It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Writes Book About Jesus, Fox News Doesn't Understand Why

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'd say she's probably embarrassed but I'm not sure if she even realizes what's going on?

Edit to add: My sincerest apologies for not posting the full 10 minute video. I've added it now.
edit on 28-7-2013 by links234 because: Added the full video.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

I wonder why he didn't mention Jesus is apart of Islam as well. Instead of saying he has degrees and it's his job. Sorry, but it's just bugging me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I was thinking that myself, a bit odd.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Fox is the home of some of the most narrow minded thought process, right wing propaganda.

So what is gained by acting like Muslims can't right about Jesus, its all selling a narrative.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That guy is so full of himself.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

there are many differnt ways of thinking(countless in fact),

but when it comes to american goverment, for you to believe there is a "right" and "left", disturbs me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The racists, the race haters of the world or in this case, religious haters, cant see past this man's faith, Moslem.

All they see is a Moslem.

Both the host and John Dickerson could learn something from the Bible:

The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.

- Proverbs 4:19

No one tell them about the Council of Nicaea.

edit on 28-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Muslims have been writing about Jesus for a few years now, I don't think they will stop because Fox news isn't with the times and a bit deluded about history

I mean, can a company that is supposed to bring factual news to the masses really be this thick? I do find it strange that this guy was defending himself and doesn't mention once about the shared history Islam,Christianity and Judaism have.

It's done nothing but help push the "stupid" agenda when they could have easily educated some audience.

The horror! I just read a book about Jesus and it was written by a Muslim

I feel violated
I must go to church now and pray for my sins.... if only fox news warned me about this heinous crime.

Sick I tell ya, It's sick! I didn't even know those tribesman could write. Maybe we need to bomb them all before they write some other dangerous things and brainwash us all.

On a non sarcastic point, this man has nothing to even defend. Mohammed wrote about Jesus and other aspects of other faiths and this is the 21st century, I say write away it ain't harming nobody. I bet he hasn't wrote anything near as bad as for instance, what people on ATS have said about Jesus. It all seems a bit pointless really, just like Fox news is.

Pointless

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually the title of the thread is misleading as the guest clearly identifies himself as an 'academic'.

With a lot of degrees and that is suppose to make him an 'expert'

Blah.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

I wonder why he didn't mention Jesus is apart of Islam as well. Instead of saying he has degrees and it's his job. Sorry, but it's just bugging me.

It may be bugging you, but it hit my funny bone. The reporter couldn't get past the fact that he was a Muslim instead of an historian. Would she have asked a Christian why he wrote a book on science? Asked Ken Burns why he makes documentaries on American history when he once lived in France? lol

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I remembered him bringing up when I saw the video earlier, I didn't realize I didn't post the full video. I've edited the original post to show that he does bring up Jesus in Islam just before the three minute mark.
edit on 28-7-2013 by links234 because: Forgot a word.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

Sure, sure, just like Santa and the Easter Bunny.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Hey! You better not say anything about Santa and the Easter bunny! Just kidding. Thanks OP for clearing he mentioned Jesus was apart of Islam.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What's wrong with this lady ? Doesn't she know that Jesus Christ was mentioned 25 times in the Quran
, I bet she doesn't know that a whole chapter has the name of Mary ( Mariam ) . Don't they try to educate them self and read a little bit before interviewing someone

edit on 28-7-2013 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Well maybe they know that what some Muslims believe about Jesus is a product of their own Muslim sect. And beside you guys should know since you are trying to sound like it, that the way a Muslim sect or two define Jesus is really nothing like what Christians have. In short its mostly......bull crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Before I watched the video. I was prepared to defend this reporter.
Not because I like her, or any reporter in particular.
But asking a question like that is a common tactic to put a guest into a position to then speak their reasoning.

It's like asking at a car accident, a simple question "What happened?" it's a setup question to get someone talking.

But that is not the case here.
I believe she was performing to the Fox Demographic, just before the Metamucil and Hearing Aid commercials.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

big paycheck is what is wrong with this woman.
I used to watch her for years. She is smart, educated and even a classically trained musician, a good one.
Big money to play dumb. It's the MSM way. Sadly.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

now that makes sense , thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, according to the Quran, one of Jesus's titles included al-Masīḥ (Sorry Sean Hannity, I guess Jesus is the Messiah, and not Obama like ONLY he keeps claiming.)

Yes, Jesus made it into the Quran, only there, they don't think that he is the son of god, just another prophet.

3 faiths, many lunatics.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

3 faiths, many lunatics.

Many beautiful people too, it's sad they're so overshadowed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join