It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I find the way Sarah has been treated sexist and racist. Bush couldn't even speak correctly and Obama cannot speak without reading a teleprompter. Joe Biden is a complete moron whom gaffs more often than speaks. The people on here that acts this way are clearly racist and sexist.

The media manipulated much of what she had to say to fix the election. Ron paul was treated the same way.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know some folks in the Army in Alaska that had to deal with her on a day-to-day basis (National Guard, Reserves etc)
They said she was a competent leader who knew what she was doing.

I am seriously questioning this comment, why would anyone in the NG or Reserves have to deal with her on a day to day basis, this comment makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I knew who Palin was before she ran with mccain - that's the only reason I bothered voting for the repub in the repub/democrap election cycle.

I haven't bothered to read this whole thread because I know how idiots have thrown their unemcumbered brains with the ignorant media.

I knew she was threatened when I saw her on film "hugging" henry kissinger - she won't do anything now - her family will be off'd. And I don't blame her. She's seen the big boys and their antics - she knows now.

The same with Rand Paul - taking money from the bilderbergers ---- there's no reason to vote anymore in the US.

It's NWO all the way - or you die.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know some folks in the Army in Alaska that had to deal with her on a day-to-day basis (National Guard, Reserves etc)
They said she was a competent leader who knew what she was doing.

I am seriously questioning this comment, why would anyone in the NG or Reserves have to deal with her on a day to day basis, this comment makes no sense.

I'll type slowly so you can understand, the governor of a state is in control of the state national guard. There are folks that liason with the state on any number of issues that require the use of the military. (floods natural disasters etc)
Hope that cleared some things up

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
More like ,"I was forbidden to think".
Sorry.She's a white trash hypocrite who has an occ gem of a thought ,but they are few and far between.
He chose her because of the whole Hilary competition .
Romney cried like a baby when he lost . No way did he throw it . He assumed he won .

And the fact she's shot wolves,out of a helicopter no less ,I despise her ...ugh .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I do hope Palin runs for office again. Her campaign was just the kick in the butt that America needs.

Sarah Palin did more for the Democrats than the GOP. It will take decades for the Palin debacle to be forgotten.

I thoroughly enjoyed the McCain/Palin campaign for the absolute surrealism and weirdness it afforded the political spectrum.

Almost as good as H. Ross Perot! Now that was classic American politics.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Uh huh and look how easily you are being manipulated again.. by t.v.

LOL I know right. How does that saying go...insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. The MSM will never have the peoples back, everything that comes out of their mouth is lies and propaganda.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Just to back up your transcript:

Snopes.com - "I can see Russia from my house"

edit on 27-7-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Your honesty is admirable and all too rare. There is no doubt the repubs are setting the stage for deliberate defeat.. basically all the last running for republican nominee where losers except Paul and there was no way they would let him win. I say losers cause they were; they all lost their last race. Cain and Perry were exceptions but they were eliminated (like anyone cared about them anyway).
People were more vocal about this current administration than any I can recall and yet they had horrible republican turn out; I believe because republicans have disenfranchised there voters especially the most engaged (Paul supporters and freedom fighters). The repub nominees did nothing but talk about all the things that seperate us during election rather than what brings us together.

What Buckley did to the republican party by stating you must elect a nominee who is electable has been used to destroy the party. If they meant this Paul was the obvious choice. How many times did we hear dems, independents, non war people, and libertarians say they would vote for Paul. We know core repubs would have voted for bozo the clown versus Obama. Instead they got something lik 30% turnout?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If you and the rest of you fools out there really think there is a difference between the repubs and the democraps - you need to wake up.

Our country is being steered to the same thing - or your just paid trolls.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I like Palin. If we're comparing her intelligence to all other politicians, she'd be higher up the list than half of them. Oboma would be farther down the list than her for sure, and he's president. Bush too.

Personally I just wish we could get someone elected that was smart enough to know that doing what's best for America is better then doing what's best for their reelection campaign. if that were to start happening it wouldn't matter if anyone got reelected. I know it's not going to happen though.

