It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is US supporting AL Qaeda Allied Groups?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is a thread where I don’t want to necessarily espouse my own ideas and leave it at that. I invite others to express their opinion on why the West is all of a sudden propping up Islamic; Al Qaeda allied groups in the Arab spring movements.

I will, though, venture to say that I am a believer in the doctrine of the NWO conspiracy. I am not a fanatic type like Alex Jones. I adhere somewhat to the more sober analyst on Global Research. www.globalresearch.ca...

Regarding the US supporting the Arab Spring movements in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and now Syria, where clearly the supposed enemy of the US—an Al Qaeda supported Islamists group takes over the country seems contrary to US policy towards Islamists ideology. Why is the US paving the way for Islamist governments in the Middle East?
I know they aren’t trying to promote freedom and democracy.

I suspect that the neo-con idea of “the clash of civilizations” that being the secular West versus the Islamic culture was never a reality or any legitimate threat to the West.
It was a smoke screen to advocate the suppressive measures of the reaction to 911 such as the Patriot act, NDA and other measures.

What the West really wants is to; in a few years create the Islamic fanatical regimes so they can have their “war of civilizations”. The fact of the matter was that there never was any Islamic threat only a few disgruntled “maniacs “Al Qaeda” that could not make a real war of civilizations. Therefore the West surreptitiously is attempting to actually create some militant Islamic force or movement. Therein they can stir up enough conflict and international tension that will result in the proverbial war of civilizations the maniacal neo-con NWO, Bildebergers want.

Looking at Syria, it is an anomaly that the Western, NATO alliance is so organized against Assad’s regime that everyone knows the insurgents are riddled with Al Qaeda allies that will— like in Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt—undoubtedly install some form of Islamists regime if Assad is overthrown. Why is NATO doing this? It doesn’t make sense.
The Brits, the French, and the Americans—like an organized mob—are fanatic in their unified quest to overthrow these Arab regimes and install a potential Islamic opponent, and have been successful already in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt where an Islamist government has taken over. This makes no strategic sense on its face if the West is truly frightened of Islamic ideology; therefore it seems that the West has an ulterior motive in promoting these revolutions. What is that motive?
Are they merely intent on destabilizing these countries: look at Libya....a mess, look at Egypt…a mess, and look at Tunisia...a mess, as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

What I find ironic is that no one cares if we support groups are related to Al Queda in anyway. Imagine post 9/11 if President Bush would say if he supported "rebel fighters" against Saddam. Despite them being related to Al Queda and also we're fighting them in multiple places. A confusing relationship.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why wouldnt the US government support Al-CIAeda? We created them...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Understood, but still the question is why?
We know to stir stuff up at least, but now this is blatant counter intuitive foreign policy of NAZI, excuse me, I mean NATO, FREUDIAN SLIP!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Why wouldn't the US support that which it created, it wouldn't make sense not too. Then there is the old saying, birds of a feather gather together. There is no difference between Al Qaeda and the US, both do the same thing but the US just can do it bigger and better. Al Qaeda = rebels, US = bringing freedom and democracy, different name same practice.

new topics

top topics

join