It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Hi LadyGreen... this is not aimed at you but a general observation in my point of view.

In my own opinion i prefer to say POPPYCOCK and POODLEPOO to all those who use a fairytale book (Worlds best seller even!!!) to base their lives upon!... but apart from the bible bashers... bugger knows why??

There will always be tons... (hundreds and thousands even...) of extreme close minded, militant, traditional family religiously educated people who will call out and try to shove this down our throats......

"(OHHHHHH... AN ALIEN???..... IT IS DIFFERENT TO WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO RAM DOWN YOUR THROATS... THEREFORE IT... OR THEY IS (OR ARE) DEMONS!!!))... THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE "GOOD BOOK" How dare you even mention...bla bla bla etc etc etc..."... although of course maybe we can twist and turn the words in book of revelations to suit what we wish to ram down your necks...?

I for one had this proverbial faecal matter shoved down my throat in a C of E family education when i was a kid and teenager and it got to the stage where at one point i was pushed into being a cub scout and also a scout... all in the name of the "almighty"... almighty what exactly???... only to find out that half of the religious people who were supposed to be responsable for our "pack" were raging PEDOS... (I was a victim (as were many of my mates)... so i would advise Trolls and religious hippocrites to keep your/their mouth(s) shut... you are nothing but close minded totally intolerant brainwashed people sadly and i have much sorrow for you... )

I will not remember this conversation because i am looking at this as a victim (and survivors... we are many...) point of view as to what the "CHURCH and RELIGION" have done over hundreds (even tousands) of years to turn man and woman against each other...

Come on bible bashers... May i suggest that you get a life away from what you have had force fed down your throats and open up to the world of us "Sinners"?... bring it on that you say i am lacking tolerance... i dare you??

We are NOTHING on our tiny planet compared to that humongous big cosmic entity out there which surrounds us (for those who saw the video too?)... we are smaller than cosmic dust...a minute particle of nothing... If an extra terrestrial form of life DECIDES to visit us one day, we should consider ourselves extremely darned lucky!

Those demons... as some people might put it, might having been observing us for many an Eon whilst scratching their heads wondering what could be done with us?... poor entities...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 29-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Spelling mistake

edit on 29-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Looking at the various reports of encounters, they don't seem like nice guys to me. People are tormented, tortured, in constant fear, and treated like lab animals. The evidence fits an evil interpretation of them.

Duck test fail...

You know them by their FRUITS.

What do aliens act like?

Demons in every way shape and form...

Just because something walks, quacks, and acts like a duck doesn't make it a duck.

It may not be a duck after all, but a decoy disguised to LOOK like the real thing.

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
  • Periods Of Unconsciousness
  • Appearing In The Form Of Humans
  • Communicating Mentally
  • Levitation
  • Going Into Trances
  • Endowing With Special Powers
  • Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
  • Physical Suffering
  • Raping/Sexually Molesting
  • Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
  • Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

"So, what exactly is happening here? The answer to that depends upon the time that you live in. Most people today would readily acknowledge this as a typical “alien abduction” story but what if you asked someone who lived one or two or even ten centuries ago. How would they define this? The answer may surprise you. “Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

• posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
    Since I don't believe in nephilim ever existing, I think angels (or God) impregnating women is only a metaphor for corruption of truth. . . . because Gabriel doesn't exist.

Those phrases are incompatible with the sentence that you believe every word of Jesus.

The fallen angels are real.

God's loyal angels are real.

The emphatic, visible to all evidence in blazing drama is not far off.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:53 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
    reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Hi LadyGreen... this is not aimed at you but a general observation in my point of view.

. . .

I for one had this proverbial faecal matter shoved down my throat in a C of E family education when i was a kid and teenager and it got to the stage where at one point i was pushed into being a cub scout and also a scout... all in the name of the "almighty"... almighty what exactly???... only to find out that half of the religious people who were supposed to be responsable for our "pack" were raging PEDOS... (I was a victim (as were many of my mates)... so i would advise Trolls and religious hippocrites to keep your/their mouth(s) shut... you are nothing but close minded totally intolerant brainwashed people sadly and i have much sorrow for you... )

I will not remember this conversation because i am looking at this as a victim (and survivors... we are many...) point of view as to what the "CHURCH and RELIGION" have done over hundreds (even tousands) of years to turn man and woman against each other...

As has been so vividly evident on this thread. The assaults my side's perspectives and we as persons receive don't come out of unabused backgrounds.

I grieve for your abuse. You can be sure that the abusers have reaped or will reap what they have sown in some vivid fashion.

Nevertheless, throwing out truth because perpetrators were hypocrites is unwise and foolhardy.

The fallen angels are not nice critters. They are the WORST OF PERPETRATORS.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:56 AM
    link   
    reply to post by windword

That's your ASSUMPTION that Mary's ovaries were used. There's no Biblical evidence of that.

There's absolutely no evidence that Yahweh was or is anything remotely as low a class as an angel.

