It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien weapons - Alien tank up-close and personal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Adjusting the contrast, you can see the circled image clearly is behind the brighter rock in front. The rock behind is also casting it's own separate shadow.
haha yes it looks like that to you. To me it looks completely different as if the pointy thing is attached to the righ hand end of the "rock". What are the chances of two similar looking same angle pointy things in the same portion of the image?

The dark "shadows" we see in Mars images are not always due to the sun - unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8
Adjusting the contrast, you can see the circled image clearly is behind the brighter rock in front. The rock behind is also casting it's own separate shadow.

Exactly.

If that rock in the foreground has a "thing sticking up", then why doesn't the "thing sticking up" cast a shadow?

No. As you said, the "thing sticking up" really isn't there, and is actually just the lit side of the rock in the background.

Here is another picture of that rock, taken at a different time (with different shadows). The rock in question is marked with an arrow. As you can see from this other image, the object you say is a "thing sticking up" from the rock in the foreground is actually part of the rock in the background.

That "part sticking up" (as you say) even casts a shadow on the ground to the back left of itself. If it was a part of the rock in the foreground, it wouldn't be casting a shadow like that.

edit on 8/3/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey, your tank hurt me. I was eating a cookie when I came across the explanation of this rock being a tank, and laughed so much, it got stuck in my throat. Mean little tank bugger.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Since I cannot upload to my upload area here are more of these items in the distance admittedly, but at least 2.

this is a context image of Curiosity 0528ML2087006000E1_DXXX.jpg
edit on 13 Feb 2014 by qmantoo because: context image

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

qmantoo
here are more of these items

More pictures of rocks on mars....

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Apparently this means I have alien tanks in my driveway - only mine are 1/2" to 3/4" across..........spiffing!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
there ARE living entities on Mars and they do have weapons which are shown in the images sent back to Earth by the rovers. I am amazed by the number of people who cannot conceive of intelligent life on Mars and also the number of people who are unwilling to consider unusual things such as size of creature being different from what we expect.

Yes, you may not agree with me about these 'rocks' but the attitude and denial is simply astounding.

How many rocks on your collective driveways have pointy things sticking out of the front of them as shown in these images? I would bet that none of them have, yet in the Mars images there are a number of these similar shaped 'rocks'.

That by itself should alert you to something which needs to be investigated. What a bunch of interesting folks we have on here.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

My font and backyard is hardscaped and I have thousands of sharp pointy rocks everywhere should I be worried that they will come to life and attack me?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
there ARE living entities on Mars and they do have weapons which are shown in the images sent back to Earth by the rovers. I am amazed by the number of people who cannot conceive of intelligent life on Mars......

I sometimes despair of finding intelligent life on ATS, let alone Mars!!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: qmantoo

My font and backyard is hardscaped and I have thousands of sharp pointy rocks everywhere should I be worried that they will come to life and attack me?

I dont think your pointy rocks are quite like the ones I am referring to on Mars. Maybe you could do a comparison picture to show us just how similar they are?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join