It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration Against Obama and Big Gov.! (Videos).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Wow, I was just out there visiting some friends in Colorado Springs. Drove all the way out from San Diego (won't do that drive again until I move out there). I've heard that Denver is the reason why Colorado comes off as a blue state. Wish I would have known about this, I would have come along and hung out for an hour or two. Oh, by the way, any mention of Bishops Castle at all? That'd be a hell of a thing to direct tourists to who might not know of it's existence.

Just want to comment on the last part of this.. Bishops Castle is about 200 miles south/southwest of Denver in the San Isabel National Park. The castle is pretty cool. It's single handedly built by one guy and he will be forever expanding it until he is no longer able. It's free admission but donations are welcome.
(oh and there is a disclaimer once you enter that you are entering at your own risk, some spots are high up with no rails etc)

On topic, kudos/S&F to the OP. Down with Obama!

edit on 29-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You get the fox watching the henhouse. Garbage in, garbage out.

The politician who cheats - he takes money and resources he shouldn't - You are forced to understand his work. Since these guys spy too, they'll force you to do their work for them - should you be aware or shouldn't you? Spying - who can stop them? How many of you spy in reverse, to point out their illicit behaviour and get the bad ones fired?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It doesn’t matter if you’re left , right, black, white, gay, straight, Christian, atheist, etc., etc., etc., It’s about Americans getting our country back! It’s about Americans making the difference, standing up to those who are destroying this great nation!

^This part made me cry cause I feel we may never unite for the greater good!

<< 1   >>

join