It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Evil or Divine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yin & Yang work like this:

If the incarnate looks like a wolf, likes to act like a wolf, but always plays a sheep. It's a sheep in wolves clothing. Most likely the balance of light and dark comes through presenting more of a satanist side.

If the incarnate looks like a sheep, likes to act like a sheep, but always plays a wolf. It's a wolf in sheep clothing. Most likely the balance of light and dark comes through more of a Christian church goer side.

Meaning each incarnate that possesses a soul of light and dark has to represent the other side no matter which Light & Dark is most prominent in the incarnate.

Sinister activities hide behind beautiful smiles and curtains of gold!

This doesn't deal with the average satanist or the average christian this deals with a complete understanding of how a living breathing god who reincarnates around the world would work.

One wants to destroy you one wants to save you. If you pre-judge the one saving you. You will fall to deception over not understanding the balance of light and dark. Good and evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

The candle only has meaning because of the shadow, and vice versa. If the candle destroys the shadow, it is removing the only thing that gives the candle any meaning. I sometimes wonder if we should appreciate villains for the service they provide: reminding us of what we have to be grateful for...and more importantly, why.
edit on 28-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't think any one thing is either good or evil. I believe everyone is capable of both sides of the extremes of morality, it just takes the right circumstances.

But most people are somewhere in between on the scale, nobody's perfect.

Morality only exists in this reality that we live, because our bodies are only mortal and good and evil are fundamentals that keep us alive. If the soul is infinite on the other hand, morality wouldn't exist as what would substantiate good and evil?
edit on 28-7-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah we need hell to appreciate heaven. We need heaven to lure us away from hell.

Any incarnate possessing light and dark will have a balance of both. BUT one will be more prominent over the other one.

So here is my thinking. If a so called fallen one existed. He'd have to be both light and dark in ways that somewhat not totally separates himself from everyone else. Again not total separation. Because the being would ultimately be a slave to it's own matrix therefore not being perfect but perfectly imperfect.

Like everyone else.

In one life this being will most likely be a savior so to speak but will present himself as the villain. I see higher intelligence getting a kick out of anti heroes! Wolverine, Hulk anyone?

I also see the genius in the villain side when reincarnated again. Blending in and presenting itself as divine or admirable but ultimately is the opposite of what is being presented.

In other words god of deception. Make you think the guy who looks bad is evil so that you ultimately destroy yourself believing the one that looks good is gold.

You want the Devil!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The mentality of everything either being 'good' or 'evil' is a product of the Abrahamic faith's themselves, it only serves as a basis to make people easier to control.

The problem with the ying-yang, or good versus evil thinking is that in societies which hold that philosophy it is very difficult for individuals to live in certain situations.

'Thou shalt not kill' is not a practical model to live by if someone wishes to do you or a loved one harm. 'Thou shalt not steal' again, depending on your circumstances, might be against an individuals interest if its a life or death situation.

The Christian philosophy is far too rigid, and paints a incorrect view of the world. There is no black or white, only varying shades of grey. Nature realises this, and is a constant balancing act between sustainability for the whole ecosystem and the interests for the individual plant or animal.

To the OP, when you say 'Satanist' what do you mean? Do you mean someone who worships satan in reverse Christian beliefs, or do you mean Lucerfarians or believers in the self?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyrdnews

I answered that question in my previous post.

To clarify for everyone else who may not have caught it.

Anti hero someone you see as potential trouble but ultimately realize that they are not what you judged them to be.

The opposite side would be superman but imagine instead of being goody 2 shoes being more like Darkseid his alien nemesis.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well you have to look at things in the long term, before a person can be judged for their actions.

Someone may give money to a charity, let's say a real rich man, but he doesn't care about what the money will do, he just cares about his positive publicity. Would that man be considered good?

On the otherside, someone may murder one to save the lives of many. Initially, this person would be vilified, and hated, but in the future it may become clear that this persons intentions were pure, and served a greater purpose. Then people may look on the subject in question in a different light.

