It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian neo-Nazi ‘Occupy’ group tortures LGBT youths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Metallicus
That ends up hurting our athletes not the Russians.

It would be pointless.

I'm not saying invade Russia or anything.

I don't know why people assume you can't just discuss things anymore without having to 'do something about it'.

Just starting a conversation about it is important enough. If even just a few people come to ATS and find what we have written, and changes their mind, then all 27+ thousand posts I've written would have been worth it.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Actually since Russia promised that their laws won't apply to Olympic athletes, gay athletes should do something monumental, carry rainbow flags or wear rainbow armbands... something along those lines.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Who said ATTACK Russia ????

All you can do is address the problem at its root level and hope that the people in Russia wake up. It doesn't help when a Church revival is happening, courtesy of their dictator, Putin, and with it comes the very doctrines that help with intolerance to mankind.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rochester
I would also direct you to jheated5's comments above.

These "children" are answering adds. This is on them - not the Russian society as a whole.

This is a small group doing what they feel is right according to the culture they are living in.

Why don't you just go over there and tell them how they should behave? If you are so concerned, go over there and "stop the madness".

Publicizing this on ATS is not going to draw worldwide attention - you're just having a rant and want others to agree with you.

And, although we may agree with the fact that what they are doing is WRONG, the fact still remains - it is not our place to tell them how to run their country.

Rochester

Wow, you're serious arent you?

You read an article about teenagers being lured under false pretences and then beaten & abused and you're actually defending it!

Wonder if these teens hadn't been gay you'd actually have a problem with this entire situation. If the same people had been lured off the internet to meet a paedophile and had the exact same treatment, would you still blame them?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
That ends up hurting our athletes not the Russians.

It would be pointless.

First of all, no one has suggested the USA attacking Russia over this, don't be so ridiculous.

Second, why can't you do something? Why do you immediately jump to the thought of your government spending time on this?

There are already boycotts underway, with gay and gay-friendly venues all over the world banning Russian Vodka. If that spreads, with more and more companies coming out against Russian Vodka the impact that could have on one of their most important exports could be very significant indeed. There are also plans to pressure gay athletes to refuse to attend the winter Olympics, with several already having said that if this has not changed in 2014 they will boycott.

The IOC was forced to release a statement on it after getting "assurances" from the Russian government that LGBT people would not be arrested when attending. This has been dismissed as pathetic damage control, and the LGBT community are not buying it, it's not about individual safety of participants and audience, this is about the rise of hate crimes, the creation of these laws and the inaction by the state and police against those carrying out these violent crimes against others - almost mandated by the state.

There is a lot that individuals can do...

1. Inquire with local venues about their use if Russian Vodka. Pressure them to boycott and buy from an alternative source. That takes little time and effort and could have a major impact on Russian companies and the government.
2. Tweet athletes planning to attend the 2014 Winter Olympics and ask them about their position on it.
3. Email or write to any politician you can think of to get their view.
4. Discuss it with other people to make them aware of this problem.
5. Contact the IOC and demand a thorough explanation on their position.

The more noise there is about this from people around the world, the more likely it is that things can be changed.

But, of course, it means people actually giving a damn about Human Rights abuses, and I have a feeling that when it comes to gay people, far too many reveal their homophobia through inaction, almost giving permission or excusing these acts of violence.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Such idiocy. People are people. Despite their sexual preferences. What ever happened to treating others as you yourself would like to be treated? I usually like Russia, but this blatant anti-homosexual movement makes me physically ill.

Granted, Russia isn't the United States and other countries. Russia has it's own culture and way of doing things. I can understand that and respect that. I'm fine if Russia doesn't want gay pride marches as it's their culture. I'm not fine with the torturing of people. I'm not fine with potentially ruining young men lives by exposing them in such a manner.

Russia has it's right to it's own culture. However, they do not have a right to harm a person due to their beliefs. It's just like Communist Russia all over again, but this time with homosexuals instead of the religious.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
here is a video I found that brought attention to this matter:

A video published on Tuesday purports to show this very behavior as a 15-year-old boy is mocked and beaten before hoodlums spray him with urine.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I cant have an opinión and even if i could i wouldnt be allowed to speak freely, ats has a policy on anti l.g.b.t ism
and its rather biased

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Well these kids are responding to these ads afterall. It's not like this is the worst thing that can happen to them, if they are duped into meeting strangers this easily, they're lucky pieces of them aren't scattered in garbage bags. Where are these kids parents, not knowing where or what their kids are doing?

This isn't the worst that could happen to them? Sure, but your attitude is disturbing to me. They shouldn't have to feel grateful about being tortured physically and mentally and think "oh well at least I wasn't murdered" good grief.

The people are posting on a dating website, posing as younger people who want to date. That's not exactly a sketchy website that throws up a lot of red flags. Where are these kids parents you ask? The majority of American parents don't know what their kids are really doing when they leave the house..These poor gay kids have to try to find someone to date online secretly since doing it publicly would likely bring violence and hatred because of where they live.

Your first sentence is really disgusting.
edit on 7/28/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
I cant have an opinión and even if i could i wouldnt be allowed to speak freely, ats has a policy on anti l.g.b.t ism
and its rather biased

The only ATS policy regarding this is against hate speech, abuse and personal attacks. So I'm assuming that you wish to be a bigot.

