It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien weapons - Alien tank up-close and personal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Rover: Spirit
Sol: 744
Site: AN & A0

Maybe I am not the first to find this. I feel this is fairly good evidence, and it certainly looks as if there is a "pointy-thing" sticking out of the front of this. I feel it is a weapon or armoured tank of some kind. More likely to be a mechanical robot rather than some being inside.

Although we dont know the 'fire power' of this machine, what conclusions can we draw from the Martians technology?

In the future, our lives may depend on this kind of analysis.

small images
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

large images

Oh.. by the way, the rover has advanced up to this 'tank' NOT the tank has advanced up to the rover.

edit on 28 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You mean those rocks?

Are Martians going to throw rocks at our rover?

Or what?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
As long as they don't use DU we should be ok.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think it would be safe to assume "They" are still in the STONE AGE.

Shudder in fear over the mighty stones our rover can just roll up to and poke at!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Don't forget, our side is packing a laser!
Serious heat.

edit on 7/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dude, why would you do this to yourself on here?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

A rock. Very small rock. Have lots in the driveway.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think all you nay stayers are delusional.
Not only effective and dangerous armour but, stunning camouflage as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So is this "Alien Tank" the possible cause for the destroyed cities and civilisations you claim are the ground markings from your other thread?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I would've taken horseshoe crab type of creature.

A tank though?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GNOarmy
reply to post by TheWrightWing

A rock. Very small rock. Have lots in the driveway.

I have them in my driveway too.
Now I won't be to sleep at night, wondering when the Martians are going to launch their offensive.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Although we dont know the 'fire power' of this machine, what conclusions can we draw from the Martians technology?

The only conclusion we can draw is that they are made out of rocks....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So, how many rocks have 'pointy-things' on the front of them?

I have marked the 'tank's barrel' on the tank right in the rover's shadow. What part of this cant you guys see?

I have also marked the same stones/rocks in the other image and the 'tank' in orange. The second image is from 2x small half-frame images so it is not quite so good quality, but I have posted the links to the originals. I tried to find a before and after shot to compare the two.

I think this post will really show one side who believes everything is a rock against the other side who believe there are weaponised martians. Actually, I think NASA know there are weaponised martians too. This is pretty convincing if you need it to be. I guess this post will get all the rock folks to come and jump on it.

Why do I post this? well, it is fairly clear that rocks do not have pointy-things on the front. At least, not on other planets they dont. Thats why.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Even though words escape me in response to this thread, I feel like that fact that they do is an adequate enough reaction to post as my contribution.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You've got an awesome imagination buddy. I see nothing but rocks

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
So, how many rocks have 'pointy-things' on the front of them?

I have marked the 'tank's barrel' on the tank right in the rover's shadow. What part of this cant you guys see?

Why do I post this? well, it is fairly clear that rocks do not have pointy-things on the front. At least, not on other planets they dont. Thats why.

How many pointy rocks can you see in this image?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
so are we saying that this rock does NOT have a pointy-thing in the front or maybe we just dont want to say anything other than its a rock?

I can imagine (with my vivid imagination) that if you are told to come on here and deny anything alien at all, then "Just say it is a rock over and over again" would probably be the instruction given. If you have enough people saying it is just a rock, and "All I see is a rock", then those other gullible folks will think it is just a rock - perhaps.

This tape recording is getting pretty boring now. Maybe we could just have an icon we could post - like stars - only rocks instead. How many rocks could I have for this post I wonder?

What are you all contributing to the thread by saying in a mindless way it is just a rock or that all you can see is a rock.

In the spirit of ATS and denying ignorance, show me other rocks with pointy things on them on Mars and also explain how pointy things and stick-llike things come to be there where there are no trees etc. .

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

So the fact that this tank is about 10 inches in size, doesn't bother you?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So the fact that this tank is about 10 inches in size, doesn't bother you?
No, why should it.?

Does the fact that you cannot conceive of smaller beings OR more importantly, smaller robots, make you rather worried you are getting a fixed and rigid idea of the universe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join