The fallen angels are FALLEN angels. They deserve to be treated for what they are--evil by choice.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:56 AM
    link   
    In a national gallopoll 9 out of 10 see i ah agents agree that aliens are demons
    edit on 29-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:57 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ahhhh . . . so you think that the fallen angel UFO critters and skin walkers who offer the Dineh and other Native tribes SECRET KNOWLEDGE in exchange for a child sacrifice

. . . that such critters are

NICE?

And if they come for your child . . . would you still consider them NICE?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:58 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BO XIAN

Those phrases are incompatible with the sentence that you believe every word of Jesus.

Considering Jesus didn't mention any of the subjects that he was talking about...

How do you figure what he said is incompatible?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ZetaLyran

It does appear that their script has some playing the good-cop role and some the bad-cop role . . .

all the more effectively to seduce the global populace into full compliance, !CONTROLS! and the one world government and one world religion.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:04 AM
    link   
    reply to post by boymonkey74

When the Morlachs take off their angel of light masks and show themselves as they truly are . . .

When those on your side are compliantly shuffling with the Eloi into the caverns of the Morlachs as the main course for dinner . . .

When all the global citizens are REQUIRED to be chipped, tagged AND TO WORSHIP literally--the literal satan

I hope you have some minutes to re-evaluate your convictions and conclusions.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:07 AM
    link   
    reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm not inclined to get my standard or distribution of "truth" from Hollyweed's compliant propaganda products in the service of the satanic globalist oligarchy.

Perhaps you are unaware of the CIA's part in THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.

BTW, you are still demonstrating a classic fail when you try and put your words in my fingers.

I don't think you have much of a clue about me and my convictions.

Your fantasies about my convictions do NOT equal my convictions.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:10 AM
    link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
    . . .
    It just irks me that people call them demons even If they are here or not.

Ahhhhhh . . . that was my perception, my understanding from your word choices, tone, attitude.

The origins of that reflex on your part might be instructive.

It can be troubling to realize that the realities are populated with unpleasant powerful critters.

However, denial is not a good survival habit.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:12 AM
    link   

Ahhhh So . . . it's closed minded to get on a train in Chicago for Los Angeles .. . . and to shun all the trains to New York, St Louis, Florida and Canada?

Shunning the truth is closed minded.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:18 AM
    link   

Evidently you haven't been paying sufficient attention the last 60+ years.

The satanic globalist oligarchy has increasingly marginalized the Bible and Christianity.

They are gearing up to shuffle as many authentic Christians as they can off to the death camps.

They don't want anyone standing in the way of coercing, forcing all the global citizens into the one world government and the one world religion to literally worship the literal satan as God.

[color=CC9966]quote 18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

twoday.net...

twga...

edit on 29/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:20 AM
    link   
    I think a lot, maybe even most of the religious people don't necessarily think actual aliens would be/are demons, they believe the idea of aliens would be used to bring about the one world government/religion during Tribulations. Sort of a false flag, if you will. Where they're not actually aliens, but demons and/or humans who are helping the Antichrist, disguised (for lack of a better word) as aliens/UFO's to trick people into following a false religion and/or prophet.

My stepdad is a pastor and both he and my mother believe there could be life elsewhere, but my mother believes the above statement is a real possibility, and if you believe in that sort of thing, I can definitely understand and see the plausibility in believing in that possibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:20 AM
    link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by boymonkey74
    . . .
    It just irks me that people call them demons even If they are here or not.

Ahhhhhh . . . that was my perception, my understanding from your word choices, tone, attitude.

The origins of that reflex on your part might be instructive.

It can be troubling to realize that the realities are populated with unpleasant powerful critters.

However, denial is not a good survival habit.

When you have finished with your Harry Potter language is there a possibility that you can answer other posters... or are you one of those "close mined" people" who like to stick to the same line that only YOU can stick to please?

I would appreciate your... yes YOU BO...comments

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:22 AM
    link   
    reply to post by schadenfreude

Well put.

That's one reason I think the political label "progressives" is such a brazen lie.

Progressive . . . right . . . all the way back to Babylon and the fallen angel led religions worshiping satan . . . requiring child sacrifice . . . as is required now in our era increasingly.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Rodinus

My perception is that I've given more quantity and more quality earnest, honest, candid and more explanatory answers based on evidence than probably anyone else on this thread.

Your plea is nonsensical to me.

And more than a little cheeky and condescending.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:26 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Akragon

He talked about discerning entities as good or evil.

He talked about the spiritual warfare of the last days and the entities involved.

He talked about the GREAT DECEPTION of the last days and how pervasive and convincing it would be.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Rodinus

It sounds like

the only acceptable ANSWERS

that you'll label actual answers

are those you and others will vet as tolerable

PER YOUR COSMOLOGIES.

I don't play such games.

My answers are not yours to COMMAND to fit YOUR cosmologies.

I have to bear responsibility for my words before God--not before you nor the fallen angels that deceive.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join