I think we're too far gone at this point for anyone to help us. We're headed for, at the very least economic collapse, and I wouldn't be surprised if before it's over America breaks into 3 or 4 smaller country's don't think we're going to have to wait very long to find out either.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I would have contemplated voting for John McCain, until he selected her as a running mate. The reasoning was so transparent , -- to choose someone who would draw attention, a woman to boot. Someone that would make his campaign "flashy" and young... like the President. It was all just strategy, which backfired on him. When he selected her, he sealed his fate.

This woman in no way was capable of running this country if something had happened to McCain. I hate that she was trashed the way she was, but goodness gracious, she was such an easy target, "the jokes wrote themselves", as they say. The sad part is everyone seemed to see that she was in way, way over her head, except for her. That was scary in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

see her as an ignorant bigot, with barely the education needed to be a middle level manager never mind a freakin politician.

How's the Kool-Aid tonight? What flavor---dirty yellow lemon or chartreuse lime? Only Harvard or Yale guys can be a President or Vice...how's that for the ultimate snobbery....Elite consciousness through and through.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

I would have contemplated voting for John McCain, until he selected her as a running mate

Sooooooo you would have voted for the RINO who brought us NDAA until he brought on board the rogue woman who refused to abort her baby at the demand of Progressive women everywhere.

I hate that she was trashed the way she was

And yet here you are trashing her just like everyone else did.
edit on 28-7-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

McCain 2000 would have won with the right running mate

I don't think so. It was a dud before Palin came on board, and she got things sparking again, but the GOP wasn't behind even McCain, any more than they were behind Romney. If they were, they need a new strategy. I knew a lot of people who voted for Palin, not McCain....in my State there were lines of people to see her at her rallies. The media was disgusting in their portrayal of her and Progressives had a field day attacking her and the GOP simply refused to support her.
McCain was a completely lousy debater. He gave Obama the debates on a silver platter.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You know my opinion on this matter is most government officials in office are phonies. The reason I say this is because they always claim they are here for the people making you think they are on your side for your opinions. That's just the propaganda to make them look like they are wonderful politicians telling you there gonna decrease taxes to help low class citizens. But by the time they get in office they just are out there for themselves and for there family's. This saying is used a lot but its true, the rich get richer the poor get poorer. It isn't even fair that even after there term in office they get the same as when they were in office how is that even fair, it isn't. Maybe this change would be good for the world if the middle class or poor class be politicians and fix the world from all the mistakes from our previous ancestors that were politicians, and maybe the world would be a better place. Enough said, by the way not all politicians are bad it's the ones that say they will do something and then once in office they become obsessed with the power they have in office and hardly do anything to help the world. It's ridiculous when this happens but there is something we can to do change it if we fight hard enough we can do it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

McCain 2000 would have won with the right running mate

I don't think so. It was a dud before Palin came on board, and she got things sparking again, but the GOP wasn't behind even McCain, any more than they were behind Romney. If they were, they need a new strategy. I knew a lot of people who voted for Palin, not McCain....in my State there were lines of people to see her at her rallies. The media was disgusting in their portrayal of her and Progressives had a field day attacking her and the GOP simply refused to support her.

...But I think your not understanding what happened.
Palin sunk McCain. the centerists liked McCain (circa 2000). Its not who the GOP likes that wins, McCain scored well before the 2008 run with average joes..so the GOP pushed him forward...but not before remaking him in their image, and in which case completely changed who he was as a person that people liked. That sunk him a lot...but Sarah sockpuppet truly turned off the average joe voters...she may have thrilled the right wing, but the US is not a right wing country..it is center (center right fiscally, center left socially). That's who you cater to (that's who Obama catered to...in talk anyhow)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

What does Nancy Pelosi have to do with this thread?

errr some people think Pelosi is not the brightest bulb, but she has great crocodile tears, oh and I like her Majorca pearls. But no really, she takes the cake with her telling us we have to pass bills before we can find out what's in then. I'm not sure that is stupidity though, I think it's contempt.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well, I hardly talked to anyone who like McCain at the time. I dunno, maybe you were floating around at republican events....you don't strike me as Repub though

Good to know I'm not an average Joe though I guess...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Exactly! She abandons her post as Governor to become a mouthpiece on Fox and to make appearances anywhere and everywhere the will pay for her to speak, and when she spoke she's just as bad as Bush jr. The stupid that comes out of that mouth is hilarious fun to listen too but for gods sake don't follow it!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join