It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Incredible. A race of beings so egotistical that they can call an unknown species of being demons when their
BLOODY HISTORY can be reduced to a book of demonology often in the name of God and religion! What grand
hypocrites you humans are who would shove your hypocrisy down each others throats. An advanced species of being who has achieved a state of civilization would find your species both scary and if capable of human type emotion downright depressing. Right now to this very day and for thousands of years before you have been killing each other in the name of God and religion. You Human are the demons and a galaxy of advanced beings and minds keeps watching and avoiding contact with your species. Grow up Man - evolve beyond your bloody history. Maybe the Master you call Jesus has a place prepared for you but you will never ascend to see it as long as you can not break from the historical demonology and hypocrisy which still rules your history.
-AlienView

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Ahhhh . . . evidently a dedicated devotee.

History indicates such devotees are the first to the wall when the new regime finally overtly takes firm !CONTROLS!

It's logical.

I doubt you have had a sufficient . . . foundation on which to stand . . . from which to judge whether the information and your conclusions from it are remotely true, or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Akragon

He talked about discerning entities as good or evil.

He talked about the spiritual warfare of the last days and the entities involved.

He talked about the GREAT DECEPTION of the last days and how pervasive and convincing it would be.

ya...

he did not talk about the nephilim... Nor did he talk about angels impregnating women... and he didn't say anything about Gabriel either...

Thus... what he said wasn't incompatible with what Jesus said in the bible

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ahhhh but He did talk about the fallen angels. He just didn't label them that way.

And, He referred to the OT Scriptures that described His being born of a virgin etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Ahhhh but He did talk about the fallen angels. He just didn't label them that way.

And, He referred to the OT Scriptures that described His being born of a virgin etc.

post your verses then... He rarely quoted the OT, and in most cases he only used parts of verses so as to work with what was taught about God at the time...

and he did not speak of being born of a virgin either... That was narrated into the stories of his life... based on vague quotes from Isaiah...

edit on 29-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

My perception is that I've given more quantity and more quality earnest, honest, candid and more explanatory answers based on evidence than probably anyone else on this thread.

Your plea is nonsensical to me.

And more than a little cheeky and condescending.

Thank you very much for your personal pertinent answer (s)

My next question (please excuse me for being so demanding!?)

Could you please outline as up until now, you have not provided any CONCRETE proof of what you are assimilating... your argument is lost in advance for many people who are reading this thread?

I have noticed that you like to state this and that (which of course is very understandable and respected)... BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STATE PLEASE?????????

Am i being nonsensical* for asking a simple question???... *you stated this

Understandable that you may find my comment cheeky and condescending (i apologise sincerely if i have offended you)... BUT... I do believe that it is a question that should be answered with much honesty and simplicity including proof of what you are stating... are you capable of doing so?

If you cannot provide REAL proof then maybe it might be a suggestion to try and stop scraping the bottom of the barrel on a site with people who are more open minded than yourself and go to a site or forum with people that have higher than thou personalities such as yourself (like minded) where you would feel more at home and give such simplistic answers which might be appreciated?

You are justifying yourself all of the time here (count your unsignificant replies with no proof compared to other posters here?)...

I do apologise deeply for saying this, but your words here are a complet waste of valuable posting space and tend to ruin threads.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I`m not saying with this post that some aliens or craft aren`t demonic as there is also reason for me to believe otherwise.

But I`m not sure why a demonic entity would shut down nuclear silo`s temporarily or shoot down a missile or allow a pilot to live after he shot at a ufo after his control panel went out, to name a few of these claims...

Aliens are sabotaging British and US nuclear missiles, US military pilots claim

Six retired officers and one former non-commissioned officer claim to have gathered witness testimonies from more than 120 military personnel revealing the infiltration of nuclear sites by aliens as recently as 2003.

In some cases, nuclear missiles supposedly malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object hovered nearby.

Captain Robert Salas, a former Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Launch officer, said he was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967.

“An object came over and hovered directly over the site,” he said.

“The missiles shut down – 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There’s a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from.

I have no idea why if they were demonic to be so interested in nuclear weaponry and shut down random sites.

Here is a cameraman who`s job it was to film a missile test from a plane ( obviously original footage is in the hands of the military) and claims to has witnessed and captured a ufo on film doing astounding manoeuvres..

Ufo destroys missile during flight test

But many ex military break their silence once they leave, heck I would.

There are also many reports of ufo`s following nuclear submarines.

In 1976 an Iranian pilot shot at a ufo and his plane then lost all of the control panel and radio until he turned away.
(I like this guy every time I watch this, he makes me smile and chuckle)

Who was the aggressor here and are demons able to be blown up and killed, news to me if so.

