It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor hits Oklahoma City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ok so I just woke up from another round of really strange random dreams. In one of them, my dad, uncle, and I were visiting Oklahoma City for some reason (I've never been there in my entire life) and we were sitting at a park or something similar near a fountain or pond discussing something that I can't remember. After talking for a while, my Dad and I said goodbye to my uncle and left in a car - he was driving and I was sitting in the back looking out the back window. Out of nowhere I see this meteor come flying down through the sky and hit the ground; it looked like it had landed somewhere very close to where we had just been talking, if not right in the water. I quickly told my dad what I saw and he pulled the car over to watch what was going on. Immediately this gigantic cloud of smoke and debris flew up in the air with all kinds of paper and random objects spinning around. Apparently a lot of people didn't see the actual meteor and thought that it was a tornado. It started to look like it was gonna be really bad so my dad started the car back up and we took off back down the highway with the radio on.

After maybe 15-20 minutes, things died down and we decided to go back and check the scene out. There were tons of people walking around doing the same thing. Most of them were still talking about a "tornado". Trash and paper were all over the place and I think a random man was talking about a bank being damaged, but I'm not sure. I sat down on a bench and tried to use my cellphone (which was the same one I have in real life - thought it was kind of odd) to try and call my uncle to see if he was ok but it wouldn't work.

Overall it didn't seem like anyone was really hurt or a whole lot of damage was done but it was a pretty scary thing to see, and a lot of people were freaking out about it... which makes sense.

Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come. No clue why in the world I would dream this, I wasn't watching any kind of science fiction, news, or reading anything before I went to bed last night.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Time2Think because: typos

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come.

Of course it isn't. That'd be silly.

No clue why in the world I would dream this, I wasn't watching any kind of science fiction, news, or reading anything before I went to bed last night.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Time2Think because: typos

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you dream of something that you cannot logically associate with an event from the past day? Dreams are not logical, hence the...dream.

In short. You had a dream.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
if asteroid strike earth earth *pray..

quote BY NASA

i really sure nasa are blind..even the ciberlink rusia incident they didnt notice it..and now they release that quote..wtf?? what are they thinking?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

I've lost count of the 'extremely visceral' dreams I've had where a meteor hits earth and causes armageddon.

Even to the point where I feel the heat incinerating me and the world around me.

I've been having theses dreams for 25 years, not ONCE have I thought they were a prediction.

They're just dreams mate.

top topics

join