It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In this latest video, Dr Nolan PhD discusses the Atacama Humanoid - Clearly not a Foetus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The Dr stated quote "The boys medical condition is not new but his case is unique

because other cases have been detected far earlier. Dr Vostrikova went on to say it was

remarkable that for almost 7 years it had lived like a parasite inside the boys body"

Don't think its possible??
I am unable to 'link' for some reason but google

'Chinese toddler has dead twin removed from her stomach!'

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The Dr stated quote "The boys medical condition is not new but his case is unique

because other cases have been detected far earlier. Dr Vostrikova went on to say it was

remarkable that for almost 7 years it had lived like a parasite inside the boys body"

Yeah, its an enveloped conjoined twin. With enough blood supply, the thing could exist internally for an entire lifetime without being found out.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
It could very well be an unknown genetic defect, but its not like science hasn't already shown that humans ancestors can come in various shapes and sizes.

The "hobbit" humans on that island, as well as various skeletons showing very large features.

Its funny but all I see, even after a simple 5 minute Google search to do with fetuses indicates to me this skeleton is nothing but the miscarried mummified body of a 4 month old human fetus whos head has been deformed through the effect called 'molding' through the birth canal (a babies skull is incredibly pliable at birth even to the point where the plates of the skull can over lap on the way out, if they didnt few if any babies would survive birth nor would the mothers).

Not to mention the skull bones of a babies head can continue to be forced to overlap and deform as the brain matter shrinks from intra-uterine death or... dessication as would be found in mummification. Which id say alot of these early cultures in the regions these sorts of things are found would have done, some mother gave birth to a extremely preme still born and it was burried or prepared and placed somewhere where it would have conditions to allow for preservation.

Just look up 'baby head molding' and theres images of babies with skulls the same shape as the 'alien'. given how young this fetus was it would have been most likely seriously crush (babies after all are more cartilage than 'bone') as it was miscarried hence the lopsided deformed facial bones.

Still cant believe some people think these are aliens... and it goes to show that any 'doctor' or scientist who says 'we dont know' either isnt looking hard enough for an answer, being misquoted by those who would profit or deliberately misleading in their own right.

Originally posted by eletheia

Heh, its funny but ive seen the odd program about a few cases of parasitic twins and 7 years is nothing. Hell ive heard of cases of people in their 40's and older having parasitic twins removed. One woman from an east European country had a large tumor that had been developing in her for decades removed, they opened it up and inside was a ball of hair entwining a large deformed lump of flesh containing pretty much everything the normal body has inside. Quite gruesome really... fetus infetu. The stuff of nightmares.
edit on 28-7-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Its funny but all I see, even after a simple 5 minute Google search to do with fetuses indicates to me this skeleton is nothing but the miscarried mummified body of a 4 month old human fetus

That's not surprising if all you did was spend 5 mins looking at photos.

The evidence is pointing to a mutated human or possibly a new species.
It's clearly not a foetus, as pointed out by Dr Nolan

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Both sides of the origin coin are fascinating. I mean, it could be an alien, or it could be a previously unknown genetic mutation...one that could possibly have allowed a human of only 6 inches to live for 8 years?! Either way it's something we've never seen before, and will definitely make for some interesting scientific investigating.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Both sides of the origin coin are fascinating. I mean, it could be an alien, or it could be a previously unknown genetic mutation...one that could possibly have allowed a human of only 6 inches to live for 8 years?! Either way it's something we've never seen before, and will definitely make for some interesting scientific investigating.

..I don`t understand why no one in the vid mentions teeth or lack of, 6-8 yr old must have teeth of some description? even a very young baby I would have thought would have shown signs of teeth buds, but it`s just a guess. Any one else have info on infant teeth?
Neil:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neileboy
..I don`t understand why no one in the vid mentions teeth or lack of, 6-8 yr old must have teeth of some description? even a very young baby I would have thought would have shown signs of teeth buds, but it`s just a guess. Any one else have info on infant teeth?
Neil:

Well now that you mention it, it does have teeth

"Importantly a mature, not fetal, tooth is seen in the mandible (jaw bone) A fracture of the right humerus (upper arm) is seen as is a concave fracture of the right posterior-lateral skull, which was most likely the cause of death. "
www.siriusdisclosure.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join