It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have just arrived from a long journey through time and space. Maybe it was a dream who can really be sure but have had so many wonderful experiences of mind melding realty that will try to do my best to share with you some of what i have been shown. first it all revolves around the sphinx and the spirits that are attached to each of us. There is a good and bad to all of us. The sphinx is Solomans stairway to heaven and is also a ship that can connect to anyone on earth and we are each a step n the ladder to orion. The right paw represents one kingdom and the moon is a control station for that and the left paw connects to another kingdom through the son sun.
There are worlds above us and below us and we believe we are on earth but the truth is we left our solar system long ago. Each planet is inhabited in different dimensions and the controler of the sphinx has the power to pull lands from each in order to form all around us. This is where the different races come from. Right now the sphinx s under heavy guard because it's harvest time and satan has control and wants no flesh saved through the gateway inside. There are spirits of the dead entering now and leaving this place. We will all be trapped in this realm unless we gain control.
Currently i reside on top of the left paw of the sphinx on the world below us. All the gates are locked from here and i get the feeling there is much death and destruction happening below us. The first thing i noticed when i got here were differences like many homes empty with the look of people home. The bible was different version that says soloman was a black man and that herb was given to us as a food source. There are more differences.
I believe that today in california a rapture is taking place in this realm. It was yesterday here and i missed the moment. f you see much rain and clouds to many to count then it's time to make love and your spirits will fly away. It will be another 18 yrs before you get a chance. Another way for some is to meditate in the sun. Close your eyes and focus you should start to see some colors and if you look closer you will begin to see a forms.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
and that herb was given to us as a food source.

I think this quote explains the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

So where is the rapture? You know the one the bible never talked about?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Of course you realize nothing made, ie a sphynx, has any power over the destiny of a spirit/soul? Matter, material is the beast. Well at least giving into lower attributes of it is.

There is no trapping of anyone here, all are going to be healed. Some take longer to grow up is all.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Close your eyes and focus you should start to see some colors and if you look closer you will begin to see a forms.

Respectfully... all I have when I do that is a headache.

Eyelids are composed of skin layers. There is no anatomical mechanism which lets the closed eyelid project images onto one's retina. I had more visions through REM sleep state than in meditation and staring at my eyelids. In fact meditation gave zero result, unless I was falling into REM state. Which means all you have to do really is lay down anywhere quiet, and go into REM state. Plus putting yourself to sleep will take all conscious muscular impulses out of the equation, since you don't need to maintain any posture. Which means, less energy spent at maintaining muscular activity and more energy spent into spiritual data gathering.

Respectfully, Swan.

edit on 30-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is no trapping of anyone here, all are going to be healed. Some take longer to grow up is all.

Well said mate

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

he sphinx is Solomans stairway to heaven and is also a ship that can connect to anyone on earth and we are each a step n the ladder to orion.

Mate... Isn't Orion populated with BAD guys? You know, the reptilians and grey who are assumed to have colonized that sector, leaving only the Belt (whose stars are assumed to support Elohim lifeforms) untouched? But then.. this Orion Belt's ELohims rumour might even be desinfo spread by local lizzies to encourage humans to worship them. The Bible "Satan will be disguised as God" tactic.

edit on 30-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
qHFxncb1gRY

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
iiiiii may not be absolutely on all the details but i'm not far from the truth
edit on 30-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

So they have internet connection in the realm you are in?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
looks like i am not the only one barking here

2nd ooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Another stupid thread, great. Get your crap together.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1
i could show you many wonders and the true nature of things but t's a secret will not share with you. great addition to the thread thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1
i could show you many wonders and the true nature of things but t's a secret will not share with you. great addition to the thread thanks.

Oh nooooooo, you wont share. Im so bummed out right now
Your thread is garbage!

new topics

top topics

join