It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people don’t wake up to what is going on, they’re going to get hurt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Some people still have a problem openig their eyes even when the truth is right in front of their face.
Here is the truth , accept it or reject it, but get ready.
Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts.

According to financial experts in this excellent video, a compilation of MSM news reports just released today by Jason A, there is nothing that can stop the forthcoming collapse in America. To quote Jeff Berwick in this report, founder and chief editor of The Dollar Vigilante, “…there is no chance of recovery, we are in the last days of this financial system in the US, this is Zimbabwe. When it starts to collapse, it’s going to happen very fast. If people don’t wake up to what is going on, they’re going to get hurt…. We have to now get as far away from the US and from the Western world because this collapse is going to be messy.”

www.youtube.com...
Lot's of people are saying the same thing. Here's an ATS Thread i started, today...depicting, pretty much, the same scenario. Scary.

Trump Tells Americans to Prepare for "Financial Ruins"

I'm going to share your thread, on mine. It's time to wake up, even though, it's probably too late.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There is always another excuse for those in power.

Controlling the world is never going to be enough for the greedy.

Next they will want to be worshipped for their greatness.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than money.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than science.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than mercy.

Look at it this way. If the people in charge, after two thousand years, still don't feel like they are in charge, even with millions of people willing to turn the other cheek and do what is wanted (even when those people don't like it), if they can't feel secure in their authority... well... there is no satisfying them.

Like Roberta Flack sang back in the 70's
"Where is the love?"

Mike

Where is the love
(Where is the love)
Where is the love
(Where is the love)
Where is the love
(Where is the love)
Where is the love

Where is the love
You said you'd give to me
Soon as you were free
Will it ever be
Where is the love

You told me that you didn't love him
And you were gonna say goodbye
But if you really didn't mean it
Why did you have to lie

Where is the love
You said was mine all mine
Till the end of time
Was it just a lie
Where is the love

If you had had a sudden change of heart
I wish that you would tell me so
Don't leave me hangin on the promises
You've got to let me know

[Instrumental Interlude]

Oh, how I wish I never met you
I guess it must have been my fate
To fall in love with someone else's love
All I can do is wait
(That's all I can do)
Yeah, hey, yeah

Where is the love

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Look at it this way. If the people in charge, after two thousand years, still don't feel like they are in charge, even with millions of people willing to turn the other cheek and do what is wanted (even when those people don't like it), if they can't feel secure in their authority... well... there is no satisfying them.

Wow...you know someone who has been ALIVE for two thousand years??? AND "in charge"??? Amazing...

I want some of whatever that guy had for dinner...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Some people still have a problem openig their eyes even when the truth is right in front of their face.
Here is the truth , accept it or reject it, but get ready.
Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts.

According to financial experts in this excellent video, a compilation of MSM news reports just released today by Jason A, there is nothing that can stop the forthcoming collapse in America. To quote Jeff Berwick in this report, founder and chief editor of The Dollar Vigilante, “…there is no chance of recovery, we are in the last days of this financial system in the US, this is Zimbabwe. When it starts to collapse, it’s going to happen very fast. If people don’t wake up to what is going on, they’re going to get hurt…. We have to now get as far away from the US and from the Western world because this collapse is going to be messy.”

www.youtube.com...
Ed Dames predicted this in the 90's I believe.. But yes it's just going to get worse. Imo Money is the root of 'most' evil..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Wow...you know someone who has been ALIVE for two thousand years??? AND "in charge"??? Amazing...

I want some of whatever [color=gold] that guy had for dinner...

That girl,
have some of whatever that girl had for dinner.

They worship time.
I thought everyone knew that.

Meet the mistress of time.

But just like Kelly Price sang in her soul wrenching
master piece. She's not me. She may look like
me to you. But she's not me.

Baby, I've been watching from a distance
And everything it rings familiarly, mmm
But I can't imagine what you must be thinkin''
Cuz she can never be what I can be

Oh, loneliness has really got you twisted
And there's so much your eyes don't even see, yeah
And then I laid my eyes upon your woman
And to my surprise I saw me lookin' at me
But how could you be with her?

Her
You don't really love her, no
She
'Cuz she's not me and I
I
I won't stand by and watch you pretend
So baby how could you?

Her
She
'Cuz she's not me and I
I
I can't stand by and watch you pretend

We parted so that we could make it better
'Cuz boy, you said we needed time and space, mmm
We vowed that it was only temporary
But I never thought that I would be replaced

Now you're living all our dreams with another
And you're giving everything you promised me
You're pretending we're together when we're nothing
But she's not me, she can't be, no
How could you be with her, oh baby?

Her
You don't really love her, no, no
She'Cuz she's not me and I
I
So how could you play me?

