It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A demon is the spirit of a dead nephalim. A half breed between a human and an inter-dimensional beings we call angels. Ancient cultures once called them (demons or dybbuks) things like Titans, Anunnaki or even Djinn and worshipped them as their gods.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I believe that research will show that some of the ancient "gods" in the Bible and mythology were really fallen angels who were supposed to originally assist mankind and ended up convincing people to worship them instead, leading to their fallen state.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The giants might have been special creatures designed by nephelim to control humans.

Nephilim is the Hebrew word for giants. They are one and the same.

Only God is capable of creating. Angels and "gods" are not.

Don't think so really. Monsato has created GMO crops now for a long time. Just one example of us lowely humans 'creating stuff', more like manipulating dna to change something into something else.

matter is infinite. biological matterial is finite.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Personally, I consider that more to be a form of pro-creation rather than creation.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I believe that research will show that some of the ancient "gods" in the Bible and mythology were really fallen angels who were supposed to originally assist mankind and ended up convincing people to worship them instead, leading to their fallen state.

assist mankind? sounds like a trojan horse excuse to me. I believe 'god' likes to be praised while 'satan' likes to be worshiped with sacrifice. This also ties in nice with paganism, which all modern religions have been infiltrated with.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well, I don't see how it's an absurd conclusion. Jacques Valle and J. Alan Hynak came to the same conclusion. And they said the phenomena is inter-dimensional and not extra-terresteial.

When will people understand that time and space from a human perspective DOES NOT EXIST.

Therefore Extra- Dimentional and ET are very much the same thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I think you will find the following link kinda interesting, based on the youtube video you decided to share.

scale of the universe
edit on 29-7-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

That was really cool
loved it.
S and I wish I could flag that
thanks again.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am so sorry for you MonkeyBoy... this whole thread has been contaminated and even ruined by people who have bibles down their pants or stuffed into their heads instead of a brain!!! (I have noticed that posters are replying by FLASH impulse and not even reading through the whold thread!!!)... total wasters of space!!!

How sad that NOT ONE of the bible bashers who have slithered and squirmed onto your thread have been able to come forward with 100% proof of what they blabber on about!? (they only quote from the bible or come up with higher than thou type of phrases!)....

How sadlly sickening some people can be!

Kindest respects to you MB

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Don't feel sorry for me dude, water off a ducks back

We should feel sorry for them and the 1st poor alien that pops up to just extend their tentacle of friendship

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Rodinus

Don't feel sorry for me dude, water off a ducks back

We should feel sorry for them and the 1st poor alien that pops up to just extend their tentacle of friendship

Water off a ducks back i can agree on Monkey... it just sickens me to notice how many people have those blinkers superglued into their brains and are happy with it......! URGGHHHHHHH.....

If i could say "what a bunch of hippocrite wankers who have been brainwashed into oblivion" i would... but unfortunately i cannot as against T and Cs!... oof.. rare that i use a rude word!

But i think some people know what i mean?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by windword

That's your ASSUMPTION that Mary's ovaries were used. There's no Biblical evidence of that.

Yes there is. If Mary's ovaries, ie her egg, wasn't used then the prophecy that claimed the messiah would come through the "branch", or line of David, wouldn't have come to fruition. Further, the Bible takes the time to list Mary's lineage to prove that Jesus came from the "branch", or line of David, to prove his messiahship. Therefore, according to the myth, Mary's egg was used to conceive Jesus.

There's absolutely no evidence that Yahweh was or is anything remotely as low a class as an angel.

Yes there is. Many times in the Old Testament the physical appearance of Yahweh is referred to as the "Angel of Lord."

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance,
when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance."
Deuteronomy 32:8 Dead Sea Scrolls

The fallen angels are FALLEN angels. They deserve to be treated for what they are--evil by choice.

We are fallen angels.

edit on 29-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Nope.

Even humans can trigger spermless births now.

Are you talking about In Vitro fertilization and implantation? Still requires sperm. Mary's would require the injection of male chromosomes, into her womb, in order to produce a male embryo/fetus. Basic biology, my friend.

I'm beginning to wonder what "Christian" or pseudo-Christian was abusive in your early life.

Sheesh.

Ditto. What church screwed with your head to make you believe that the biblical flood wasn't successful in eradicating the evil that a loving and all powerful God set out to eliminate, and makes you believe in a God allows foreign species to rape and impregnate earth girls?

edit on 29-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
I am so sorry for you MonkeyBoy... this whole thread has been contaminated and even ruined by people who have bibles down their pants or stuffed into their heads instead of a brain!!! (I have noticed that posters are replying by FLASH impulse and not even reading through the whold thread!!!)... total wasters of space!!!

How sad that NOT ONE of the bible bashers who have slithered and squirmed onto your thread have been able to come forward with 100% proof of what they blabber on about!? (they only quote from the bible or come up with higher than thou type of phrases!)....

How sadlly sickening some people can be!

Kindest respects to you MB

Rodinus

I honestly dont blame people for being confused. Everyone has been brought up in a world full of disinformational media and unknowningly spreading it. Truth is hard to find. It took me years of online research and reading books. Then huge leaps of faith, pain, apnea, cigaratte smoking, anti-social behavior such as not watching tv often and becoming a bit reclusive.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

One could argue that, from a folklore standpoint, they are. In past days, the unexplained was regarded as angelic or demonic visitation. Also fairies, gnomes, sprites, etc. One could argue that, in our contemporary folklore, "aliens" have taken the place of spirits. People are no longer abducted by fairies in fairy rings, but in circular UFOs by aliens.

Fairies, elves, gnomes, sprites etc., are known as "earth spirits" and were never considered to be extra terrestrial.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A little OT but when I was a kid I had imaginary pals who were gnomes 7 of them and they lived in my coal bunker, I used to sneak in at night and they sang for me, my mum used to go spare because I would be very mucky and sometimes I slept in the bunker with them

I grew out of them..pity some don't ;D
edit on 29-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How lucky for us humans, it appears that we are the only form of intelligence in the known universe that aren't demons, how incredibly convenient.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The viewpoint seems to be a bit different for those on the receiving end of that tentacle of "friendship".

The countless abductees who are kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted around the world make it VERY clear that these things have absolutely NO interest in "friendship" whatsoever.

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding."

Source

link   

When I was a little girl, my Girl Scout, Brownie leader, Mrs. Hannigan, believed in fairies, and would have us put out Fairy Food and threw fairy tea parties.

link   

Are you a david icke fan by any chance?

Is he popular in the UK?

Basically he is the equivilant of alex jones in the usa.

Demons are real man, its just that they are multidimensional aliens rather than superstitions.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join