It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Hosts an Iftar Dinner For Ramadan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I'm no supporter of this president or his administration but let's be honest, the quote about his Muslim faith is tken so far out of context and there was no correction where he quickly changed to his Christian faith. It was a rebuttal during an interview with George Stephanopoulus where they discussed whether or not the McCain campaign had called him a Muslim and he answers that No, Sen. McCain has never brought up my Muslim faith. www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He is Muslim. That's why he is supportive of the Muslim brotherhood and very standoffish to Israel.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Our POTUS is an infiltrator plain and clear.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jude11

He is Muslim. That's why he is supportive of the Muslim brotherhood and very standoffish to Israel.

So people who support Israel are Jewish...

I did not know that.

Oh wait a large majority are christian, is that why bush was waging war on Muslims? or is that a gross over simplification of complex geo-political issues?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Money, it's actually quite obvious,Bush 1 knew what he was doing and his handlers tried to steer his son to continue the war on terror in order to preserve the "Complex". They couldn't figure out what that idiot did with the chem/bio stuff they sold him to fight those nasty Iranians (A war crime yes but so is appointing a Chilean leader,they've been at it for a while)so when he used it on his own it embarrassed them.Not to mention if they used them they were still a threat to saudi.
Not at all the topic being discussed here.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

I'm no supporter of this president or his administration but let's be honest, the quote about his Muslim faith is tken so far out of context and there was no correction where he quickly changed to his Christian faith.

touche, sir! thank you for enlightening me. i re watched the video in it's entirety.

however, i still believe he is muslim. it does not effect my opinion of him, and if he is truly muslim, he wouldn't have won the election by telling people.

what does affect my opinion on obama is his actions and policies.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Fair enough. I disagree completely but I appreciate that you kept an open mind enough to watch the video. It's a good thing the NSA isn't coming after opinions yet or we'd all be screwed!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
He's pandering and getting a free lavish meal at the taxpayers expense.
He probably figures he should get as much as he can .. his free meal days are almost over.
The end of his ride on the backs of taxpayers is coming at the end of his term.
That being said .. interesting how he doesn't celebrate Christmas but finds the time
to celebrate Ramadan. I wonder which Christian group does that .... ???

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nope that's bashing plain and simple.
It's old for one, & the "business" comment was taken WAY
out of context. & that should be known by all except reclusive
AM radio types, &the off site content are just regular ol' comments.
&..etc etc

So again...It's bashing for the sake of bashing.
It's to remind others that Obama is really a Muslim
who dislikes "real" Americans and the businesses they own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join