It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About and The Secret Agenda!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I too am sick of the disunity between white and black people that the Zimmerman case invoked. The fact that it is planned and a pushed agenda to create violence between us is simply a divide and conquer tactic used in war. People have to wake up to being used in a chess game none of us wanted. The healing of this country's past was on a steady path, slow but better. Until 2008, it was turning more we than us and them. Years of good will and hard work has got flushed down the toilet in a short time by someone who was suppose to help the healing process. It is in our faces that they want to divide and conquer but the brain dead and brainwashed will follow the 5 o'clock news to the end...their end and ours!

I found this story on BIN and thought it might get some to think about a hidden agenda.

video 1

video 2
edit on 27-7-2013 by Avoiceinthewilderness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

If BIN stands for Before Its News you are about to take the Thrashing of a lifetime.

I am very sorry you have gone and done that to yourself.

ETA:

You still have a chance before they see it.

edit on 27-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Oops ! !, . . too late.

edit on 27-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2013 by superman2012 because: not BIN sorry OP

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2013 by butcherguy because: I was wrong. Member did not use BIN as source. My apologies.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Didn't know BIN would be the focus. The links go to youtube videos. I wouldn't of mentioned BIN at all if I knew about it. I really didn't need to with the video links. Next time I will know better. The one link is from a news cast and the other from a website who the narrator is black and mentioning the planned discord.

Funny how one thing can take all focus away about the thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There are no BIN links provided. Just youtube videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

I'm embedding the videos here for easier viewing.

The similarities between this case and the Zimmermann are striking except reverse the races of the shooter and the deceased. A black neighborhood watch volunteer and a white unarmed teenager who is shot and killed. Both juries found the shooter to be not guilty. I am not here to argue the court's judgement but I do question why one case was plastered all over the media and the other only a local story.

You also don't see rallies for the deceased, calls for a federal trial of the shooter, or anyone publicly advocating for the family. I think it has to do with more than just the race of all involved in either trial. But a concerted effort to divide and control. There are politics and power plays at work here.

I am not saying events are planned/staged, but when an opportunity presents itself evil individuals are taking advantage and manipulating the populous to suit their needs.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Thanks for the help.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this just goes to show: if you're a thug, one day you're gonna get shot. if you live by the sword, you're gonna die by it.

my only regret is that martin and cervini didn't have the chance to change their ways, and even though i doubt they would, them having that chance would be better.

i agree with both verdicts.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
Didn't know BIN would be the focus. The links go to youtube videos. I wouldn't of mentioned BIN at all if I knew about it. I really didn't need to with the video links. Next time I will know better. The one link is from a news cast and the other from a website who the narrator is black and mentioning the planned discord.

Funny how one thing can take all focus away about the thread.

Gotta love how some "helpful" folks will jump all over you, without even paying attention, due to their own faulty assumptions. Does quite a lot to show the Standard Operating Procedure of certain people though, eh?

Also, more to the point, that was some interesting stuff you shared OP. I've never heard of Roderick Scott, or Christopher Cervini, etc.... I wonder why that is....

Gotta love the media and their hype machine, and the public's penchant for jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. I guess that isn't just an ATS thing (and yes, those first two lines are perfectly on-topic and relevant.) Perhaps if people made a habit of doing that less, the media would be less able to lead us around like pups on a leash or whip us into a frenzy on demand.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

The reason why one was plastered all over the news and the other wasn't?

The POTUS stuck his racist nose in it.

new topics

top topics

join