It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASH MOB! the old fashion way...Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
www.flixxy.com...

I have to wonder if this would have been tried in the USA what would have been the end result simply because of some of the videos we have all seen...Terrorist every last one of them......obstructing, blocking a view, resisting the orderly flow, disturbing the peace?? Dunno but in the video they were good at what they did.....IMO
Also notice how a smile disarms those who did not know to flee or ??

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
www.flixxy.com...

I have to wonder if this would have been tried in the USA what would have been the end result simply because of some of the videos we have all seen...Terrorist every last one of them......obstructing, blocking a view, resisting the orderly flow, disturbing the peace?? Dunno but in the video they were good at what they did.....IMO
Also notice how a smile disarms those who did not know to flee or ??

Well... OK. I mean that turned out great and all. But the way it began would have been more than a little scary in an American mall. Seriously, I'd have been scanning for the nearest exits--and I don't think I'd have been easily disarmed by a smile.....
edit on 7/28/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow, absolutely fantastic!

I love the Schuhplattler music and dancing, and I'm very impressed that so many young people openly incorporate their traditional dress with modern culture.
It looks very sexy too.

I guess when people are proud of their music and culture, and unafraid to experiment with modern idioms the power of culture will never die.

I know some Germans just cringe at traditional music and dance, but I think it rocks!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Flash mobs are quite common in the States, in many forms. I understand that the very loud banging maybe would cause some nerves, but honestly no matter who or where you are if something out of the normal starts happening it will raise some internal alarms. So, what specifically makes you think in the States that we would label them terrorists?

Pretty cool flash mob though....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That was quite entertaining, and it was free!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I loved every minute of it. I could not understand the lyrics though.

new topics

top topics

join