It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Whatever it is watching us, I am not going to call them DEMONS, from the stories that are out there after you sift thru the bullcrap from over the eons of intelligent life, you have these being doing things for what it appears their gains, and they are doing us favors when they share anything with us, IF they were demons, from oh say the bible, we would be getting tricked, we would be influenced to do evil things, like kill etc. whatever they could do, to make us do naughty things.. With these beings its just not so.. We are no where near understanding these beings,

You seem to suggest we aren't doing these horrendous acts partner. Is there something wrong with your perception or what ? I don't even get your post at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well an ET civillistion woud have been considered as 'supreme beings' in the early cultures you refer to. If I went back in time with an Ipod I could definatley set myself up as a god/supreme being, just due to the fact I posses something that couldn't be explained at the time.

You say you can't be convinced that ETs aren't demons, my question is what convinced you they are in the first place. If you want to take the testomony of people that lived thousands of years ago, then I assume you also believe the Earth is flat, the Sun and Moon are gods and various other beliefs of past cultures.

I have read many myths and creation stories from around the world and multiple conclusions can be made as to the events that inspired them, from actul super natural occurences to misunderstood technology. If you showed a modern day hologram to an ancient culture they would likely believe that to be a god aswell.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Stop using religion to understand the world...

that might help you understand...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by windword

Did someone claim demons were extraterrestrial? I thought everyone who claimed they were demons were saying they were interdimensional beings who were capable of mutating into physical form when they chose to.

"Someone" claimed that "aliens" are demon. Aliens, in this case, equals extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I mean, if your car starts doing strange things, making strange noises, or acting funny in any way, it's non-typical to just automatically suspect homeland security, the CIA, agents of the devil, or some other agency at fault. NO. One typically looks under the hood, maybe changes the oil, a fuel filter, or some such, or even takes it into a shop.

Oh I guess I will have cancel the priest coming out this weekend to fix my possessed car.

Take into a mechanics shop?

Do you seriously believe that engineering isn't just a like a religion, the mechanics are agents of Satan.

I have been to them before and yes they will give the impression they have helped you only to make sure you come back to have other possessions exorcised/mechanical problems fixed that they "The devils Agents" created with your previous interaction with them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The Ancient Aliens show and its prime benefactor Giorgio Tsoukalos has one goal in mind. To Debunk the Judeo Christian world view and replace it with an age old story, A story the most beautiful of created angels used to temp earths first inhabitants. A psuedo gospel that will possibly sway even the “elect” with a future disclosure. When you hear for yourself so many Lies, disinformation and the twisting of the “truth” coming right from the mouth of Tsoukalos – one realized why Christ called Satan the “Father of Lies”. His followers on earth just can’t help but repeat them…..

I respectfully disagree. Its not to debunk JUST the judeo-christian world view, it is too debunk ALL the pseudo-religious hogwash. Religions that started as elohim projects and became nephelim projects, due to paganism added to the mix and various other distortions.

Its unfortunate that you and others see this episode as blatant lies with a corrupt agenda. Are you letting your religious beliefs get in the way of the truth? A 3 hour episode that supposedly debunks everything? You got to be kidding sir.

There is plenty of evidence, and I would say proof presented. Lots of people reject it though because it is too different/fantastic to be believed. It is too difficult to unprogram someone in such short periods of time. I think the producers of the series realised this but have planted the seeds of disclosure.none the less. I consider them very brave.

And please do not tell me history channel is just as lame as all the other msm channels. That is wrong!!
edit on 29/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I agree.
they are having a witch hunt on aliens.
the church say's ever thing is satan that does not fit in the bible.
the bible has been rewritten to death.
and has been use'd for a Lot of evil.

first the government try'd to make us believe aliens are not real.
now they try to make us think aliens are Demons!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Time and time again people come up with "Aliens are Demons" and I think it is holding us back to possible contact with Aliens.

Are aliens not demons or angels? Are aliens even aliens as we have yet to meet one... well, besides those we read about on the web.

We don't know... well, at least, I don't know. I am only a human being. My knowledge is limited,... my species hasn't even left the solar system yet or landed anyone on another planet.

It's a vast universe... what do we know.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Stop using religion to understand the world.

How would that change the perception of it being a place of horrendous acts.
And I see no reason for your prescription to be taken seriously. People do
horrible things no matter how I look at it. Your post is silly.
edit on 29-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"Someone" claimed that "aliens" are demon. Aliens, in this case, equals extraterrestrials.

In whose case?

I don't think anyone has proven that aliens are extraterrestrial, although they might assume or like for them to be.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Did someone claim demons were extraterrestrial? I thought everyone who claimed they were demons were saying they were interdimensional beings who were capable of mutating into physical form when they chose to.

Yeah I did! Are you going to argue semantics now or what exactly?

I must have explained the # like 10 times already. whatever man, that is pathetic!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I think Winword was just trying to answer my question.

So, you think demons are extraterrestrial?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think Winword was just trying to answer my question.

So, you think demons are extraterrestrial?

Some people call them aliens, some call them extra-terrestrials, some call them demons, etc.

Same thing! I get pissed because I dont understand why some people have a hard time understanding basic stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you were an alien would you like to be called a demon?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I only ask the question because most people (that I've seen) who believe that aliens are demons believe that they are all of a celestial or interdimensional type of being versus an extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

If you were an alien would you like to be called a demon?

Are you afraid of hurting their feelings? Aww, how sweet.

What do you call the bad aliens or bad extra-terrestrials as?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Yeah I did! Are you going to argue semantics now or what exactly?

I must have explained the # like 10 times already. whatever man, that is pathetic!

alien
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

Semantics my arse! Which definition are YOU using? The title of the thread: "Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense."

Demons, by definition aren't extraterrestrial, as they are confined to to earth, and always have been.

We are talking about the UFO phenomena and aliens being portrayed as demons by religious folks.

Tell me how these creatures were really demons and not solid beings and their craft was some kind of illusion and not real?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I would If it meant they decided to not bother with us and help us also reach for the stars.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I wouldn't judge an entire civilisation on the (supposed) actions of a few. That's like saying what would you call bad (insert minority here) people, and I certainly wouldn't call them demons which is what you propose. By your logic there are alot of demonic humans, if the requirements of being a demon are simply 'be bad'.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In whose case?

I don't think anyone has proven that aliens are extraterrestrial, although they might assume or like for them to be.

And who has proven that aliens are celestial or inter-dimensional beings?

I think it's a little coo-coo for cocoa puffs to believe that anything that is not of this Earth should automatically be considered evil. It's also kind of coo coo to believe they are somehow inter-dimensional based on zero evidence.

If they have bodies and come flying down in ships, I think it's pretty safe to assume they belong to this dimension.
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join