Her
'Cuz don't really love her, no
She'Cuz she's not me and I
I

I never thought that you would be hurting this way
And I never thought I'd be without you, without you
You didn't have to run away to find me again
'Cuz I've always been here I am the real thing
So don't you pretend,
oh

Her
You don't really love her
She
'Cuz she's not me and I
I
Oh

Her
She'Cuz you really love and and I
I
I can't stand by and let you pretend

We can start again

Her
Ya gotta let her go baby
She
And bring your love to me
I
I want your love,
I need your love
You can't pretend

edit on 28-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This seems to be an earlier email from Jim Sinclair that I hadn't opened. It is from 'Global European Anticipation Bulletin' known as GEAB I am unable to access this posting for their site as it is by paid subscription.

-end 2013, financial impact: collapse of financial markets especially in the US and Japan. Banks can no longer be saved by the states and BAIL-Ins are put in place;

-end 2013 / 2014 spreading to the real economy: The financial impasse causes / reveals a major world recession and the reduction of international trade;

-2014, social impact: The economic deterioration causes unemployment to explode, in the United States the dollar's decline lowers the standard of living, riots mushroom everywhere;

-2014 political crisis: the governments of the most affected countries are under fire for their handling of the crisis, forced resignations and early elections are expected, if not coups;

-2014-2015, international management of the crisis: together Euroland and the BRICS impose a new international monetary system and lay down the basis of new global governance;

-2015: The least affected regions have exited the crisis definitively;

-2018: It will take the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan five years to purge themselves of the crisis with, ultimately, a greatly reduced standard of living and a considerable loss of global influence (resulting from their refusal to participate in the re-casting of global governance on new bases)."

I am taking cash out regularly to make sure it is not in the bank and on hand. I have a hard time believing they will take money from current retirees but retirement accounts seem to be in play.

Hoping this doesn't fall away and becomes forgotten before the crisis comes into full play. We have such a short memory span here on ATS
edit on 28-7-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 29-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Not able to see/hear videos right now, will flag for later viewing.

We have some friends that lost money in the 2008 collapse and we've been warning them it's not over.
But they won't listen. They think that it was just a 'fluke'.

One day, not sure when, it will all come tumbling down and when it does, it won't be pretty.
Our country will implode. Social chaos will ensue.
[If they riot over Nike shoes and trials, well just imagine]

I believe TPTB are purposely destroying our country.
A plan in the works for quite some time, before Obama.
Looks like he may finish the job however.

S&F

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

it is a pity all the greedy people forgot that as the west cannot afford the massive baby boomer pensions and health care liabilities .

You're correct.....

Plus don't forget the outrageous number of people living on welfare/food stamps/unemployment etc.
More government finance, that really and truly, they can't afford.
Combine that with the baby boomer pensions and health care costs = disaster beyond any one's imagination.

We will implode, that is given.
The 'when' is the question.
And then what, who knows.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Such brave men. Blaming the old and children. Money does not disappear. Someone has it and it is not those two groups.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3
reply to post by snarky412

Such brave men. Blaming the old and children. Money does not disappear. Someone has it and it is not those two groups.

No one is blaming the groups of people themselves.

The blame lies in 'mis-management' of tax payer's money, hence the Government.
Only TPTB are to blame for this farce.
Not the American people.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I serve mostly people who live off of the welfare system, and am therefore paid by the government through my services to them. Would government subsidies end? If so this affects those who serve these populations. Of course those programs were put in place to insure another Great Depression would not happen but I'm asking because I can't find the answer elsewhere.

Also - pay off all depts is a recommendation. What if you can't? Student loans out, mortgage, and a few odds and ends and most people I know have at least some too large to even come close to paying off. Suggestions?

I've had so much stolen from my property in the last few months I can barely sleep as I want to catch whoever is doing this (thinking its multiple people and neighborhood is just getting worse - plus and economy is already bad here). In any case, I would love to put a few bear traps out but this would get me into trouble, yet know this is only going to get worse. Neighbors experiencing it as well. Police don't help as they are busy and no one is going to rip you off when they are driving by. In any case, suggestions for dealing with this would be great - for people who live in the middle of a busy city/town? Can't really point a gun at someone unless they come into your home and can only take so many precautions (bike locks can be broken as an example); can only fit so much outdoor gear in the house, etc.

It's all truly draining but I agree with all of you - its coming. I feel it and am experiencing other people's poverty as they drain me of my property. I've even had firewood stolen. Nothing is safe and while I live hand to mouth as it is I truly want to know all I can do to insure I can feed my kid and keep a roof over our heads with what's coming. Ill look into some of the books suggested but in the meanwhile any further info would be soaked up like a sponge. Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join