In which case, perhaps it's a good thing that you keep your opinions to yourself on this matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
and another thing most of us know 1 of the major problems the western world has is the break up of the family unit due to subversión on impresionable minds through music, televisión and the promotion of detromental lifestyles by celebrities and media we come to fórums such as this to devise ways of fighting such problems and holding on to our own sanity because without it well there is a Jared loughner in all of us , and why try to make out this rent boy who apparently was selling his arse to some old gay fellow for 20,000 rubles is somehow a victim in this ?

Just what is your point here ??

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

Who is this we?
And whatever gave the idea that your voice counts more than mine?

there is a Jared loughner in all of us

Are you making a threat?
edit on 28-7-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by jheated5
Well these kids are responding to these ads afterall. It's not like this is the worst thing that can happen to them, if they are duped into meeting strangers this easily, they're lucky pieces of them aren't scattered in garbage bags. Where are these kids parents, not knowing where or what their kids are doing?

This isn't the worst that could happen to them? Sure, but your attitude is disturbing to me. They shouldn't have to feel grateful about being tortured physically and mentally and think "oh well at least I wasn't murdered" good grief.

The people are posting on a dating website, posing as younger people who want to date. That's not exactly a sketchy website that throws up a lot of red flags. Where are these kids parents you ask? The majority of American parents don't know what their kids are really doing when they leave the house..These poor gay kids have to try to find someone to date online secretly since doing it publicly would likely bring violence and hatred because of where they live.

Your first sentence is really disgusting.
edit on 7/28/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

My assumption was you had to be somewhere around the age of 18 to get on these dating websites. I never said these kids should feel grateful so stop throwing words in my mouth. I know I know, you feel since they'll be ridiculed in real life, u feel it would be a lot safer to meet strangers online

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
are you a conspiracy theorist ? or gay ?

the very foundation of our society is based on Christian values that is the WE i am reffering to

Gay Gay Gay Gay etc etc etc etc only serves to destroy our society from within along with many other problems humanity faces.

Your either part of the problem or part of the solution to promote such ugly material such as this is being part of the problem bein gay in the first place is part of the problem despite what the government tells you we cannot have a world where all races and sexualitys live together in harmony it wont work it never has before and never will all that will happen is civilisation will destroy itself in a huge cloud of evil pretty much like what is happening right now

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

are you a conspiracy theorist ? or gay ?

the very foundation of our society is based on Christian values that is the WE i am reffering to

Gay Gay Gay Gay etc etc etc etc only serves to destroy our society from within along with many other problems humanity faces.

Your either part of the problem or part of the solution to promote such ugly material such as this is being part of the problem bein gay in the first place is part of the problem despite what the government tells you we cannot have a world where all races and sexualitys live together in harmony it wont work it never has before and never will all that will happen is civilisation will destroy itself in a huge cloud of evil pretty much like what is happening right now

I'm a truth seeker, truth isn't something that can always be found in the mainstream. Conspiracy Theory doesn't belong to specific people or a specific mindset.

No I'm not gay, I just don't believe that it's okay to treat some humans with full human rights and deny other humans their full human rights. Gay is only a problem in your mind, there's no need for a solution. The divorce rate among heterosexuals hasn't one damn thing to do with gay people so stop blaming the break down of the family on gay people.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
WHY IT'S TRUE ?
They are a Very Large slice of the problem what are you going to say in 20 years or so when the gay population has trebled ?

It occured naturally ?

Our society is spiraling the drain
do youy think 60 or 70 million more gay people will help that ?
edit on 28-7-2013 by mykingdomforthetruth because: i just felt like adding something else

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

Our society is spiraling the drain do youy think 60 or 70 million more gay people will help that ?

I think being gay has nothing to do with whether a person is a help to society or a drain. People like you on the other hand? Definitely a drain.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't think that people between the ages of 12-16 should be seeking out sex with older people, whether gay or straight.
Clearly these youngsters would need some counseling, and also perhaps their parents.
An attempt should be made to close some of these dating sites, or to arrest some of the pedophiles.
Nevertheless, this is also disgusting.

I've seen several documentaries on the rise of neo-Nazism in parts of Russia, and many groups are targeted and they may target many more (including minority religions).

This reminds me a bit of "curative rape" in South Africa - the rape of lesbian women in the erroneous belief that this will make them straight.
This may not go as far as rape, but there's certainly an element of the paraphilias or sexual assault to try and "cure" homosexuality.

Far from cowering lesbians and gay people this has led to mobilization and politicization.

These youngsters have already been humiliated and forced out of the closet, what more do they have to lose?
Even if they didn't have a set gay identity before, it has been imposed on them now.
In one sense it's more grist to the mill.

Apart from that, the guys humiliating the youngster in the photo seem like perverted sadists themselves.
Humiliating a youngster with painted nipples and a sex toy ... I mean what normal person thinks of that?
It seems they've outed their own paraphilias, rather than that of their victim.

edit on 28-7-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Our society is spiraling the drain

A lot of Ignorant folks keep flushing the damn toilet hoping their version of "filth" gets flushed away.

The Past atrocities done by man have filled the septic tank. Seems you would love to add more to it.

Sad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join