sylvia 1
Joseph Martinez 8 Abigail Martinez 11
Crystal Martinez 3 Isaiah Martinez 4
Audrey Martinez 13 Melissa Morrison 6
Chanel Andrade 1 Cyrus Koresh 8
Star Koresh 6 Bobbie Lane Koresh 2
Dayland Gent 3 Page Gent 1
Mayanah Schneider 2 Startle Summers 1
Serenity Jones 4 Chica Jones 2
Little One Jones 2

edit on 29-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I do not like this Auntie Sam
I do not like her Benghazi scam.

Just Priceless.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Perhaps (the Miniseries) is being used as a way to gauge her popularity...to decide if she should run for President or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Get Ready for the All-Hail-Hillary Movies

1. Healthcare Gate:
2. File Gate.
3. Cattle Futures Gate
4. Travel Gate
5 White Water Gate
6 Billing Records Gate

Filegate: The confidential FBI files of up to 900 former Reagan and Bush appointees were sent over to White House security chief Craig Livingstone. Deputy White House counsel William Kennedy, a close friend of Hillary Clinton’s from their days at the Rose Law Firm, would frequently call up the FBI and have someone’s files sent over on his say-so. Then–FBI director Louis Freeh called it “an egregious violation of privacy.”

www.nationalreview.com...

Oh yeah that is some improvement bet she keeps the current head of the DOJ.

Last week campaign disclosure reports revealed that Hillary Clinton had finally retired the debt from her 2008 presidential campaign—with a little help from the guy who beat her, Barack Obama. Clinton’s debt once totaled more than $20 million, although it had dwindled to about $250,000 by last year. That’s when a team of top Obama donors decided to surprise Clinton, and thank her for her loyal service, by raising enough money to pay off her bills. As secretary of state, she was forbidden from political fundraising.

www.businessweek.com...

Hillary will be better?

edit on 29-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
and lets not forget that we all we be raising everyone else's children.
after all it takes a village to raise a child.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join