It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Matthew 7
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

You might want to recalculate your numbers.

Many, many people does not equal few people.
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sounds like fear mongering to me.

I'm not afraid of death and people blaspheme all the time every day by not believing a word of the bible, and they seem to make it just fine. I believe every word Jesus says, so I think I'm a bit safer than those who don't.

We were not born with a spirit of fear.

Blaspheme: blas·phe·my
/ˈblasfəmē/
Noun
The act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

It is speaking out loud - which includes this format.

Not believing is not blasphemy.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Matthew 7
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

You might want to recalculate your numbers.

Many, many people does not equal few people.

A small percentage of seven billion is many, many people. ('
')

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

2 billion is not a few, it is many.

Jesus says "many" will find the road to destruction, meaning those "many" people you speak of are on the road to destruction.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Joneselius

Somehow, sperm had to enter Mary in order for her to become pregnant.

NOPE.......so you don't get to pass go and collect 200 dollars.('
')

Mary was impregnated supernaturally by the power of God. Sperm could not and was not involved.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

2 billion is not a few, it is many.

Jesus says "many" will find the road to destruction, meaning those "many" people you speak of are on the road to destruction.

I was not quoting any bible verse

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I was.

The 2 billion Christians on Earth today aren't even all of them. Being generous to you, we can double that to 4 or 5 billion people when we account for all the Christians throughout history. 4 or 5 billion is far from being a "few" as Jesus said.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How about neither are around us in any form or fashion... That same ability of thinking in the abstract that allows us to create everything you see around you at some point from pure thought, is the same power that pushes us into the areas of non-existence entities that we refer to as demons, alien, fairies, ghost, little people, big foot etc....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well, I don't see how it's an absurd conclusion. Jacques Valle and J. Alan Hynak came to the same conclusion. And they said the phenomena is inter-dimensional and not extra-terresteial.

It's a very valid conclusion, and the ONLY one, in fact, that fits all the evidence. But, don't expect much agreement. It's almost as though a lot of people want to be deceived.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

To say aliens are evil without ever meeting any is like saying ice cream tastes bad after never trying it.
edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Looking at the various reports of encounters, they don't seem like nice guys to me. People are tormented, tortured, in constant fear, and treated like lab animals. The evidence fits an evil interpretation of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Some alien species are very demonic. The Orion Reptilian race, for example. However, other alien races are more benevolent, or angelic...like the Andromedans. However, every individual person, alien or human, has the potential for loving and/or selfish qualities.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Cheers all for your replies in this thread, I will be leaving knowing that many here are holding the human race back with such small minded views on our hypothetical Alien pals. and I now know that we just don't deserve to meet them seeing that many will just attack them for no other reason than myths and human failings.
You have proved to me that our specie is doomed, doomed because instead of embracing what may be the single greatest thing ever many will shun it.
Oh and BO I wondered when the threats of hell would come and you didn't let me down

I weep for humanity now, I had such hope in us but now...

Cheers to the guys and gals who have evolved and understand where Iam coming from..

edit on 29-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Nah, just ask the Federation of Light.
According to them ET is the good guys.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Cheers all for your replies in this thread, I will be leaving knowing that many here are holding the human race back with such small minded views on our hypothetical Alien pals. and I now know that we just don't deserve to meet them seeing that many will just attack them for no other reason than myths and human failings.
You have proved to me that our specie is doomed, doomed because instead of embracing what may be the single greatest thing ever many will shun it.
Oh and BO I wondered when the threats of hell would come and you didn't let me down

I weep for humanity now, I had such hope in us but now...

Cheers to the guys and gals who have evolved and understand where Iam coming from..

Think telepathic and so FAITH

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are the guys who believe in light beings aren't they? run by Blossom Goodchild
that name alone puts me right off.
But at least they would not shout DEMON BURN THEM ALL If this guy turned up

Image the movie ET If he met some of these posters first instead of Elliot

E.T--Home?

Bo- Capture it everyone the demon can speak!!

E.T-ET go home?

Bo- Yes Back to hell deamon !!!

(ET trys to run away the mob rips his body limb from limb foaming at the mouth).....
The mob starts wailing towards the sky
"See God we have done your work, blessed are we we destroyed the demon"
cut to shot of massive ship, the ship drops a round object onto the baying crowd.
Flash of light.
Cut to credits The End (of humanity that is)

not trying to be funny I think people here would do that...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

When will everyone wake up? The whole alien thing was planted by the government to cover up what they do the millions of dollars they spend on air craft and testing on humans. Think about it what do they have that is classified that you don't know about Hmmm?

We are alone on the rock, if the other planets have life what makes you so sure that they are more advanced than us?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So we have 'Aliens' hiding themselves. Abducting people and appear quite often when there is paranormal activity. You think we should trust them just because they say we should. Sorry but if aliens landed tomorrow they will have to prove themselves before they get my trust. So far they have a very bad way of showing they are friendly.

For the sake of mankind......do not blindly trust them.

They have many similarities to the paranormal, sulphur smell, can be summoned by ritual, abductees stating they are evil (even whitley Streiber, who I personaly dislike, stated they seemed to be demonic and was the most evil things he had ever experienced)).

If you are to believe the remote viewers then they lie to us constantly through them as the remote viewers are never correct when telling us what the future holds.

Would you trust someone who kidnaps people and hides themselves for decades.......They are not acting friendly in any way.

If they are real and have contact with the US govt. then why on earth would they make contact with one of the most corrupt govts. on the planet?? Surely they would make contact with 'normal people' first and warn us about our leaders.

They are bad. Dont fall for their deception. There may be good races out there but the ones people seem to see here on earth are no good what so ever.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by agentscoly

If you have read the whole thread you would know that I have said that I don't know and that I think the odds on just the time scales involved are massive let alone the distances involved.
It just irks me that people call them demons even If they are here or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Pretty sad really.

To think, the greatest revelation to ever hit mankind, that we are not alone, would be thrown to the curb and trampled on by those who are afraid of what they do not know or understand.

All because of a book full of superstition written by men thousands of years ago. Depressing really, and extremely close-minded.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oh and just to point out that alien abductions are mostly to do with sleep paralysis mixed with modern media culture , If they wanted to take someone why bother putting them back to tell the tale?

www.csicop.org...

www.thesleepparalysisproject.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Used to be demonic back in the day now its alien...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join