It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Fraudfinder

I was.

The 2 billion Christians on Earth today aren't even all of them. Being generous to you, we can double that to 4 or 5 billion people when we account for all the Christians throughout history. 4 or 5 billion is far from being a "few" as Jesus said.
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

In the LAST DAYS many will convert once they become eye witnesses to the truth. AND SOME of the conversions will be acceptable to God

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I think people are just afraid of the unknown and some will shout "DEMON" when they are overwhelmed mentally to something they do not know or understand.

Or they will shout "ROCKS" or "NO... CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST" Bla bla bla bla bla etc etc...

In my opinion many people DO exactly what you have stated MB, because they are poo scared of something that they do not know and have also been too contaminated by what has been shoved down their necks either by traditional family education, in a subliminal or an MSM kind of way.

Sadly the Shire horses of our world will continue to be completely closed off to something that is completely new to their familiar environment until the day that they accept that they can also see without those massive big blinkers (all we need to do is look around us and see the huge amount of intolerance!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

How do we even know those stories are true?

I wouldn't put it past the government to have staged these events in order to get people thinking the way you do. All so that just in case aliens do come, you'll reject them and stay superstitious and a slave to their system.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
How about neither are around us in any form or fashion... That same ability of thinking in the abstract that allows us to create everything you see around you at some point from pure thought, is the same power that pushes us into the areas of non-existence entities that we refer to as demons, alien, fairies, ghost, little people, big foot etc....

We are not creators as the creator is. This is not abstract thinking and there lies the fault.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by boymonkey74

This is probably one of the reasons why they don't show up...

They think we're all morons... its just easier to use the anal probe then deal with the utter stupidity of the general population

edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Akragon you are completely wrong and i hate to correct you here but it must be done.

They do not think that we are all morons... they KNOW that we are all morons!!!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So it turned from many to some.
Typical of someone who refuses to admit they are wrong.

Keep going along with your delusion, I'll be moving on to greener pastures.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

They do not think that we are all morons... they KNOW that most of us are morons!!!

I hate to correct you.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

They do not think that we are all morons... they KNOW that most of us are morons!!!

I hate to correct you.....

Correction accepted 3... WE ARE ALL MORONS!!
(Well... ALL of those that show a total lack of intolerance and cannot DENY IGNORANCE that is!)

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 29-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 29-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Another word added because i am crap!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I disagree with the video because we have never been so far as to know what its like on those outer reaches that we cannot see. I agree in the sense that yes we are small. I do believe in demons and have had encounters with them, This is their world and it is what they make it to be. We are nothing more than slaves here.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

So it turned from many to some.
Typical of someone who refuses to admit they are wrong.

Keep going along with your delusion, I'll be moving on to greener pastures.

Would you like that I admit to being wrong?

OK....... I am wrong.

Do you feel better now?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How do we even know those stories are true?

I wouldn't put it past the government to have staged these events in order to get people thinking the way you do. All so that just in case aliens do come, you'll reject them and stay superstitious and a slave to their system.

Check the stuff out. There are tons of cases of people calling on the Name of Jesus, people that weren't even Christian, and this stopping the abduction.

The government would prefer you believe in the aliens. That way, when the Christians are all gone, they can blame a mass abduction. Watch and see. When it happens, remember this conversation.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I know you really don't believe you're wrong, but I respect your right to believe whatever you want.

Don't change because of me, I'd feel like a douche if you did.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The government has used religion, Christianity in particular, to sway votes for years. Of course they want you to believe in Jesus, it gets them the votes they want. Almost very president has claimed to be Christian except a few.

The thing about calling on Jesus only strengthens my opinion that it may all be orchestrated.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I only read the first 4 pages, so if someone posted what I'm about to say my apologies.

Let me begin by saying that I am a Christian, but not a typical one. I have a background in the occult, and I believe science can (and has) proven God. (Provided you keep an open mind)

Having said that, I believe there's a kind of intellectual hypocrisy going on here. "Aliens are demons are for the weak-minded," bla bla bla...BUT no one has a problem talking about ancient aliens & how they built the Sphinx, or the Nazca lines. How there's no carbon soot for torches in the Giza pyramid, the smooth laser-like lines at Machu Picchu, etc etc.

