It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien weapons - Alien tank up-close and personal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't see a tank. But it does look like something covered up by a piece of cloth?
Does anyone see that?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
so are we saying that this rock does NOT have a pointy-thing in the front or maybe we just dont want to say anything other than its a rock?

some rocks are pointy.

I can imagine (with my vivid imagination) that if you are told to come on here and deny anything alien at all, then "Just say it is a rock over and over again" would probably be the instruction given. If you have enough people saying it is just a rock, and "All I see is a rock", then those other gullible folks will think it is just a rock - perhaps.

why would anyone tell anyone to come on here and deny anything alien? if there actually was something interesting and out of the ordinary here i could understand, but seriously, these are alien rocks. nothing more.

This tape recording is getting pretty boring now. Maybe we could just have an icon we could post - like stars - only rocks instead. How many rocks could I have for this post I wonder?

What are you all contributing to the thread by saying in a mindless way it is just a rock or that all you can see is a rock.

we are contributing reason and logic. we are trying to teach you how to think critically and intelligently. if an alien rock has a pointy bit, it doesn't make it an alien tank.

In the spirit of ATS and denying ignorance, show me other rocks with pointy things on them on Mars and also explain how pointy things and stick-llike things come to be there where there are no trees etc. .

in the spirit of denying ignorance, i can assure you that they come to be naturally, just like other pointy things everywhere else in the universe. we don't need to provide photographic evidence of a pointy rock on the moon or mars or anywhere else to prove this isn't an alien vehicle.

So the fact that this tank is about 10 inches in size, doesn't bother you?
No, why should it.?

Does the fact that you cannot conceive of smaller beings OR more importantly, smaller robots, make you rather worried you are getting a fixed and rigid idea of the universe?

i can conceive of many things, tiny aliens, tiny robots, tiny tanks.. it doesn't mean that they exist on the martian surface.

are you not rather worried about your rigid, fixed idea about tiny aliens waging wars in tiny rock tanks on the surface of mars? i am.
edit on 28-7-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It IS possible I need to get out more. :-)

However, there is no difference between finding aliens on Mars (or anywhere else) and discussing UFO appearing on Earth which is a popular subject on this forum.

There are just as likely to be aliens on Mars as there are driving around in these UFOs which are being discussed. So what is the difference? None as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I think you have lost your mind. Druscilla will come by shortly and do a Vulcan mind meld with you. You will not enjoy it. Then Phage will finish you off with his boring rhetoric (logic)....

Kind regards,

Kratos

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I can't believe I even have to point this out but:
Top image - your "tank"
Bottom image - A rock

Same rock, different angle. Where's the "pointy thing"? The bottom image is taken from your own link in your first post! Can you not see a rock? This has got to be a joke.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Summer trolling eh?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

qmantoo
Rover: Spirit
Sol: 744
Site: AN & A0

Maybe I am not the first to find this. I feel this is fairly good evidence, and it certainly looks as if there is a "pointy-thing" sticking out of the front of this.
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

A slight tweak to the gamma and exposure of the image you provided above, shows a rock, with no "pointy thing."

Also... you are aware that this little rock is only about 3-4 inches across... right?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hoax?
Oh come on. Just a simple misindentification. Anyone could mistake a rock for a tiny tank.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It IS possible I need to get out more. :-)

However, there is no difference between finding aliens on Mars (or anywhere else) and discussing UFO appearing on Earth which is a popular subject on this forum.

There are just as likely to be aliens on Mars as there are driving around in these UFOs which are being discussed. So what is the difference? None as far as I can see.

agreed, there is no difference between seeing ordinary things in the sky on earth and calling them aliens and seeing ordinary things on the ground on mars and calling them aliens.

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax?
Oh come on. Just a simple misindentification. Anyone could mistake a rock for a tiny tank.

true, but what if a tiny tank was mistaken for a rock? then we'd be in trouble xD
edit on 29-7-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax?

But it takes a special kind of genius to mistake a tank for a tiny rock...right??

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Play a lot of spectre back in the day OP?

I see where you might've gotten confused.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OK... a rock. sorry guys.
my enthusiasm got carried away.
edit on 29 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

OK... a rock. sorry guys.
my enthusiasm got carried away.
edit on 29 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

enthusiasm is gold, dont be sorry
Its worth saying what you think, sometimes it fails, but maybe ome day you might see something worth stating.

I would suggest
Seen this, does it look like an Alien tank up-close and personal

Never doubt yourself, but ask a question rather than make a statement

It was worth a read

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Although we dont know the 'fire power' of this machine, what conclusions can we draw from the Martians technology?

The only conclusion we can draw is that they are made out of rocks....

There's another conclusion... The OP is a bit "out there". Really!? A tank!? Wow.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok, well have a look at this image from Phoenix
At 11 o'clock and 1/3rd down the page you see two 'rocks' with pointy things BOTH sticking up at 45 degrees to the right. Maybe they are the same machine type or a variation. (sometimes it is just not worth arguing against everyone)
and since I am here in HOAX by myself, I shall talk to myself... That way you know I am delusional. :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

It doesn't look the "pointy things" are part of the rocks you are talking about.
It looks like they are rocks a bit further away than the ones in front of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ok, well that was well spotted. I thought I was on my own out here. The images are not that good, so maybe you are right. I just thought it was a large coincidence to have two at the same angle so close together. Dont you think?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ok, well have a look at this image from Phoenix
At 11 o'clock and 1/3rd down the page you see two 'rocks' with pointy things BOTH sticking up at 45 degrees to the right. Maybe they are the same machine type or a variation. (sometimes it is just not worth arguing against everyone)
and since I am here in HOAX by myself, I shall talk to myself... That way you know I am delusional. :-)

Those rocks look like turtles!
But they are rocks.
I thought I would throw you a little something to talk about, I don't want you talking to yourself for too long.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank you. I will just have to go away and find some more better examples. (says he,walking away muttering to himself) If I can find more examples of rocks with things sticking out of the front, then there is more weight to my argument. Dont hold your breath...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Adjusting the contrast, you can see the circled image clearly is behind the brighter rock in front. The rock behind is also casting it's own separate shadow.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join