Therefore, as you suggest, no one should be judged prematurely on their actions.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you said.

When you say 'anti-hero' though, I can't help but think to certain representations of Gods or certain 'fallen Angels' who bestowed upon humanity, among other things, the ability to reason and know good and evil. Kind of ironic then that Lucifer is seen as evil seeing as if it wasn't for him we wouldn't know!
edit on 28/7/2013 by Wyrdnews because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good and evil are simple concepts that we can teach kids. And that's the problem, the grey area.
Is killing a fellow human being okay? What if it means that the killing means that your brother/sister survives? What if you know your brother/sister's original action has caused their killing but you can do something about this? What if their action is medical driven? Do you want me to go on.

We have two part of our brain, a higher logical brain that can deduce and understands logically what us right but is not connected to our movements

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We have an older emotional brain ( our heart) that is wired to our muscles and will react to fear and other emotions.As this part of the brain is older and more wired, it persuades our logical brain that this was the right decision. So when you think "i told you so", it is our emotional brain persuading our logical brain in the right decision.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That is not the duality even. There are 2 types of duality. The actual behavior of souls, ie. whether they're good, bad, or masters of disguise, is the outcome or answers on the test.

The neutral duality, is the test: the universe cosmos provides it. Night/Day, Sickness/Health, Dawn/Dusk, Energy/Tiredness, Peace/Agitation, Bounty/Famine, and all the coding in our body suits to love or to be impatient and reactive and cranky. What we start to do with this platform and how we pull away form our body suit to choose to think consciously how to respond with Higher Mind, is the outcome or how we're answering the tests.

No one is meant to be a wolf. Love/Divine, Higher Frequency, doesn't hire jacklys to serve them.

But now the real matrix for the ones pursuing trying to overcome their body suits and realize that all are meant to grow their love/peace/understanding, they see the duality as it was meant:

Spirit/Body, by seeking spirit we raise the bodies frequency and wake up more, can heal and gain ascension, (not really referring to the kind where you leave this realm but who knows when the curtain lifts, should it ever lift, aside from lifting as a big bad cycle occurs and forces souls off planet, we don't know. We don't remember things like that).

But another positive duality, is the best of Mom's energy, the best of Dad's (equality and freedom)

Another positive duality is Inner and Outer as the gospel of Thomas mentions: conscious dealing with material world, and subconscious working with body, and spirit. Right and Left hemisphere united. Pineal and Pituatary activated and unblocked. Things like that.

I don't see a negative duality. No one should.

What eye do you see with, that is part of the outcome of the tests so far in a person's life, and they need to pay attention and start to overcome negativity.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Indeed.
I often feel unappreciated, but hey, someone has to be the bad guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

perhaps you should read up on Satanism?

They have no interest in "deceiving or destroying" anyone... Just so you know...

Silly Christians...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Do you think that maybe its alot like secret societies, layers. I keep thinking compartmentalization and layers. The top of the pyramid.....do you what this is? Their rank and file? Who they serve? Or are you referring to a philosophy? Or are you referring to a somewhat neutral ET group, ie Enki/Enlil and the factions, for some are what they serve and some have gotten a bad rap, but, just curious what you mean by your idea there.

There is a group serving definitive evol, conducting horrendous torturous murders, not only of humans, but also nature, for a certain off planet policy, and these groups may not call themselves satanic but they have many foot soldiers, and some of them are.

Or are you simply referring to occult knowledge?
edit on 28-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are a few different versions of Satanism. One is theistic Satanism which is genuine worship of the devil. The other is philosophical Satanism which worships the self and pleasure (not too far away from Thelema in that respect.)