In short, I think the OP is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Why the heck can't aliens be Nephilim? WiIl someone with some dang intellectual integrity tell me THAT please?

How is it that the Sumerians based their math on the number six instead of five? Didn't most giants have six fingers & toes? (Maybe that's why)

Wasn't Nimrod & Gilgamesh connected? Wasn't Nimrod a Nephilim hunter & the first world ruler? (And some say he was Nephilim himself.)

Doesn't it make SOME sense that (if you believe this) that the next world leader that'll come on the scene HAS to have some kind of otherworldly parentage that'll solve the world's problems? Otherwise why would we believe him?

During the antediluvian age, hybrid genetics was paramount, and here we are today, full circle. How do we know that these "abductions" aren't just a 21st century version of the same thing 6K+ years ago?

I mean seriously, with all due respect, if you leave out the "religious" aspects of it out, and look at the ancient evidence, why is this concept some of us have been spouting so dang hard to believe/grasp?

It all started at Babylon, it'll end there. And maybe the 500 million that the Georgia guide stones mentions was the population of the planet during the antediluvian age to begin with. (Again coming full circle)

I just don't see why it has to be either/or.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I don't observe the kind of spirit, attitude, respect I prefer for mutual dialogue.

I also don't enjoy feeling jerked around trying to answer absurd question after absurd question.

I have replied in good faith and earnestness repeatedly.

There are sufficient complexities that could be sorted out in an authentic dialogue of mutual respect.

That does not appear to be remotely close to reality.

Perhaps someone else will enjoy playing your Eric Bernes games.

The OP topic is a serious issue with serious consequences, factors and some serious answers.

It deserves to be treated that way regardless of even the motivation(s) of the OP.

Given that one of the main reasons for the flood was destruction of the fallen angels and preservation of Noah and his family with their pure NON fallen angel DNA, you can be certain there were no giant hybrid offspring on the Ark. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No.

The abductees are NOT authentic practicing Christians walking intimately with Jesus and full of His Spirit. Essentially, none are.

That was one finding of Guy Malone's extensive research.

Others have come to the same conclusion.

And, even backslidden pseudo-nominal-"Christians" who remember to call on Jesus genuinely have halted abductions.

Abductees are those who have opened a spiritually legal door giving the fallen angels the 'right' to do so.

Authentic Christians don't open such doors.

And if they find someone in their family ancestry or otherwise has opened such a door, they shut it quickly and emphatically.

Your assertion that most abductees are Christians is simply wholesale WRONG.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Lots of things SOUND like lots of things to some folks.

Sometimes it's their ears, their hearing, their filters.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well according to Joneselius :

most abductees have cited ONE way to stop an abdcution, ONE, that's to call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Isn't that a little odd? Doesn't that ring as off somewhere?

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord, as a savior that can "protect" you and you can call on, then you are a Christian by definition.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A wild dog will not live with a human. The dog doesnt trust the human, nor does the human trust the dog. The human ought to stay clear of the wild dog because it is unpredictable. Although the human may be open to negotiating terms of domestication with the dog, the dog will not consider them out of fear from the distrust. Until the dog presents itself to the human as an animal capable of cooperation and coexisting, the human will have no relationship with the dog. It is up to the dog decide if it wont be aggressive towards the human. Humans welcome a cooperative relationship with dogs.

Some humans are good to their dogs. Other humans treat their animals poorly. The good humans, in their superiority, are able to provide for their dogs in ways that greatly increase their quality of life beyond what any dog could achieve for another dog. The bad owners are able to oppress their pets in ways that greatly reduce their quality of life beyond what any dog could do. Superior status brings superior treatment whether negative or positive. In either case, the dog has to be obedient to allow for either relationship.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Nope.

Even humans can trigger spermless births now.

I'm beginning to wonder what "Christian" or pseudo-Christian was abusive in your early life.

Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join