It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was not born in this country.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Don't call me a conspiracy theorist guys I swear I didn't say it. Michelle Obama said it. Don't believe me? Take a look..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Like we Don't know already

Still change's nothing

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Yep your right. Try waking the people up over at cnn. You could give them sand and convince them it's the new sugar. How sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

I have another shocking revelation for you :

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Please tell me that is Photoshopped lol

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

and thats why he sealed his records...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Homeland, the traditional territory of an ethnic group. This is bull. JFK could say that his homeland was Ireland in much the same manner, however Irish is not an ethnic grouping no matter how far you go back.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He could have been born on the Moon and it wouldn't matter. As long as one of his biological parents is an American citizen (which his mother was) then he is eligible to be President of the United States. It's this fact that kills the Birther's theories, wishes, and desires. So please, give the Birther stuff a rest, and let's focus on some things we can actually do something about. Geez...
edit on 27-7-2013 by revswirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

Wow I didnt even read all of that because you were wrong right off the bat. Where did you get your information?

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

Seriously, now that I showed you different, what do you have to say now?
edit on 27-7-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallgonenow
reply to post by revswirl

Wow I didnt even read all of that because you were wrong right off the bat. Where did you get your information?

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

Seriously, now that I showed you different, what do you have to say now?
edit on 27-7-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

anti-birther mentality.

"yes, it says natural born, and I have read that and understand it. And I understand the difference between naturalize and natural born. I understand the president office has a higher standard.. But.. his mom was an American citizen so he is too!.. you stupid birthers"

it just wont sink in mate, 5 years on. its enough to put me in a rubber room at times dude.

It is like how people know the "govt lies" they even state as such.. yet they believe everything the govt says!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

You are correct. That is exactly how it works. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Here's some links which will back up my statement. Hope this helps clear things up. Thanx

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.michiganlawreview.org...

www.usconstitution.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And something else... it's not so much that I'm "anti-Birther". It's just I wish that the Birther movement would have directed their energies elsewhere. Why wasn't there an outrage about Tim Geithner being appointed Sec. of Treasury? I mean, this guy's Council of Foreign Relations and used to head the NY Federal Reserve. These are undisputed facts. That's about as Globalist Elite/NWO as you can get. But instead many concerned citizens were chasing a paper trail that was probably created by the Obama Admin. in the first place.

I just think we need to focus in on aspects that can resonate with more people. That's all I was saying.

top topics

join