Why also would demonic aliens need to take samples in cattle mutilations and why don`t we find human bodies with the same said surgical precision, what would demons need with cattle parts.

The point I`m trying to make here is I don`t see that there has to be a limit and there could be a number of other beings studying us with as less contact as possible (biblically it doesn`t mention that we are Gods only creation, mighty big place just for us this universe) , as well as the Angelic and demonic inter-dimensional entities that some people are inviting them in in their dabbling's in occult areas.

Just some thoughts and open to being wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oh puhleeez! What the hell is wrong with you infidels?!

Everyone knows that Earth humans are THE only non-demonic species in the universe. The "proof" is that there is only ONE Begotten Son of the alleged Single Creator in this infinite, incomprehensible universe. Come on! Where else but THIS violent and ignorant Hellhole could POSSIBLY be the center of the universe??!! *sarcasm off*

George Carlin said something to the effect of, "If we're alone in the universe, then the universe aimed low and settled for less."

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ahh the demon card is sorta like the race card , people pull it when they face the unknown & dont have any other defence

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense

It's absurd.
'See an alien? Shout the name of Jesus and it will disappear'.
When I see that crap I just
and

Demons are etherial. They aren't solid flesh and blood. Aliens are solid. They are not one in the same. Aliens may be from other dimensions. They may be from other places within our dimension. But they are not fallen angels. They are not 'spirit'.

The Drake Equation proves (to me) that aliens are real to me. The anecdotal evidence from sightings (and my own two sightings) proves that aliens are real to me.

Real ... meaning solid flesh .. not demonic spirit.
Aliens and demons .... two different species.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have been looking into other religions (Yes ATS there are more than one) and their thoughts on Aliens and Hinduism believe there is life all over the universe all created by God, so I don't think Hindus think aliens are demons. If anything they are Gods.
I found an interesting article here.

www.space.com...

A snippet..

While the discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence would likely spur profound soul-searching for people of all faiths, many of the world's religions might have an easier time accommodating the knowledge than Christianity, said theologist Michael Waltemathe, also of the Ruhr-University Bochum.

"It seems to be only a problem of Christianity," Waltemathe said.

In Islam, for example, Muhammad was a prophet, or messenger of God, not God incarnate, so additional prophets could have simultaneously visited other planets to save extraterrestrial species, he said. And Hindus already believe in multiple deities, so accommodating more to guard over alien civilizations may not be difficult.

I really do think Christians (not all just some in this thread) are afraid of what it would mean If intelligent life was found outside our world, they have to say "DEMONS! blah blah" because it goes against things like man was created in the image of god.

Instead of evolving into the idea many are stagnating in it. God made all life be it us or alien.
Again I would love to hear from peoples views who are not Christian or If you are do you honestly think that every other intelligent life form that may be out there are instantly demons...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Time and time again people come up with "Aliens are Demons" and I think it is holding us back to possible contact with Aliens.
If I was an alien reading ATS I would say to my alien pals "Oooh heck dudes we better not make ourselves known because If they do they will try and kill us because they think we are demons".
It sickens me this mindset because the only real reason why people say this is because if they come down it may question some peoples faith. But in fact it can expand peoples faith. God created all of us.
Watch this video.

The universe is massive and the vid shows what is only observable, now think we can't be the only intelligent species around and maybe our Alien friends are searching for the answers to it all as well.
If they come down please don't be racist and close minded and automatically call them demons, it isn't fair to them and isn't fair to us.
Oh and Alien folk reading this...we are not all racist, we will not try to destroy you because we do not understand you (yet) we can work together to answer the big questions and we can together learn from each other.

Mods feel free to move this in an appropriate forum If you do not see this as a conspiracy in religion.

One could argue that, from a folklore standpoint, they are. In past days, the unexplained was regarded as angelic or demonic visitation. Also fairies, gnomes, sprites, etc.

One could argue that, in our contemporary folklore, "aliens" have taken the place of spirits. People are no longer abducted by fairies in fairy rings, but in circular UFOs by aliens.

Not an attempt at argument, just a slightly different take on the story.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Very well said, I have been wrong many time's but there are definitely ruins on mars, I have no doubt and there are some whom have put themselves in danger of prison to claim that there are ruins or an alien base on the dark side of the moon, I can only wonder even if aliens were there now if perhaps we or another terrestrial race built those structures and did we lose a war.

