It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's a lot of assumptions. Nowhere in the Bible does it state that Gabrielle is Jesus' father. It doesn't even insinuate it. Not once.

The mingled seed were born of a woman, and so can classify as man/demi angel. An abomination.

I don't take one thing from the Bible and try to make it fit my paradigm. I just read it how it is. And it does NOT say that Gabriel is Jesus' father. Or that he touched Mary sexually.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I never said he did, I was only pointing out the parallels between the two narratives.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I don't say 'all'. I'm sure that other species exist and maybe some can travel here.

But demons deceive, they lie and can change their appearance to delude people. UFO's are mysterious and wondrous to those who HAVE NOT experienced them, as I keep saying. So are abductions.

A demon can take any shape or form in order to deceive, that's why now they're flying saucers, they may have been responsible for the myths of dragons and Leprechauns too. The one I saw was a huge pyramid, not a saucer, but I hope you get my drift

I'm not saying that 100% of unexplained UFO cases are demonic. But I do think demons would masquerade as just that. They wouldn't be vocal about it either. I've never heard of a UFO coming clean....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Who here, who has posted, has had a close encounter with a UFO? And I mean a close one, not one up in the sky somewhere. A real, close encounter with one?

I have. And I can tell you now, I've never felt so drained of all hope and happiness as I was watching that wretched thing move about. Nothing about it was 'wonderful' or 'mysterious'. It was massively oppressive and terrifying.

There are many type of beings out there including many different types of humans. Some are nicer than others. Some serve love and some do not.

If you'd bother, you'd know that most abductees have cited ONE way to stop an abdcution, ONE, that's to call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Isn't that a little odd? Doesn't that ring as off somewhere?

It's not ONLY Jesus Christ. That is just the one you here about mostly from people who want to convert others. I heard one call on The Great Buddha and one call on The Mother Goddess.

Does it ring as true when the vast majority of alien encounters evoking religion state that the 'aliens' are telling people that Christianity is wrong and that Jesus isn't real? Why not Allah? Buddha? Brahman? Why Jesus? Nothing strange about that?

They do say other religions are wrong. Their point is that there is an UNDERLINING teaching in all religions that is correct (Love).

Most of them don't say Jesus isn't "real", most of them say that it was just a misunderstanding. Why Jesus? Because most of the abductees are Christians. The ones that aren't. They give them the same message of unity.

Of course, not ALL aliens are this way though.
edit on 29-7-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please don't condescend me.

What parallel, the one you made up about Gabriel sleeping with Mary? Great. It's wrong. Move on.

It's not similar at all, if it was the Bible would have a passage that read "And Gabriel came unto Mary, and Mary did bear a child, and his name was......" No such thing is written because it simply didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No doubt. That still doesn't mean that some aren't demonic.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yes, "aliens" are demons - and the more humans who understand the truth, the better for humanity.

This "alien" crap certainly is getting much more attention here on ATS lately - coincidence? I think not.

The satanists are growing desperate and they have something planned...... soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm pretty certain that God can impregnate a woman without entering her.

Why wouldn't he? He made a woman to be a biological entity.

26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

4 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?" 35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.

Sounds like sex to me.

edit on 29-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Like I said, I never claimed Gabriel slept with Mary, all I said was that the two narratives share parallels.

I wasn't condescending either, I just thought your assumption was off-base, which it was/is.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It also says that these so-called hybrid babies were "men" of renown. Now why would god call these half-humans men when they weren't?

There are as many interpretations of the bible as there are grains of sand on a beach, so who's to say angels is the correct interpretation? Could you quote from Enoch where it says sons of god were angels?

Also, these "angels" coming down to impregnate women sounds a whole lot like Gabriel the angel coming to speak with Mary before she was impregnated doesn't it?

What if Jesus is a nephilim? He is a hero of old and man of renown isn't he? He's also a son of god. Sounds a lot like what Genesis describes the nephilim as.

You should be careful with the words that come out of your mouth.......Research Sam Kinison (comedian)

This is apostasy and blasphemy. I am not judging but giving a warning: People who speak this way.......will receive the attention they seek from heaven but not in a way that will be pleasant. How you ask? THINGS taken away from you.......like.........your job, your spouse, a child, a parent or your health........ maybe your life.

It is is written in the bible that you will be judged for every word that comes out of your mouth. That applies to me too! AND you are judged while alive while you walk on this rock.

Watch out for that piano from above.('
')

I hope to see you on the other side.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If they share parallels that connotes that Gabriel did in fact sleep with Mary. I understand what you're saying, and not saying at the same time. You're certainly implying it......

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Sound to me like the power of the Lord came over Mary. Doesn't say overshadowed and entered her. It could simply mean it was around her. The Lords power will always over-shadow that of mans.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Sounds like fear mongering to me.

I'm not afraid of death and people blaspheme all the time every day by not believing a word of the bible, and they seem to make it just fine. I believe every word Jesus says, so I think I'm a bit safer than those who don't.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Somehow, sperm had to enter Mary in order for her to become pregnant.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

According to man yes, but mans knowledge is far inferior to the divines. God could of used light, he could of literally planted a seed there. Changed her physiology somehow to accommodate Christs inception. If God can create the world, I'm sure he can create a fetus as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I didn't imply anything about Gabriel sleeping with Mary, I only pointed out that Gabriel spoke to Mary before she became pregnant. The bible says absolutely nothing about them sleeping together, but angels coming before women becoming pregnant is paralleled in the two narratives.

How do we know that these sons of god in Genesis weren't just messengers as well? These nephilim were called men and Jesus was also a man.

Since I don't believe in nephilim ever existing, I think angels (or God) impregnating women is only a metaphor for corruption of truth. Gabriel never had sex with Mary because Gabriel doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

God could have just zapped Jesus into existence too, but he didn't. He used the biology of Mary's body, her overies and her birth canal. If Yahweh was an angel, as I previously provided evidence for, and if angels are capable of impregnating women, as the Old testament claims, then Yahweh certainly could have "enter" Mary the old fashion way too. No reason to assume otherwise, unless you tend to think that sex is too icky for Yahweh?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Do you think the UFO could have been "massively oppressing and terrifying" to you because you believe they're evil based on what is written in the bible? I think that could be a huge reason for your fear of them.

If a tribe in South America witnessed a UFO in the sky, I doubt they'd be terrified of it. They'd probably look at it in wonderment and awe, maybe even start worshiping it.

The reason being because they didn't have an outside influence dictating to them that this UFO was evil and deceiving. You did/do.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

never look under your bed, go out side at knight or look up at the stars, word has it you scaring all of them demons and alines, the do enjoy a good laugh by looking at UFO post and links.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Yes, "aliens" are demons - and the more humans who understand the truth, the better for humanity.

This "alien" crap certainly is getting much more attention here on ATS lately - coincidence? I think not.

The satanists are growing desperate and they have something planned...... soon.

BRAVO!

You are correct and AMEN. You appear to be a "WATCHER" of the times. Stay on guard duty and continue to report from the front lines, my brother.

Personally I think it is great that everyone is talking about UFO's and demons, it gives many of us a chance to spread the Gospel with hope our lost brothers and sisters will open their eyes and return to the one true God before it is too late. There will come a time in our near future where JEHOVAH will no longer listen to our prayers.

It is a great time to be alive on this earth and there are many, many people (not all..... we all know the story.) who walk this earth right now....... who will be around to tell their stories of what they saw, how they lived, how they survived and buried their dead and witnessed the second coming of Christ. Now you tell me ......how would you like to see that? I am hoping to be one of these people (crossed fingers) ('
')

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join