Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ridiculous infomercial products

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ahh, the informercial...where bad acting meets bad ideas in a glorious face-palmy sort of way. Is it a sign of humanities' decline? Or a sign that I need to stop staying up til 3AM watching infomercials?

I was just having a joke discussion in the ATS chat room about how moronic this product is...

What with the dude rubbing his nose against the fake bird and people putting them in 80 dollar birdcages.

And that's all the reason I need to present you with these other real, but very, very dumb infomercial products. For anybody ready to question their authenticity, be ready to do your own google search because I've seen most of these on TV during very late and boring nights.

Please add your own infomercial experiences + videos that made you feel like you woke up in the Twilight Zone

edit on 28-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
now I have seen everything and I can die with the knowledge that humans, life on this planet, is doomed to extinction.

A bloomin plastic budgie.

15 years ago HP printers had a stupid thing that came with their drivers, a virtual pet you could play with on your monitor.

it's taken 15 years to bung it in a toy.

I didn't watch the other advert, as if it's the one I am thinking of, it's gets me all hot and bothered!!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Let's see how long it takes before someone accuses us of being the same person talking to themselves with a couple of sock puppet accounts

You know, seeing as how we are the only posters on this thread who just happen to share that emblem in our signature

edit on 28-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It's OK mate, I hear ya. Yet I was of the understanding that all US citizens were firmly in the grip of
late night crap sales being like a new Benny Hinn thing !?

" Hold out your wallet and repeat unto me " ...

Oh wait! How much ? .... AND a free set of steak knives!!

1800 what ? I need me some late night bargain Dude ! lol !

:
edit on 28-7-2013 by Timely because: So I get a pair of keets yeah !??

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I laughed so hard when I read your post, I had tears running down my cheeks.

That's how I felt when I saw that infomercial on t.v. the first time! How crazy can they get?! lol:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

You beat me to it, making this thread.

I was watching t.v. a few days ago when an ad came on saying, "If you have taken (drug), and have been harmed, or died, then call the law offices of ___________.

I was thinking, "Buddie, if I died, it's too late to call you now! "

Then I thought I needed to make a thread on crazy commercials. But...

new topics

top topics

join