It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trump Tells Americans to Prepare for "Financial Ruins"

page: 2
23
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


What he means is HIS OWN finantial ruin..

GOODBYE MR TRUMP

NAMASTE
Plazmuh




posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
What happens to people in countries when they go bust and they have debt...
IE, If a country is ultimately heading to chaos on the finance sector, should someone work their titties off to get rid of all debt before it occurs? or will their debt just be meaningless when the finance sector collapses?


Take a look at the German Wiemar republic 1918 to 1933, a sack full of money for a loaf of bread, I once owned a 20,000,000 Mark note! plain black printed on white.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What if those FEMA camps are really debtors prisons.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


You know what's very interesting?

When that was published in Nov 2012, he stated that the national debt would rise to $16 trillion very soon. It's now July 2013, and you are approaching $17 trillion.

In less than a year, you have gained about another trillion in debt, and I saw a report that the US pays more than $1 billion a day in interest.

By my estimation, the US national debt is rising by about $400,000 every minute.

This is why so many outside of the US have been pointing out the inevitable collapse of the American financial system, and the only thing keeping this game going is the ignorance of the public thanks in no small part to the silence of the media.

It's almost funny to see someone in his position in the US raising the alarm, because millions of others around the world would read that and say "DUH! Dumb a**, ya think!?"


Forget prepping for natural disasters and some imagined war, Americans should be prepping for the collapse of the economic system, complete and utter civil breakdown and another American revolution - that's what your government is planning for with the NSA right now.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
What if those FEMA camps are really debtors prisons.


They want to convert illegal aliens to legal citizens.

The reasons could be:

1. To recruit soldiers from these new citizens.
2. The new citizens would need to buy houses. These people will create demand for all those repossessed houses thus bailing out the banks who are sitting on top of bad housing loans.

They do not need FEMA camps to execute people. The camps could be genuine places to house people in crisis (including nuclear emergency if US is anticipating a nuclear attack on itself).



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


You know what's very interesting?

When that was published in Nov 2012, he stated that the national debt would rise to $16 trillion very soon. It's now July 2013, and you are approaching $17 trillion.

In less than a year, you have gained about another trillion in debt, and I saw a report that the US pays more than $1 billion a day in interest.

By my estimation, the US national debt is rising by about $400,000 every minute.

This is why so many outside of the US have been pointing out the inevitable collapse of the American financial system, and the only thing keeping this game going is the ignorance of the public thanks in no small part to the silence of the media.

It's almost funny to see someone in his position in the US raising the alarm, because millions of others around the world would read that and say "DUH! Dumb a**, ya think!?"


Forget prepping for natural disasters and some imagined war, Americans should be prepping for the collapse of the economic system, complete and utter civil breakdown and another American revolution - that's what your government is planning for with the NSA right now.


They are printing extra 85 billion per month. Thats another trillion per year.

So 1 trillion of extra money + 1 trillion of debt = 2 trillion per year. If US is putting 2 trillion in its economy, and the growth is measured in like 1%-2%, there is something very seriously wrong with the US economy.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia
 


It means we'll be forced to either admit defeat, allow another currency to circulate in superior numbers than the USD (lose reserve currency status), and devalue the dollar relative to this new currency, else go to war to defend our belief of still holding a superior position to any other power in the world.

I'm not sure the controllers have figured out which way to shape this. They only control so much. In some ways they are being proactive, and in other ways are reacting to forces outside of their control.

I think you're correct that some of their power moves line up with preparing for war, but you must realize they think in terms of multiple contingencies. It's not set in stone. . . yet.
edit on 29-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


Why are you (ab)using the Trump name in a thread that has to do with Goldman Sachs and the Alum. scandal?


edit on 29-7-2013 by CasaFermi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia
 


You are not considering that equity and derivative trades are based on movements and timing. When you control flow choke points you can easily induce moves one way or another in the spot markets. It's a wealth transfer game. Essentially a tax paid to the self declared "market makers". The top 10% of the world's richest own 85% of the worlds assets. This is well past the tipping point and is accelerating. That's why LEO's are militarizing and the NSA collects everything you do. They know they are vastly outnumbered.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
When i was a kid, you could buy a small bag of assorted candy, at the candy store, for a penny; and i'm not that "old".



