It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Sasquatch spotted in the remote mountains of Mission B.C.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

After putting out a request for sightings of Legends, we've narrowed down the submissions to two, this is one of them. This is amazing!

A couple were hiking on a logging road above one of the lakes in Mission, BC, when taking photos of the scenic views they spotted something moving. Even though they were a fair distance away they were still able to zoom in enough to see something standing upright. Bear? Man? Something else?

This is by our friend Legendtracker from YouTube, they seems to have a big supply of videos, or, people keep sending them in.

This one is fairly cool. Of course there is really no comparison to how big the animal is. Although, it does look big.

An interesting video none the less, and it seems to get off the ledge in one or two steps, giving the indication it moves well and fast.

Anyway, I thought I would bring it here for all to see...

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 28-7-2013 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2013 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My thoughts are:

Why, in this age of electronics, do people not know how to use their zoom button?

Blurry photos are right in league with far away photos. Why bother?

Edit:
Good job on making it known though, maybe someone with some experience can enhance the video.

SnF
edit on 28-7-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
To far to see to make a definite yes or no, so I will go bear in this one.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In all these years there hasn't been any credible evidence for the existence of Big Foot, so I don't understand why the myth stays alive

As for this video.. sadly I'm not that impressed by it.. it's hard to even see anything from that distance.. it could easily be a person.. they also could have set up the video as a hoax.

Just my OPINION
edit on 7/28/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool.

I see no reason a large hominid couldn't be roaming north america, look at the panda it was mythical until fairly recently in history.

ETA: I myself have not had a big foot sighting, but my wife has. Shes a professional photographer and was in northern CA when she had her "encounter".

She was so stunned and frighten, that holding a Digital SLR with a telephoto lens, and all she could think to do was run the hell to her car.
edit on 28-7-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm going with a girzzly bear on this one

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So were gorillas. Now we find their family groups all the time. Bones, scat, evidence of feeding, even poached parts sold on the black market. Besides a million feet of close up, fixed tripod, hi res video of their activity.

This is like all the UFO videos. Brief, far away, hand held (shaky-cam) footage... of... something. Never anything more.

I say its a guy in a suit. There is as much proof for that as anything else. And I can't rule it out.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm gonna say that it's definitely not a bear.

Whatever(or whoever) it is, it looks like he's having a bad fishing day. He should go back later in the evening, and maybe the fish will be biting then.

The main question I have is: Where is the 2nd video, that they shot after going down the hill towards him/it??

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even have to think about it. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from going down there.(if I honestly believed it was Bigfoot).

reply to post by superman2012

Originally posted by superman2012

Why, in this age of electronics, do people not know how to use their zoom button?

Blurry photos are right in league with far away photos. Why bother?
Compared to the average shaky/wavy cellphone video, I thought this one was a rather good quality.

reply to post by miniatus

Originally posted by miniatus

In all these years there hasn't been any credible evidence for the existence of Big Foot, so I don't understand why the myth stays alive
The myth stays alive because there is no evidence that disproves the existence of Bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Zooming in at 500% you can see it is definitely humanoid and furry, and walking upright can be clearly seen when watching the footage zoomed in at 500 percent.

The creature looks like others in past videos of a purported bigfoot..

Looks like a real event to me..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Zooming in at 500% you can see it is definitely humanoid and furry, and walking upright can be clearly seen when watching the footage zoomed in at 500 percent.

The creature looks like others in past videos of a purported bigfoot..

Looks like a real event to me..

Do share! I want to believe too!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First thought was that this is a man with a shovel

( Maybe he was trying to hide something
)

It's really a bit to far away... but a bear this surely is not!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It would be fantastic footage if not for a couple considerations, that well illustrate Entertainment Purposes:

.Legend Tracker has Sasquatch suits that they like to make "augmented realty" videos with, filmed in Mission, BC.
.The Sasquatch's motions seems overtly human, thought is better in contrast to their other Sasquatch films, I mean parody videos, where the Sasquatch appears ape-like in movement- See "Sasquatch finds new home"

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can see, based on the promoter's web sites, assuming this to be a hoax/well made suit, that is understandable.

But BEAR? There is no possible way a half intelligent person who honestly looked at this video would think this was a bear.

edit on 28-7-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yea, that sure does look like a squatch up there. Nice post!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hold on. Um...did this thing just sneeze at 7-8 sec?

Either that or there was a splash in the water. Except, if it were a splash, it wouldn't have dissipated the way it did. Idk, looks weird. Check it out and watch for it before the 8 sec mark,

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It was Samsquanch!

youtu.be...
edit on 28-7-2013 by TFCJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have had a personal experience while deer hunting in the fall of 2010 with Bigfoot. It scared the piss out of me to be honest. After this occurrence I'm a firm believer in the existence of Bigfoot Zero doubt here. That being said this looks like it could be the real deal defiantly not a Bear, with the distance of the subject being so far away its not possible to say for sure its a real sighting could be a man in a suite. but given the location and strange movements or activity in the film it leads me to think this is a possible sighting good find OP star and flag.

I don't think it will be long surely in my life time the existence of this creature will come out and all answers will be revealed and doubt removed around this awesome creatures existence. with more and more cameras and tracking equipment being deployed in the search for Bigfoot its only a matter of time IMO.

The US Government already acknowledges its existence in training manuals as seen below

edit on 28-7-2013 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It may be part of this hoax promotion that this Mission B.C. outfit
just did ( can't remember the company name )
Bigfoot business promo
but then again, the way the subject does a strange "high-step" into the lower ground
is a little odd to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I may be wrong, but I thought that was his left arm.

If not, then I think it looks more like smoke, rather than a sneeze.

reply to post by pez1975

Originally posted by pez1975

The US Government already acknowledges its existence in training manuals as seen below

I see that as them acknowledging the fact that there are sightings. If someone sees something strange, they wanna know about it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they fully believe the person saw a real life Bigfoot.
edit on 7/28/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh Boy!... It's going to be a great tourist season in Mission, BC..

Fortunately ATSers are not as easily fooled as Chines tourist...or so it would seem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join