There is always so much over the top sensationalism whenever Satanism is mentioned - but it really isn't generally what people think, and personally I think Satan/Lucifer can't be much worse than a God that demands sacrifice and routinely sends plagues and floods to punish his followers. Again, we wouldn't even have free will according to the Christian bible were it not for the Serpent and the apple in Eden. Thus: Good and Evil really is down to a matter of perception and context.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Generally speaking.... what the above poster said...

For the most part Satanism is the worship of the self... but in rare cases it is worship of "the devil" which I don't believe exists in any case...

Christians pretty much refer to anything that doesn't follow their belief system as "Satanism", which is why I provided that link to my thread about said subject matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

In my opinion, worship of anything is denigrative of something else. Putting anything on a pedestal must inevitably reduce others to anonymity. As such, I believe it is productive to actively recognize all facets of the "Great Machine", in order to appreciate the role that every mechanism plays. Otherwise, worship of any one mechanism will detract from the efficacy of other mechanisms in that we either ignore or reject their functions out of arrogance and single-minded intensity.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyrdnews

Its about permission, and they really hold up rule books. They meaning the seraphim, a name they call themselves, for I don't really like religious terms. I speak of archangel Michael, Jophiel and Zadkiel, because they watch over my family and my son kept calling himself zadekei in games, and said it was father he thought and that during sleep, he believed he had contact with his father. And Jaliel, who turns out to be the archangel Jophiel, was the "father" that my middle son said he felt watching over. That he knew everything and was only trying to help. It was when I had sensed the same craft that had assisted during our travels and was bringing him back the next day. And didn't want to give anything away but was nudged to ask him if he sensed anything at this moment, for he was a bit psi himself, and he said, my father is watching over. In any case, those 3 archangels were the very crew that stopped the metaphoric, possibly, Abraham from conducting the kind of rituals the bloodlines are apt to do for "wisdom", to murder his son, in the Hebrew tradition. Michael is someone I've felt watch over and had a rescue from and identify with.

These 3 angels worked together, were the very same 3 who convinced Abraham Love Does Not expect a sacrifice for faith, Love Does Not Harm for any reason whatsoever. I know these angel or Christ Conscious Beings. I don't like again biblical, more like Angel Ets from on high and connected to Christ, who is like HS's HS or something to us all.

However, to me they are light beings extradinare, watching over humanity from the next step, Beyond, and interacting here. I don't like the term angel but will use it, because I'm not into biblical terms, but will look at the metaphors, and love the story of Christ. Metaphorically, I see Adam as Christ, and possibly Michael too, which might explain why I identify Michael as father.

In any case, those other "seraphim" tend to push what they think of cosmic laws to the enth degree. Alot of their rules they just made up and bully people into accepting. However, when you associate, call upon a name, that is linked to a big baddie, you kind of give him permission to access.

If something accesses regardless of you attempting not to give these permissions in life, being Love and Compassion by default is wearing the good armour.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Also the biggest help you can receive if a powerful entity accesses, is Michael, even call upon Zadkiel and Jophiel, for they will assist, and Father/Mother, Source and especially Higher Self, your oversoul. In order to gain that help and protection, working on self and raising frequency, which is Love Frequency, and means overcoming the beast, body suit, your reactions, gaining higher mind and free will, being able to not respond with instinct but respond by pausing and deciding. Showing altruisim, giving to others, being kind. This gives protection.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yin and Yang is mostly looked at as Counter Parts, You can't have 1 without the other. That being said, a person's Nature and Demeanor is best described through AD&D rules.

Mr. House is a true Neutral to a point. He can go either way and by no means cares which way that is.

The captain obeys the law to a "T" but is known to sway either way pending the situation.

The Joker... how is it said? Evil is just Evil~ Evil doesn't need a reason just a laugh and giggles.

Obviously I'm missing "True Good" "Lawful Good" and so on. But I think you get the point. To everyone that I stated there is a opposite to and thus your Yin and Yang.

A persons disposition on life in general can change but doesn't mean there true Nature will change. You need to have the "other's" to balance the rest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join