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
At this rate of debt, it is only a matter of time before other countries completly lose all faith in the US dollar. That is when the US will not be able to manipulate the World markets anymore. We will see a crash like No other, a complete grab and stash on all goods, including foods, fuels, and anything worth anything for human survival. Stock up while you still can, even if it doesnt happen in 6 months or a year. its better to know youve got something, rather than knowing you have nothing, and will be one of the guys either stealing and being shot at. Id rather be the one who has planned and have protection in a safe place, with a group of people I trust,



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
When i was a kid, you could buy a small bag of assorted candy, at the candy store, for a penny; and i'm not that "old".

First, star and flag for your thread!
Economic doom porn is something that I can buy into easily, with our current financial shape.

As for your age, you are only as old as you feel, but if you got very much candy for a penny, you might be a lot older than you feel.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez
reply to post by GargIndia
 


It means we'll be forced to either admit defeat, allow another currency to circulate in superior numbers than the USD (lose reserve currency status), and devalue the dollar relative to this new currency, else go to war to defend our belief of still holding a superior position to any other power in the world.

I'm not sure the controllers have figured out which way to shape this. They only control so much. In some ways they are being proactive, and in other ways are reacting to forces outside of their control.

I think you're correct that some of their power moves line up with preparing for war, but you must realize they think in terms of multiple contingencies. It's not set in stone. . . yet.
edit on 29-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)


It seems like war to me. Hoarding metals. Emergency preparations by FEMA and DHS.

If China stops honoring US dollar for export, there will be shortages of goods in the US. This can cause civil unrest, specially if combined with joblessness.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

It seems like war to me. Hoarding metals. Emergency preparations by FEMA and DHS.


Or moves which hit more than one possible trajectory. These preparations make as much sense for going to war, as they do for preparing for economic collapse and social mayhem, while bringing the troops back home and issuing an isolationist policy.


If China stops honoring US dollar for export, there will be shortages of goods in the US. This can cause civil unrest, specially if combined with joblessness.


Which goods? Most of the crap we get from China are not necessities. It would incentivize jobs to flow back into the US. It would revitalize industry here. It may never be up to the standards that we once were, in terms of compensation, but this is the price we must pay for being the bully for half a century, and then deciding to globalize.

The US takes a hit in order to further centralize and attempt to bring the world together.

It's a gambit play at a focal point in history, where things start to really fall apart (global war), else we come together to solve global issues (like climate change). This decade is critical in charting humanities future for the rest of the century.

I'm hoping we can get through this without war, because the environment can't handle us lobbing bombs and depleting resources because we can't work together and grow the #%$& up.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia
 




Emergency preparations by FEMA

Just what are they doing that alarms you?



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, the Gov't is adding 2 trillion to the economy and it's only gaining 1-2%......which means we are spending more and more just to try and keep the bubbles going. MATH SUCKS and politicians have been kicking this can down the road for 30 years.
This DEFICIT SPENDING is a DIRECT TAX on the American people. Maybe if the news would show this more, then people would be less likely to vote for people that just want to spend, spend, spend, money they just don't have. Detroit or Stockton, CA anyone? Foreign wars...build a road, watch it get blown up, build it again, then it's blown up again....stupid!

And this includes BOTH DEMS and REPUB. who have stolen this money from the American people. They continue to let the banks and Wall Street do basically anything they want with nobody going to jail. WHY? Too big to Fail or the economy is too fragile.......BS. They all lie, pun intended, in the same bed and no one wants the game to end.
It will end......the landing is what we are all worried about cause none of us know how bad it's going to be.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's another thread, i started today. Purchasing Power of the Dollar: Who's Really in Control? Lots of information as to how all this stuff ties in.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
all this fuss about having a clause to 'move' warehoused aluminum..


meanwhile it is common knoeledge that Deutsche Bank with some $72 Trillion in derivative exposures is facing immediate collapse (just like Leahman)


i see this collapse being orchestrated by the Fed & cohorts in the ECB to throw the German Gold repatriation plan get scuttled/...
everything about this stinks



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just like other "prophecies" of this nature, there have been people in the know, people involved in the financial industry, who have been claiming that the US financial system is on the brink of collapse, for a long time now. I don't even pay attention to prophecies or prediction anymore, for the most part, simply because so many have been made and have not come to pass. I find it strange that despite all of these failed predictions, people still buy into them on a daily basis it seems.



posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It really makes you wish Tyler Durden was real.



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join