What if I told you the moon was hollow with most of its mass located near the surface, it was put into orbit many thousands of years ago by the orion group aliens, has a very thick crust made of special matterials that resists deep penetration of asteroids, has a breathable atmosphere, has 60% of earths gravity, purposefully shows only one side of itself, has aliens on it right now that dont like humans much, we dont go there because we are not wanted, has a nuclear fusion reactor that powers everything, has a soul collector that picks up souls from dying people on earth, only masons went to the moon to gather artifacts.

Would you or anyone else believe me? I guess not. But maybe its good to be blissful or so they say. It helps people sleep well at night, have fun at nights, work like crazy for money.

(sorry bit bored tonight, ignore me)

I posted this in another thread, along with this one....

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by LABTECH767

To be blunt I think we are a slave race for the reptillians and grey aliens. They harvest our souls and steal our gold. Have you watched any of the ancient alien series on history channel? Mighty frightening but still entertaining.

The pyramids on earth, the pyramids on mars, the obelisks, the ancient gold and silver mines discovered all over the world, the caves that go on forever all the way to hell(literally) on earth, the nasca lines, ufo underground and underwater bases, etc.

But I think there are also good aliens at work. I am not sure which is more powerful, the federation of light(elohim) or the orion group(nephelim).

I dont believe everything myself. NOT because people intentionally lie, but because there is still too much exploring to do, and so very little interest by the public, which means hearsay and facts could be at odds with each other.

Who can handle the truth?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I agree, I mentioned back in this thread about sleep paralysis and how in the olden days people were subjected to the tales of demons so when sleep paralysis happened peoples brains attributed it to demons, nowadays media has pumped aliens into the human psyche so now when a person has sleep paralysis they attribute it to Alien abduction.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well, we are inter-dimensional beings too, since we are spirits occupying physical biological bodies, while their bodies or containers are different than us.....also, what's so weird about them walking through walls and having psychic abilities? Those are natural abilities of souls in the Universe, including us if we are in pure spirit form, since all souls are fragments of the Universal Consciousness and we are now occupying physical bodies with locked DNA segments that block us from accessing our soul's full powers, thanks to the negative inter-dimensional beings from Orion who want to hold us back and control us......they are the ones behind the Dark secret societies of Earth......and the Orions have also released millions of their dark astral entities to shape the minds of humans to think from a limited perspective......

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We know from the Old Testament that angels were capable of taking on human form in order to visit Abraham and Lot. Demons have the ability to "transform" too.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Some of you people's arrogance really make me sick.

I provide theories, that not only rely on the bible, or even ancient alien constructs, and no one bothers to address them and yet...

the ridicule continues, as if nothing was said, that no points made by me or several others in this thread have words that have any meaning or intelligence/logic/reason to them at all.

And I find that very sad for you.

If someone has their faith & they say what's in their heart, and they have no "proof" for you, that's one thing.

But some of you here not only want proof, you want YOUR definition of proof. That's pretty damn arrogant.

Just like this silly GZ nonsense, where racism only applies one way, so does "knowledge" here on ATS.

Just out of morbid curiosity, why even bother making a thread if you don't desire answers that don't quite exactly match your kind/way of thinking? Or is that what you prefer, a bunch of "yes men"?

Don't we have enough of that OUTSIDE? Isn't that why we come HERE?

I know there's hypocrisy in all of us, I just didn't realize how proud of it some of you would be to have it.

/ Just for clarification, I am only addressing a small part of the posters in this thread. If this doesn't apply to you, don't be offended. If it does, then please do.

/II'm out.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Its a sad day for humanity and the planet in general when people put faith in religion rather than theology and crypto-zoology. I have been saying this for years but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. People get accustomed slowely and some never accept being wrong.

Muslims fighting christians, christians and jews fighting muslims, some christians being jealous of jews, etc.

I feel hopeless sometimes. BUT we are making progress!
edit on 29/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No.

The Son is subservient to the Father nature as being Greater than the Son. When Jesus was fully man (and fully God), He was "positionally" inferior to the Father. The Son is also the Logos, and the Word of God, who made everything seen & unseen by His Word.

Note how Jesus always cast out demons, cured the sick, and did miracles in His own name. Also, on several occasions Jesus said; "I AM".

Jesus said He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:33)

Let me put it this way: He's God the Son.

Just because there is symbiosis/connection/oneness do not mean Jesus and god is the same. But then the I and the father are one means very much to the nondualists.

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’d ? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

And just to make it clear on this planet many ARE now days. The seeds fell and took root to prepare the planet for the next stage. It is funny that you are discussing what god means in his scripture with sealed ones who have more or less removed the log in the third eye. But everything that goes against what you think/have been taught is the other side. Common theme in a dualistic mindset.

But I have faith that all souls one day or another will find their way home. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
No such thing as demons but I could see why you would think so looking at the reptilian species.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join