It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Police Kill 95-Year-Old With Taser Shocks and Bean Bag Rounds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Of course...LEO and corrupt government agents would make some kind of idiotic remark like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
August 07, 2013
A 3 year old child lies dead after the child was waving around miniature plastic swords from his GI Joe Collection.
15 Cops heroically managed to corner the child, put a bullet in the child's head before he was able to hurt someone.

The above story is fiction I made on the spot, but the way our society and militarized police force is going, we are very close to being there.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well another thread came up and the mod that closed it but left us with this before he closed
abc7chicago.com...

So at least in this case we see some justice, not sure how he escaped the manslaughter charge and the family lawyer pretty much says the same thing.
One part of the article that got me was this

Police say Wrana threatened workers and officers with a cane, 2-foot-long metal shoehorn originally thought to be a machete and 12-inch butcher knife.

Is this what keeps the cops from getting the manslaughter charge? That they stick to the story of a imaginary knife and apparently a machete?

If convicted, Taylor, a 10-year-veteran with the Park Forest Police Department, faces a 1 to 3 year prison term, according to the Cook County State's Attorney. No other officers are charged in the case.

So 3 being the max, which we know he wont see, the lenient sentence would be about a year a half, right around the middle. IF, and that is still a big IF, I bet he sees no more then a year.
That is if he doesn't strike a plea deal and never sees the inside of a cell. They already let him go free without posting bail, that is probably what pisses me off the most.
BS that he doesn't get stuck with 10K plus bail that he has to bond out of and spend some time behind those bars. But that would put him in a very dangerous situation so lets give him the special rules.

<< 1  2   >>

join